Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #1921
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
I have been bugging forever about Anko, Shizune, Kurenai and Sound 4 playable

Guess we have some new chance with Storm 3... I hope those 7 will be in this time by large fan request (As i do realise they arent the most relevant characters in the War)
Yeah and I understand anko and the sound 4 but kurenai is ridiculous
You're gonna have every team sensei and not have the team kurenai sensei? Come on that's .

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #1922
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
lol good thing kishi is guiding the creators on this game, they would probably have a white haired nagato fighting if kishi wasnt there.
i think nagato with white hair will only appear in the boss battle with bee and naruto, if there is that xD
i also would like to have him with two different costumes but the edo tensei one is really cool

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 08-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #1923
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
i think nagato with white hair will only appear in the boss battle with bee and naruto, if there is that xD
i also would like to have him with two different costumes but the edo tensei one is really cool
lol ive been worryin about white hair in vs mode, but i found out today he only battled when he had red hair so obviously he will have red hair in vs mode yayayay
Old 08-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #1924
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm pretty sure he did a bit of fighting when he was still crippled.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #1925
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

He isnt really a fighter though when he is crippled nobody can be. And uchiha sora do you still play pokemon? when you first talked to me on this site you use to ask me to play pokemon all the time
Old 08-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #1926
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Well he used ST/BT and some other stuff.

And I don't remember that but I think I remember doing pokesav for you lol. But nah I don't really play anymore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #1927
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

oh i think you once wanted to play. and i cant wait for nagato
Old 08-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #1928
deidaracorpse
Chunin Exam Proctor

deidaracorpse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hello guys how's the forum going? just thought i'd pop by to say hi and hope you guys enjoy your wait for the game :P promise you coming here talking about it everyday makes it hard to wait xD but you guys should look at my sig and check out the game on facebook(it's a licensed game btw) it's a lot of fun and addictive, and will settle your naruto gaming hunger and give you something to do while you wait for storm 3
Want something to do? Play the Facebook Game Pockie Ninja II Social, Create and build up your own Village, Play with friends, and battle through the original Naruto Series, With a large amount of your Favorite Ninjas from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, some of whom have never been in a video game before and with more ninjas to come in the future! Teach your ninjas any jutsu you can get your hands on and destroy your opponents!
Spoiler:
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Skyler95
Old 08-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #1929
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidaracorpse View Post
Hello guys how's the forum going? just thought i'd pop by to say hi and hope you guys enjoy your wait for the game :P promise you coming here talking about it everyday makes it hard to wait xD but you guys should look at my sig and check out the game on facebook(it's a licensed game btw) it's a lot of fun and addictive, and will settle your naruto gaming hunger and give you something to do while you wait for storm 3
Ive played that game and all i can say is ive tried it for months and it never saved anything i hate it. ill stick to official naruto games
Old 08-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #1930
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

Guys cc2 put up a suggestion form... Please ask for Red haired Nagato and Zetsu, please.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:47 PM   #1931
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
crippled would just be story mode, he would be fully revived as standard in vs. more to the point why didn't he do it when he was alive
Nagato wasn't forced to move around when he was alive, unlike his Edo Tensei where Itachi is supporting him. He was confined to staying still in that robo-walker thing.
So much talk about Nagato though, just be calm, especially you itachithedarkcrow. We haven't seen him yet in the Anime, so I'm saying chances are low, but Mifune and Hanzo came out in a scan pretty fast after their scheduled episode so it's pretty two-sided here.

Also, to all those people rooting for Anko, I'm with you, and Shizune and Kurenai.
Shizune would be pretty neat to get playable in her jounin vest/war attire. Tonton could follow her around like Akamaru does for Kiba.

Old 08-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #1932
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Nagato wasn't forced to move around when he was alive, unlike his Edo Tensei where Itachi is supporting him. He was confined to staying still in that robo-walker thing.
So much talk about Nagato though, just be calm, especially you itachithedarkcrow. We haven't seen him yet in the Anime, so I'm saying chances are low, but Mifune and Hanzo came out in a scan pretty fast after their scheduled episode so it's pretty two-sided here.

Also, to all those people rooting for Anko, I'm with you, and Shizune and Kurenai.
Shizune would be pretty neat to get playable in her jounin vest/war attire. Tonton could follow her around like Akamaru does for Kiba.
The game is probably going up to the end of the war no matter where the anime is they didn't even realize that they said that for storm 2 in the last interview. The game is definetly going to the end of the war at the least everyone keeps underestimating where the game will end do you really think it would just stop in the middle of the war. The chances are we get the game by March-May 2013 and by then the anime will be at where we are right now in the manga and in the next 2 months after the release will likely be the end of the war and for generations the new naruto was unrevealed 2 months before he appeared in the anime.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 08-06-2012, 01:47 AM   #1933
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
The game is probably going up to the end of the war no matter where the anime is they didn't even realize that they said that for storm 2 in the last interview. The game is definetly going to the end of the war at the least everyone keeps underestimating where the game will end do you really think it would just stop in the middle of the war. The chances are we get the game by March-May 2013 and by then the anime will be at where we are right now in the manga and in the next 2 months after the release will likely be the end of the war and for generations the new naruto was unrevealed 2 months before he appeared in the anime.
Do I think it'll stop halfway through the war? Yes I do, if the anime doesn't catch up.
This is CC2, I know we talk them down a lot, but they are not super insanely generous that they'll continue the game up until the end of the war regardless of the Anime's progress, that's not like them. No game has been based off the manga and that won't change here.
CC2 want money, if they can stretch out Naruto even longer, and make a "Generations 2", they will.

But again, I could be wrong. Just don't bet on it going as far as you'd expect.

Old 08-06-2012, 01:50 AM   #1934
naruto153
Freshmen Academy Student

naruto153 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
The game will probably be announced this fall
we randomly picked some Facebook games and played a few minutes.build your powerful city with your strategy and get started on the work like a wide hero. Let's build cities of legend.

Last edited by naruto153; 08-13-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:50 AM   #1935
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
I have been bugging forever about Anko, Shizune, Kurenai and Sound 4 playable

Guess we have some new chance with Storm 3... I hope those 7 will be in this time by large fan request (As i do realise they arent the most relevant characters in the War)
I'm agree, but i dont believe theyre gonna be in. It's true that with some imagination they could be in, but CC2 never do that when they appear fighting...
Now that theyre only a support captain, flashback or part of other characters techniques, i dont believe it.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:05 AM   #1936
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Do I think it'll stop halfway through the war? Yes I do, if the anime doesn't catch up.
This is CC2, I know we talk them down a lot, but they are not super insanely generous that they'll continue the game up until the end of the war regardless of the Anime's progress, that's not like them. No game has been based off the manga and that won't change here.
CC2 want money, if they can stretch out Naruto even longer, and make a "Generations 2", they will.

But again, I could be wrong. Just don't bet on it going as far as you'd expect.
But how the hell would they have done Mifune and Hanzo for the scan right after the episode was released? They have to be following the manga.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-06-2012, 07:22 AM   #1937
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

They already made the scans. They probably have them all laid out, ready for the characters anime debut to reveal them. Sure they can base it off the manga, but they still won't go farther than the anime
Will be by release. At least that's how it usually is.

Do you honestly think CC2, a big game company, has to wait for the episodes to come out so they can make their game? They probably have access to future episodes.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 08-06-2012 at 07:26 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:24 AM   #1938
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
Guys cc2 put up a suggestion form... Please ask for Red haired Nagato and Zetsu, please.
Where is that? I want to ask for team ultimates. Who's with me?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 08-06-2012, 07:43 AM   #1939
noahsunny3
Freshmen Academy Student

noahsunny3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was on gamestop.com today it said the game coming out 3/31/13.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:09 AM   #1940
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Where is that? I want to ask for team ultimates. Who's with me?
I am haha, i will pm you.
Please guys who can reply to cc2, ask for hiruko sasori , i miss playing him with his cool tail ^^

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Closed Thread