Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 07-29-2012, 07:44 AM   #21
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Battlegrounds Profiles

@Shika Fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #22
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I find mine a little racist Shika.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:23 AM   #23
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wasn't at all meant like that. But now that you put it that way, it makes it about 10000000000 times funnier. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

And I'm changing IWD to "The Great Order of the New Millenium," for his excellent speeches.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:41 AM   #24
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Not a Narutard. A Meitard since that's one of the only reasons I even bother with the manga. In fact, the mahjority of my recent posts are all Mei related, because Mei is cool and you should totally make more mei threads.

Also, I typoed Majority, but cbf to fix it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Replace all red words with "Amon" and I notice something similar in contrast to another member.

Also secretary? What the hell shika
yeah that post reeks of dupe or damn near does in its language

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
You're like the only one here who read Naruto or something lol. My decision stands.
you can taste the irony with that. Also ii do read naruto but I'm far from being a tard

Quote:
That's what you are.
that or the resident horse fetishist

Quote:
lol'd
So did I. Also i'd like one as well

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 07-31-2012 at 06:43 AM.
shinigan no sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:47 PM   #25
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shinigan No Sora- Papa wolf (hey lets face it as a father when guys GMK make an appearance the one most likely to be protective of the minor debaters is you)

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #26
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Somebody, make me one. Now. Chop Chop!

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #27
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Amon isn't my dupe. I just copied his style for lulz.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:30 PM   #28
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

@IWD Considering my indignation became a topic of discussion on a couple of chan boards even if only for. A short time yeah I guess so

@kuro. Suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrreeee

First hokage- living oxymoron. Black ginger redneck monogamous manslut

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 08-04-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #29
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
@IWD Considering my indignation became a topic of discussion on a couple of chan boards even if only for. A short time yeah I guess so

@kuro. Suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrreeee

First hokage- living oxymoron. Black ginger redneck monogamous manslut
You get me!

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 08-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #30
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
t
lolwut? can ya PM me a link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
You get me!
gentlemen pugilist?

Old 08-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #31
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

I would but I heard it second hand IRL so no links
Old 08-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #32
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
lolwut? can ya PM me a link?

gentlemen pugilist?
That depends. What is a pugilist?

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 08-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #33
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

^Someone that gets horribly raped by a better fighter on a regular basis the victim of a "breeding bull"

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 08-04-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #34
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
That depends. What is a pugilist?
Noun
pugilist (plural pugilists)
One who fights with his fists; especially a professional prize fighter; a boxer.

a 19th century and early 20 century term for a pro fighter

it fits in well with your "handle bar mustache " real men joke

Old 08-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #35
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

^you mean the one where he dresses up like a "FABULOOOOUUUUUUSSSS!!!!!!!!" Pink and robin's egg blue pirate?
Old 08-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #36
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation Re: Battlegrounds Profiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
You have to be Italian to carry the title Godfather. I'm not. I have a bit of Mexican in me, can call me Head Honcho? Eh. No, Godfather works.
I want to rep you for saying this but my damn phone won't let me

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #37
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Noun
pugilist (plural pugilists)
One who fights with his fists; especially a professional prize fighter; a boxer.

a 19th century and early 20 century term for a pro fighter

it fits in well with your "handle bar mustache " real men joke
Indeed. League of Extrordinary Forum Members with Handlebar Mustaches unite!

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 08-13-2012, 03:14 PM   #38
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What does that make me? >_>
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #39
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

A tool?
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #40
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I should have one...

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote