Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Kukae Academy

Ok, I know academy RP's usually fail but I'm trying anyway!

Kukae Academy

Send your children here, and we'll have a evil good time...

Story:
Spoiler:
So, here's the deal. Your family or whoever watches you sent you to Kukae Academy because you're... special. But what they don't know is, that the headmaster is actually planning to use the students to take over the world. A certain group of students want to stop this, you are part of this group.

Template:
Spoiler:

Name:
Abilities/Skills:
Biography (Optional):

Now, before you post, I want to say that your abilities and skills are limited. Basically you can't control any element or turn into any element. If I see any other stretched abilities or skills than I will have to ask you to change it .

NPC's:
Spoiler:

Headmaster:
Spoiler:

Name: Varoslav S. Alexander
Abilities/Skills: Varoslav has very skilled swordsmanship, is able to wield all type of firearms, can control machines, steel and metal AND can generate plasma energy from his body.
Biography: Varoslav is a WW2 veteran. During a coup de'tat, he snuck into the German base to find a time machine. Not knowing this, he was sent into the future. In the future, he gained his powers. After that, he came to this time with an intent to rule the world and started Kukae Academy.

Power Developement Teacher:
Spoiler:

Name: Regano Greene
Abilities/Skills: The ability to create plants, flowers and trees. Ability to speed up plant growth.
Biography: Regano was born... from a seed. Yes, weird, I know. But, this was the backyard of the government's scientists. When they found a baby crying in the soil in the morning, they decided to run tests. They found out that this baby had powers. But, a greedy scientist stole Regano and raised him. Regano then moved out and years later, he joined Kukae Academy as a teacher.

Power Activities Teacher:
Spoiler:

Name: Bill Smith
Abilities/Skills: Ability to increase muscles and muscle mass at a rapid rate.
Biography: Bill was born in Texas. He worked with his dad by loading things onto trucks. But one day, they had to load toxic waste onto a truck. Obviously, Bill was trying to be careful but accidentally spilled it all over himself. He went unconscious and his dad supposed his died and he was buried. Weeks later, he awoke in his coffin. His muscles were so big that he was able to dig out of the ground. He then trained himself and eventully joined Kukae Academy.

Power Self-Defense Teacher:
Spoiler:

Name: Scarlet Valentine
Abilities/Skills: The ability to charm/captivate people to the point where her beauty can take a physical form, advanced martial arts.
Biography: No one knows how she was born, but it's said that she was born from the sun and the moon.

Student vs. Student Teacher:
Spoiler:

Name: Cedric Piero
Abilities/Skills: Fire manipulation, dragon armor.
Biography: It is said that he was born by a dragon.

Accepted Characters:
Spoiler:

Hozuki's Character:
Spoiler:

Name: Marshall Levine
Abilities/Skills: Can talk to machines, is an expert with computers and technics.
Biography: NUNE.

Loganace's Character:
Spoiler:

Name: Ace
Abilities/Skills: I can use voodoo. I use it with my voodo doll. I can effect people in a certain radius of me with it. If i get any of their blood, I can use the voodoo doll from anywhere meaning, Your dead.
Biography (Optional): Everyone knows you gotta figure it out!

Boxhead's Character:
Spoiler:

Name: Brandon "Box" Smith
Abilities/Skills: Mind reading as long as the person is in a certain area. Able to attack the mind by having their senses send pain responses, basically torturing them. With enough time, I can turn someone insane, break their mind, and even control them for some time.
Biography (Optional): Later e.e

Bacon's Character:
Spoiler:

Name:Bacon
Abilities/Skills:teleportation
Biography (Optional):

Pool's Character:
Spoiler:

Name: Pool
Abilities/Skills: Temperature
Bio!(lolfirst): pool wasn't really the popular kid in middle school. His academic field of choose was science. Since he wasn't out partying with the other kids, he had a lot of time to himself. Any other kid would usually play video games to pass the time. Pool uses the time to better himself academically. His specific interest was always magnetism. How things could attract and repel eachother naturally astonished him. He knows the inner workings of magnetism. His parents went ahead with the enrolling in Kukae Academy so pool could either find some friends or just get better education. Either was fine with them, with the former sort of being a priority. Pool might reference magnetism in conversation.

