Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #21
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Tournament time.

He'll let you in. But he kicks me out even though you>>>>>>>>me.

If he doesn't let you in, it's because he wants the tournament to be for noobs.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #22
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Jun isn't joining.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #23
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm sure.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 08-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #24
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

aww cmon I let you stay at the asura...
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:01 PM   #25
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
aww cmon I let you stay at the asura...
Kick me out of the asura then lol I suck.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:05 PM   #26
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
He'll let you in. But he kicks me out even though you>>>>>>>>me.

If he doesn't let you in, it's because he wants the tournament to be for noobs.
He kicked you out because you were hax and op. He didn't kick you out because of your "skills". I agree with what I origonally said. If you weren't hax. You probobly would be crushed.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #27
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Kick me out of the asura then lol I suck.
i wasn't even planning to use jun from bleach

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 08-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #28
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
i wasn't even planning to use jun from bleach
Make a character then, I guess. No promises, there's somebody else who might take the spot.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #29
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

eh i lost interest now..

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #30
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
He kicked you out because you were hax and op. He didn't kick you out because of your "skills". I agree with what I origonally said. If you weren't hax. You probobly would be crushed.
Try me. First, you have nothing to base my haxness and supposed overpoweredness(?) on. Do you think I've never lost? Do you think I haven't been absolutely dominated? Do you think madness is unbeatable. No. Rather, it goes something like this.....

Spoiler:
My skill just vastly surpasses that of everyone here (except jun).

Not to be rude in anyway. But I just have more experience. And I've played with a more experienced crowd. And I'm not even top tier there. Mid high at best.

In fact, here's a thread, where I used madness, and was being thoroughly beaten. http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113043

And btw, don't speak for others. Speak for yourself. If you wanna fight me, be my guest, but I'll beat you with just about any character, anytime.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 08-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #31
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I know you are better than me and most of us here. Pool I assume kicked you out because of the madness being hard to counter to the point to where it is unfair. When pitted against characters from different verses it is very hard to counter bleack junk with jutsu. They can do things that Naruto and most verses cant handle. I believe they should be nerfed in this tournament (That's just me) I am not saying I think he kicked you out for a valid reason or not, it was a tough call. But In the end. The ability was to hax. When you start altering how a character thinks. It makes it from a writing standpoint in a fight, just unbarable and not even fun anymore. I believe in the end he was trying to prevent that. I really dont see why the tournament is this important that you were kicked out. It is the fourth one. Literaly the week it ends. there will be a new one. So if you use a character non oriantated with changing how the physics of thinking strait work, it will come off less op. This is all just my oppinion. I am trying to convey what I think in the most polite way possible. I might be entirely wrong. But It makes it too hard to write when you to a point go in control of a character. It makes them go all out and forget what to dodge and everything because they become frusterated. Making it so they just dont wanna fight anymore. In a fully proffesional tournament, I am sure they would let you in. But here. Isn't a nearly profensional tournament.

Spoiler:

Old 08-05-2012, 08:37 PM   #32
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know you are better than me and most of us here. Pool I assume kicked you out because of the madness being hard to counter to the point to where it is unfair. When pitted against characters from different verses it is very hard to counter bleack junk with jutsu. They can do things that Naruto and most verses cant handle. I believe they should be nerfed in this tournament (That's just me) I am not saying I think he kicked you out for a valid reason or not, it was a tough call. But In the end. The ability was to hax. When you start altering how a character thinks. It makes it from a writing standpoint in a fight, just unbarable and not even fun anymore. I believe in the end he was trying to prevent that. I really dont see why the tournament is this important that you were kicked out. It is the fourth one. Literaly the week it ends. there will be a new one. So if you use a character non oriantated with changing how the physics of thinking strait work, it will come off less op. This is all just my oppinion. I am trying to convey what I think in the most polite way possible. I might be entirely wrong. But It makes it too hard to write when you to a point go in control of a character. It makes them go all out and forget what to dodge and everything because they become frusterated. Making it so they just dont wanna fight anymore. In a fully proffesional tournament, I am sure they would let you in. But here. Isn't a nearly profensional tournament.
People only find it unbearable because it forces them out of their comfort zone. Which is the exact purpose of it. It isn't op in the slightest. You have no basis for this argument. All you've said is that it's hard to counter. Like any skilled person with any power would be.

I am never in control of a character. I don't even force them change. They can avoid me like anyone else to a point. But a skilled fighter doesn't just allow people to run away.

If my powers make you not want to fight anymore, don't fight me, because that's a personal problem, and really quite sad at that.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 08-05-2012, 08:44 PM   #33
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Logan is a good boy

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:01 AM   #34
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
People only find it unbearable because it forces them out of their comfort zone. Which is the exact purpose of it. It isn't op in the slightest. You have no basis for this argument. All you've said is that it's hard to counter. Like any skilled person with any power would be.

I am never in control of a character. I don't even force them change. They can avoid me like anyone else to a point. But a skilled fighter doesn't just allow people to run away.

If my powers make you not want to fight anymore, don't fight me, because that's a personal problem, and really quite sad at that.
I haven't faught you before, so it is more of a guess than an exact answer. So I am just saying that is why people think it is op by changing the way their character thinks. I think it is an effective strategy. But When it pushes you out of your comfort zone it makes for stress and arguments about who died or not. Like you said. You have more skill than most of us here. Pool just Doesen't want the stress and confusion in a non profesional tournament. If that isn't why he thinks that, he plain just doesen't like you.

Spoiler:

Old 08-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #35
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So yeah. Hozuki vs Logan and Hayley vs. Joon.

This round will be fun.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #36
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I want to rejoin with my naruto character. D:
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 08-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #37
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

It will be fun!

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #38
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I am in the finals!

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #39
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Because of a technical mishap >.>

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #40
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

no. You forgot to dodge XD And you edited your post without permision from pool.

Spoiler: