Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Hokage vs Mizukage
2HK 4 66.67%
5MK 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Tobirama vs Mei

distance:25ft

FULL PREP AND FULL TOOLS
No knowledge

ALL FEATS

BLOODLUSTED

NO EDO TENSI
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:39 PM   #2
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Nixu Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Tobirama vs Mei

If boil release can evaporate water techs, she just countered his only possible way of winning. Plus, the 2nd Hokage is featless practically.
Nixu Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

How does Mei bet his genjutsu??
Old 08-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #4
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Seeing as this is ALL FEATS, he has genjutsu, yes. But does it really matter. His only genjutsu tmakes Mei blind, but then what is he going to beat her with. Like I said, his water jutsus will probably be completely countered by boil release (due to evaporation).
Old 08-06-2012, 12:21 AM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Tobirama is the STRONGEST WATER USER

If he can make water from a small dry area it should at LEAST hit her in the boil. Its not like it would Evaporate instantly. I really just do not see that happening

Tobirama can also combine his attacks with Sword of the Thunder god

Tobirama can also try to destroy the bridge to make Mei fall in as well
Old 08-06-2012, 12:38 AM   #6
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Tobirama is the STRONGEST WATER USER
An actual feated Kisame begs to differ.

If he can make water from a small dry area it should at LEAST hit her in the boil. Its not like it would Evaporate instantly. I really just do not see that happening
If she makes the boil mist larger in radius and thick, it will cancel out the water.If nothing else, i'll just use your usual argument, Prince. Water release has never killed anyone.

Tobirama can also combine his attacks with Sword of the Thunder god
And she can prevent them from reaching her with boil and lava release.

Tobirama can also try to destroy the bridge to make Mei fall in as well
Unless he wins by Super Smash Bros Brawl rules, this is mostly irrelevant.
In bold.

p.s. You said it yourself in another thread "Tobirama.... is useless!!"

Last edited by Nixu Hyuga; 08-06-2012 at 12:53 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:15 AM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

OH MY GOSH I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT KISAME!!!!!!! HE IS MY FAVORITE CHARCTER OF ALL TIME OH NO OH NO OH ON OH NO I am sorry Kisame I did not mean it!!!! I was just overexaggerating his ability please forgive me !!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad you are a fan( or know of) my work!! LOL
But if you know of my other post I am not a huge fan of Mei either. She has been the most uselss of the kages in the war. She has soooo much talent but she has not been very impressive

If Mei extends the Boil than Tobirama can jump down in the water. Due to bringer of Darkness she will not have a clue of where he is so that leaves lava useless as well

Spammin water dragon or water encapment wall will be Mei's doom. Water Style has never killed anyone BUT that does not mean it can't (which I stated before) Her Boil Jutsu is not that hot that it will instantly leave every and all water style jutsu useless. Mei is not that good and she does not have stamina.

Tobirama can throw a paperbomb into the mist or attach it to the bridge.

Boil is the only way Mei has a chance to at LEAST prolong her life but I do not see her winning

So far I believe you r main argument was Boil Style. Overall Boil style will not help. even IF she can make it bigger it still will not defeat water style attacks in time to protect Mei from damage
Old 08-06-2012, 06:51 AM   #8
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Tobirama, 'cause I know him WAY more then Mei. He's also my FAVORITE HOKAGE.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

We have no idea what Tobirama is capable of other than some water jutsu that Mei herself can use. Judging by his hype as a space-time ninjutsu user, his status as a Senju and being Hashirama's younger brother and Sarutobi's teacher, though, Tobirama would probably win in a manga scenario.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
Tobirama, 'cause I know him WAY more then Mei. He's also my FAVORITE HOKAGE.
This isn't a popularity contest, sorry to say.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #10
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

^ I just have a hard time letting a mostly featless character beat a kage-level character, even if she is low-end kage-level. If only Mei had shown more jutsu, this fight would be better.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

1st off- Tobriama has about the same feats of Mei
2nd- Tobirama is a kage level character as well so wahts your point

Genjutsu for the win!!!! Mei has no way to break out. From their she is a sitting duck
Old 08-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #12
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
1st off- Tobriama has about the same feats of Mei
2nd- Tobirama is a kage level character as well so wahts your point

Genjutsu for the win!!!! Mei has no way to break out. From their she is a sitting duck
Tobirama's shown like one feat and that's using a water dragon. Even if you count genjutsu as another, that's all he has. Mei has shown boil release, lava release on multiple occasions and water dragon that's about on Tobirama's level. Thus, I'm using all hype to justify that Tobirama wins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixu Hyuga View Post
^ I just have a hard time letting a mostly featless character beat a kage-level character, even if she is low-end kage-level. If only Mei had shown more jutsu, this fight would be better.
If Tobirama had shown more jutsu the fight would be better. It's hard to determine the winner of a battle when 1 of them has barely done anything.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:02 PM   #13
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Tobirama is nigh-featless and the feats Mei has stack up to be generally unimpressive. Powerscale-wise, Tobirama stomps. Tobirama loses due to the fact that he lacks feats (his mastery over Suiton and only showed like 3 of them plus genjutsu and his sword).
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Tobirama is the best water style user ( besides Kisame)
Tobirama also has water colliding wave & water encapment wall
Tobirama can double his water attacks with his Thunder Sword
No hype is really needed

It does not matter if Tobirama does not have enough feats

Still No one has said how She breaks out of one of the strongest genjutsu attacks (who is not an Uchiha) The battle is not that hard (IMO)

Also Tobirama has 4 jutsu he can use ( not including edo)
Mei has 6 jutsu that she can use

So how is Tobirama feat less when Mei BAREALY has more jutsu than him???