Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #2021
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

RikoudoSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

cc2 should make the game on 2 disks so they can put in alot of the fans requests. 1 disk should be for story mode and 1 should be for free battles and online. they would easily be able to add elements like environmental destruction, awakening ultimate and other stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:49 PM   #2022
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

if they remove the sub abrs then I'm good. stupid addition to the game.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #2023
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikoudoSageNaruto View Post
cc2 should make the game on 2 disks so they can put in alot of the fans requests. 1 disk should be for story mode and 1 should be for free battles and online. they would easily be able to add elements like environmental destruction, awakening ultimate and other stuff.
For XBOX, cause the PS3 can hold that in 1 disk.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #2024
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
And hiruko sasori is like one of the most visually pleasing chars in naruto idk i just love the huge tail.
its you and i, making is moveset wouldnt be very hard :c, lets make a petition ahah?

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 08-07-2012, 05:40 PM   #2025
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Hey guys this is my latest estimate:
I made a calculation of 2 manga chapters per episode, which is minimal I assume.
Now, assuming there are no fillers, which I think there won't be cause that would just break up the feel of the war. The anime could be where the manga is now in 7 months, we're in the start of august so I'll count this month too. That's in February, I really think the game can actually end in the Tobi vs Naruto fight, perhaps even revealing who he is in the game since we will find out this month, the sooner the better lol I hope they reveal it tommorrow although thats probs not gonna happen.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #2026
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

tomorrow, new manga with ORO and Sasuke ^^
wanna know what they are going to do o.o

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 08-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #2027
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
tomorrow, new manga with ORO and Sasuke ^^
wanna know what they are going to do o.o
Yeah that's another thing, who the hell could they be meeting.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #2028
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Rikoudo you should probably submit that request to cc2 to see what they'll do. You may never know if they'll put it into consideration.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 08-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #2029
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ablaze, don't double post or use any F-bombs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 08-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #2030
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
Rikoudo you should probably submit that request to cc2 to see what they'll do. You may never know if they'll put it into consideration.
well im not sure if they will listen. people were requesting that hidan be changed since storm 2 and well that didnt happen. btw has anyone faced a guy named loickkoudou. he is the biggest kiba spammer online. hes on ps3.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:49 PM   #2031
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Ablaze, don't double post or use any F-bombs.
Ok sry it's just an impulse the sub bars make me SOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #2032
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
btw has anyone faced a guy named loickkoudou. he is the biggest kiba spammer online. hes on ps3.
Yeah, I have fought the exact same person. I can never forget. He made my Ohnoki laughable. I still can't realize how he managed it, but whenever I got close and tried to use my jutsu, he just... evaded it by jumping out. NO ONE has done this before.

If I recall correctly, he was a Hero and he had Hidan and Pain as supports (surprise, surprise) for when I faced him. It was extremely difficult to approach him... WITH OHNOKI. I can't even imagine what it is to try and play legit vs someone like that. It's impossible.

His movements were abnormal. They were too quick, as he also shot out his c.shuriken at the instant he jumped. The movements Kiba did were just too rapid, therefore humanly impossible, so I believe he was using some kind of Turbo to aid him.

So yeah... he beat my Ohnoki, and I just managed to get him to around 60% health. I couldn't even get him to awakening level. I accepted my loss.

I sought out a comeback and I challenged him again. He picked the same team - Kiba with Hidan and Pain. This time however, I chose MM. He still gave me a lot of problems. I awakened, and did my absolute best to crush him. Again, he somehow managed to JUST jump out of MM's jutsu without suffering any guard damage. I cought him JUST once, as MM's awakened jutsu finally crushed his guard.

I got him to around 15% health this time. I managed to stay at around 21% health. Time was running out... he couldn't get to me. Realizing that... he ragequit.

He's garbage. He doesn't deserve to be fought.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 08-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #2033
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Yeah, I have fought the exact same person. I can never forget. He made my Ohnoki laughable. I still can't realize how he managed it, but whenever I got close and tried to use my jutsu, he just... evaded it by jumping out. NO ONE has done this before.

If I recall correctly, he was a Hero and he had Hidan and Pain as supports (surprise, surprise) for when I faced him. It was extremely difficult to approach him... WITH OHNOKI. I can't even imagine what it is to try and play legit vs someone like that. It's impossible.

His movements were abnormal. They were too quick, as he also shot out his c.shuriken at the instant he jumped. The movements Kiba did were just too rapid, therefore humanly impossible, so I believe he was using some kind of Turbo to aid him.

So yeah... he beat my Ohnoki, and I just managed to get him to around 60% health. I couldn't even get him to awakening level. I accepted my loss.

I sought out a comeback and I challenged him again. He picked the same team - Kiba with Hidan and Pain. This time however, I chose MM. He still gave me a lot of problems. I awakened, and did my absolute best to crush him. Again, he somehow managed to JUST jump out of MM's jutsu without suffering any guard damage. I cought him JUST once, as MM's awakened jutsu finally crushed his guard.

I got him to around 15% health this time. I managed to stay at around 21% health. Time was running out... he couldn't get to me. Realizing that... he ragequit.

He's garbage. He doesn't deserve to be fought.
i dont know how he moves like that. i fought him with kabuto. i used kimimaro support to counter his hidan. he does what i like to call "flawless spam". the tilt exploiting, cheap supports and gatsuuga spam. i wonder what his record is. i dont think its his movements are what annoy me. its the double chakra dash, instant guard break thing with kiba. thats more cc2s fault but he is trash for abusing it.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #2034
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Quote:
i dont know how he moves like that. i fought him with kabuto. i used kimimaro support to counter his hidan. he does what i like to call "flawless spam". the tilt exploiting, cheap supports and gatsuuga spam. i wonder what his record is. i dont think its his movements are what annoy me. its the double chakra dash, instant guard break thing with kiba. thats more cc2s fault but he is trash for abusing it.
Plus the fact that if you cancel your dash Akamaru still goes and then you can just tilt spam and win everything, Kiba is one annoying mothersucker

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-07-2012, 07:43 PM   #2035
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I remember loickkoudou, lol we were in a tourney final, he picked Kiba and I chose Neji. It was one of my first tourneys during the days following release. We were perfectly equally matched, and at one point both of our health bars were at 1%. At this point he awakened and tried to spam Gatsuuga, but Kaiten trolled him and I won.

It was one of the closest matches I have ever played.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 08-07-2012, 07:50 PM   #2036
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
Plus the fact that if you cancel your dash Akamaru still goes and then you can just tilt spam and win everything, Kiba is one annoying mothersucker
this is what i sent to cc2:

kiba needs to be remade as a character. he is beyond cheap. when kiba chakra dashes, only he should chakra dash and not akamaru. if kiba is interrupted before he does fang over fang then akamaru should stop.
if someone using kiba using is pressing the attack button but isnt hitting the person, then akamaru shouldnt attack because you arent hitting the person. this is because if you sub behind kiba while he is doing a combo, akamaru would jump back and continue to hit them. a fang over fang from kiba or akamaru should do half the damage to someones guard as a regular jutsu. make it so kiba does half damage to the guard and akamaru would do half.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #2037
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Anyone else think the suggestions thing is rather pointless if they have worked on this game for 2 years and a bit?
I honestly don't see what they are trying to do here. Seems like a waste of time.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:17 PM   #2038
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i do a little but who knows.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:15 AM   #2039
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

the sub bars are good they just need tweaking.

well if you think about it all the suggestions there getting now would be basically the same ones that were sent for gen so there already aware of what people want even without this storm 3 one.

EDIT:
ps360hd2 posted this image in regards to storm3...that model looks like the 2nd mizukage doesnt it?

Last edited by XGriever; 08-08-2012 at 07:30 AM.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:15 AM   #2040
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
its you and i, making is moveset wouldnt be very hard :c, lets make a petition ahah?
When i first heard of storm 2 i always thoughts they would do sasori like this:

Hiruko:jutsu: Senbon barrage w/poison(like a machine gun from his mouth. Ougi: Launches barrage of senbon/explosives from his arm and finishes with a strike of his poison tail.
Awakening: true sasori (third kazekage) combos: Short strong combos mixture of poison senbon and tail strikes.

With puppet sasori as seperate character w/100 puppets as awakening but they didnt do that.

They could just make his awakenings a stat boost one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
Hey guys this is my latest estimate:
I made a calculation of 2 manga chapters per episode, which is minimal I assume.
Now, assuming there are no fillers, which I think there won't be cause that would just break up the feel of the war. The anime could be where the manga is now in 7 months, we're in the start of august so I'll count this month too. That's in February, I really think the game can actually end in the Tobi vs Naruto fight, perhaps even revealing who he is in the game since we will find out this month, the sooner the better lol I hope they reveal it tommorrow although thats probs not gonna happen.
I really hope youre right

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Closed Thread