ILIKEPIE's Character:
Spoiler:

Name: Lisa
Abilities/skills: Telekinesis

Kiko-Kun's Character:
Spoiler:

Name: Kiko Mayss
Abilities/Skills: Shapeshifting
Biography (Optional):

So...

Y U NO POST!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Hozuki; 08-08-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:07 AM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kukae Academy

Name: Ace

Abilities/Skills: I can use voodoo. I use it with my voodo doll. I can effect people in a certain radius of me with it. If i get any of their blood, I can use the voodoo doll from anywhere meaning, Your dead.
Biography (Optional): Everyone knows you gotta figure it out!

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #3
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Logan, I thought you left!
Anyways:

Name: Brandon "Box" Smith
Abilities/Skills: Mind reading as long as the person is in a certain area. Able to attack the mind by having their senses send pain responses, basically torturing them. With enough time, I can even control them for some time.
Biography (Optional): Box was never a "cool" kid, but he wasn't rejected. I mean, he had his friends, but never stood out in anything besides academics. Eventually, he was accused of stealing a guy's money (which was a lie just to have an excuse to beat Box up). He didn't stand much of a chance against 3 older guys. Suddenly, he made everyone feel pain around their bodies, and they were eventually knocked out by him. After that incident, he was sent to Kukae.

If my character is too hax, then I can always change it to sand control and stuff.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Last edited by BoxHead; 08-07-2012 at 09:29 AM.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #4
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ok, Logan's is accepted because you DO need blood for that

And Box, can you restrict yours to mind control, attacking the mind and controlling them for some time? I dun want you to be able to make them go insane yet .-.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
Ok, Logan's is accepted because you DO need blood for that

And Box, can you restrict yours to mind control, attacking the mind and controlling them for some time? I dun want you to be able to make them go insane yet .-.
Yet? Lol, I thought mind control was more OP than insanity, but d'okay.

I kinda want insanity eventually, though

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #6
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Oks. Maybe one more and we can start.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #7
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

( I think I might not leave for good, just leave until I feel like coming back. )

I think we should be able to start.

Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #8
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Eh, ok. I added NPC's cuz I knew we needed them.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #9
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Name:Bacon
Abilities/Skills:teleportation
Biography (Optional):

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #10
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I'm gonna go ahead and say that my haxness will destroy the world.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #11
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I can aoe insta kill. Meaning I have no idea why my character was accepted BUT NO BAXIES I AM ACCEPTED XD. I can use my vodoo doll to affect everyone in a radius of me. And to be fair, My radius should be larger than you mind control because mine is a little less hax. I can piecre your heart when you get close, You can make their head explode when they get close.........We would make a good team.

Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2012, 07:52 PM   #12
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Either that, or I just make them my slaves.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I think we should team up! If you betray me, Your voodoo doll goes off a clif XD.

Spoiler:

Old 08-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #14
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

And if you betray me, I'll make sure your brain looks like a raisin.

/team

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Last edited by BoxHead; 08-06-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Eh, why not!

Name: Pool
Abilities/Skills: Temperature (Not fire/ice or whatever, just temperature.)
Bio!(lolfirst): pool wasn't really the popular kid in middle school. His academic field of choose was science. Since he wasn't out partying with the other kids, he had a lot of time to himself. Any other kid would usually play video games to pass the time. Pool uses the time to better himself academically. His specific interest was always weather. How things could just happen naturally astonished him. His parents went ahead with the enrolling in Kukae Academy so pool could either find some friends or just get better education. Either was fine with them, with the former sort of being a priority.

Last edited by Pool; 08-07-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:14 PM   #16
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Name: Kiko Mayss
Abilities/Skills: Shapeshifting
Biography (Optional):

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #17
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:09 AM   #18
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Age 6? Wut o.o

Name: Alexis

Abilities/Skills: I don't think plant is an element, so the power to control and turn into plants. (I'll change it if it's too OP)
Biography (Optional): Coming Soon to rp'ers everywhere

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:10 AM   #19
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

being six makes the character interesting

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #20
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

First one to have a bio, baws.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote