Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #21
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
I don't see the logic in buying a game you won't be able to play until weeks/months later, lol.
Because it's a game I plan on owning one way or another. Plus this way I'm ensure a copy of the game incase places sell out and stuff whether I have the system yet or not.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:22 AM   #22
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Because it's a game I plan on owning one way or another. Plus this way I'm ensure a copy of the game incase places sell out and stuff whether I have the system yet or not.
If you had waited until Christmas, Amazon would have offered it at $25 NEW for sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:25 AM   #23
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Who cares, I don't see the logic in saving money for nothing, can't take it with you when your dead

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:28 AM   #24
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Who cares, I don't see the logic in saving money for nothing, can't take it with you when your dead
You can have your wealth distributed to your living relatives after you die though.

|
Old 08-03-2012, 04:36 AM   #25
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
You can have your wealth distributed to your living relatives after you die though.
Who cares, your still dead, if I were rich then at the end of the day they would get there money, but me being above meddle class who didn't get help from family, I could care less about them when it comes to my money

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 08-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #26
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
chasing the bosses gets annoying sometimes I've dropped during a boss fight and had to restart it when I dropped back
Ikr? Its fine if the boss is FUN though. But I dropped in those dumb fights like the one in Pransker's Paradise for Riku. -_- You have to keep chasing it around the field lol

I've been using drop-me-nots a lot more lately.'

I'm also kinda pissed there are only SEVEN worlds. Like -_- I'm already at the 6th one and i'm like 12 hours in. Maybe more but idr

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:23 AM   #27
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's a 3ds game, I don't what else you were expecting from a little chip when it came to length

Old 08-03-2012, 08:57 AM   #28
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Tales of the Abyss lasted me 50+ Hours <_< huge free roam world and everything lol

Old 08-03-2012, 08:57 AM   #29
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah and it's not fun lol

Old 08-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #30
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

..........never say that.

So yeah just got dropped from Riku's final boss. <.< I got about halfway through it lol

Old 09-21-2012, 01:59 AM   #31
paradise13
Freshmen Academy Student

paradise13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukerules_96 View Post
Getting it day 1 fo sho
I can't believe Europe gets this before North America. Incredibly excited to get a new Kingdom Hearts chapter relatively soon. This is supposed to be the last filler installment before the next true game, Kingdom Hearts III. Why not join the poplest browser game Wings of Destiny? Thousands of people are playing this game, it is the best one!

Last edited by paradise13; 09-28-2012 at 01:16 AM.
paradise13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:20 AM   #32
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Question Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise13 View Post
I can't believe Europe gets this before North America. Incredibly excited to get a new Kingdom Hearts chapter relatively soon. This is supposed to be the last filler installment before the next true game, Kingdom Hearts III.
North America has already gotten the game, way back on July 31, 2012.

Where the heck have you been?

|
Old 09-25-2012, 04:29 PM   #33
Revise Memories
Apprentice Genin

Revise Memories has completed a tough C-rank mission!Revise Memories has completed a tough C-rank mission!Revise Memories has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I feel really horrible for buying this game like 3 days after and stop playing during the 1st part it until now... I mean really who the f does that.. I'm at spellican 2nd fight... Most annoying part as of now
Revise Memories is offline   Reply With Quote