Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Ghost vs. Jun (The Swag Battle)

Starting Range: 20mm

Junny goes first cuz' he is so sexy.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ghost vs. Jun (The Swag Battle)

seriously 20mm >.> well damn if you wanna get that close.

*I stand, uncomfortably close to my opponent. I don't know why he's see close, or even rather where he came from. He's in my way though, so I reach my hand out and try to grab his face. My hand exudes a cold blue aura of reiatsu around it and should my hand make contact with your body the cold it's emitting would pierce through you and cause your cells to freeze and pop. I then step forward and continue on my walk. *
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #3
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
seriously 20mm >.> well damn if you wanna get that close.

*I stand, uncomfortably close to my opponent. I don't know why he's see close, or even rather where he came from. He's in my way though, so I reach my hand out and try to grab his face. My hand exudes a cold blue aura of reiatsu around it and should my hand make contact with your body the cold it's emitting would pierce through you and cause your cells to freeze and pop. I then step forward and continue on my walk. *
(That means 20 meters, jerk off. Lolz jk)

"Your target this time is a gay-looking Espada. Goes by the name of 'Jun'. By any means necesarry get him under your custody, Eagle-One."

"Roger that Command. Eagle-One out."

I release my folded bow from my back and as I raise it above my head it makes a "click" sound as it opens up into a full bow. The bow looks very advanced and detailed. Out of no where my opponent appears in front me about to touch my face. As he gets closer I disappear out of sight. I appear behind my opponent aiming my bow with and arrow about to be released.

"Sir, I am Lt. Steven Hawk. Call me Hawkeye. I work with the BOAR Special Respond Team. I've a warrant for your arrest. Please do not-"

I quickly notice that my words don't sink into my opponent's brain so I fire my special SE arrow at almost point-blank. The arrow is bullet-fast. The arrow itself explodes on contact. Once it explodes it releases a quick flash of SE that incinerates anything on contact. It even swallows up any kind of SE/Chi.

I appear far away from the explosion harmless. I reach over to my ear and press the mic button.

"Command, this is Eagle-One. Target is down, I repeat, target is.....I don't believe it....Command, false on that last report. Target still stands."

I reach over my back and snatch two more arrows and place it on my bow. I release both of them as I start walking foward and as I reach for three more. One of the two arrows explodes on contact and releases a gas that will knock my opponent out on contact. The other one wil shoot a frost gas that will freeze my opponents body in place. I then shoot the three arrows at the same time. One of the three will explode in mid air and expand into a large electric net that will electrify my opponent in contact. And knock him out. The other one will also explode in mid air and shoot out little skiny needles that are unseable to the normal eye. The needles will shoot a poison into my opponents body and knock him out completely. The last one will disappear out of sight once it gets close enough and then appear behind my opponent and explodes on contact. The explosion releases toxic gas that will knock my opponent out.

"Eagle-One, we have reports that you shot a incinerating arrow."

"Yes Command. I didn't see which one I picked from my back, I just grabbed which ever I could first. Won't happen again."

"Eagle-One, remember that we need him alive. Command out."

Out of no where I disappear and appear on a roof. Hidden from my opponent. Aiming an arrow at my opponent as I rethink my strategy. Also as I wait for his counter.

My Bow & Arrows:

Spoiler:

Note: Notice how the arrows have different tips for different abilities. Oh and by the way, the arrows and their abilities, wether its a net or needles, they are design to penetrate any type of SE/Aura/Chi shield. So physical counters will best suit your chances.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

so...your ability is basically being a quincy who knows what their doing...XD

*I feel an impact against my back and a flash of light surges behind me but it's quickly quelled and drawn in before it engulfs me. It's focal point being, the hole it just made in the sheath containing my sword. "Why, why do they always attack from behind. DOES ANYONE EVER LEARN??" I turn at you drawing Shura from my back now that the sheath is ruined again.

"Sorry but, I'm the worst possible enemy a quincy or whatever you are can have. See my sword has it's own effect called sever, if I wanted to explain is in a way you can understand easily, it's basically a field that has the same effect as quincies drawing reishi and SE from the area around you but localized to effect condensed and high quantities spiritual energy and reiatsu that comes in contact with it, and cancel out it's effects. So even if your spirit energy can incinerate my reiatsu attacks, it won't be any help when I sever the effects and take the energy for myself for myself."

I say this as your shooting at me. I dodge the two arrows and as they hit the building behind me they erupt in gas and I snap my fingers as my reiatsu surges around me engulfing my immediate area in nitrogen level cold and the gas falls to a liquid state in pools behind me. I take a stance as you loose three more arrows at me. Drawing my right foot back. I wave my hand and a blue trail follows it. Your arrows all explode making their respective effects and I swing my hand up with a surge of reiatsu and the net, the needles and the gas are all caught in columns and walls of ice surrounding me.

I wave my hand down to the side as the walls crumble and fall to the ground. Gas becoming liquid, the electric net surging itself out and dispersing into the ice and the needles trapped in blocks. "A dead world, a dark path. Not even crossroads to choose from."

You retreat and I raise my head to the sky shouting "THE FIRST ROCK THROWN AGAIN, WELCOME TO HELL LITTLE SAINT!" I swing my sword towards the sky and release a grand pulse of reiatsu like a bubble engulfing the surrounding buildings and from their water systems and piping they tear, erupt and surge apart in masses of of ice and carnage as the block becomes engulfed in massive spires of ice, possibly trapping you within themselves. I lower my head and my voice, Bringing my sword down I spin it once in my hand and catch it with both hands on the handle. Pointing the blade down, I thrust it into the ground. "Mother gaia, in slaughter. Welcome to paradise soldier."

I close my eyes, focusing on sensing the area around me through hearing and through spreading my reiatsu in an extremely thin layer throughout the area allowing me to trace the shape of every structure around me through the water particles in the air. "crystal utterance." I open my eyes, now glossed over in a haze of blue reiatsu and take a stance pulling my sword back and cocking my arm loosely and placing my left hand infront of me.

"I'm sorry but, I can't hold back any longer. Come then, hawk-eye. You chose to confront me. Atleast stand infront of me as a man and loose your arrows like the fury of a god. Know that you die here, caught in the shackles of your own existence."

(I'm so tired of people attacking me in areas where there are high concentrations of water, karakura town has two bloody rivers running through it and running water throughout the whole city. Seriously...>.> i mean taka has the excuse of not knowing my powers but ghost, you should know these things. by the way, the ice is real ice. not reiatsu ice. It's formed by spreading my reiatsu to gather water particles and then pulling them together and freezing them with the natural cold of it. so yes it's physical as I would not be able to sever through it, not that it's that good for stopping a heavy melee attack)

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 08-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #5
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Jun, I will try to counter tonight. Sorry for taking so long.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

no biggie, im here all the time.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 08-06-2012, 10:30 PM   #7
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
so...your ability is basically being a quincy who knows what their doing...XD

*I feel an impact against my back and a flash of light surges behind me but it's quickly quelled and drawn in before it engulfs me. It's focal point being, the hole it just made in the sheath containing my sword. "Why, why do they always attack from behind. DOES ANYONE EVER LEARN??" I turn at you drawing Shura from my back now that the sheath is ruined again.

"Sorry but, I'm the worst possible enemy a quincy or whatever you are can have. See my sword has it's own effect called sever, if I wanted to explain is in a way you can understand easily, it's basically a field that has the same effect as quincies drawing reishi and SE from the area around you but localized to effect condensed and high quantities spiritual energy and reiatsu that comes in contact with it, and cancel out it's effects. So even if your spirit energy can incinerate my reiatsu attacks, it won't be any help when I sever the effects and take the energy for myself for myself."

I say this as your shooting at me. I dodge the two arrows and as they hit the building behind me they erupt in gas and I snap my fingers as my reiatsu surges around me engulfing my immediate area in nitrogen level cold and the gas falls to a liquid state in pools behind me. I take a stance as you loose three more arrows at me. Drawing my right foot back. I wave my hand and a blue trail follows it. Your arrows all explode making their respective effects and I swing my hand up with a surge of reiatsu and the net, the needles and the gas are all caught in columns and walls of ice surrounding me.

I wave my hand down to the side as the walls crumble and fall to the ground. Gas becoming liquid, the electric net surging itself out and dispersing into the ice and the needles trapped in blocks. "A dead world, a dark path. Not even crossroads to choose from."

You retreat and I raise my head to the sky shouting "THE FIRST ROCK THROWN AGAIN, WELCOME TO HELL LITTLE SAINT!" I swing my sword towards the sky and release a grand pulse of reiatsu like a bubble engulfing the surrounding buildings and from their water systems and piping they tear, erupt and surge apart in masses of of ice and carnage as the block becomes engulfed in massive spires of ice, possibly trapping you within themselves. I lower my head and my voice, Bringing my sword down I spin it once in my hand and catch it with both hands on the handle. Pointing the blade down, I thrust it into the ground. "Mother gaia, in slaughter. Welcome to paradise soldier."

I close my eyes, focusing on sensing the area around me through hearing and through spreading my reiatsu in an extremely thin layer throughout the area allowing me to trace the shape of every structure around me through the water particles in the air. "crystal utterance." I open my eyes, now glossed over in a haze of blue reiatsu and take a stance pulling my sword back and cocking my arm loosely and placing my left hand infront of me.

"I'm sorry but, I can't hold back any longer. Come then, hawk-eye. You chose to confront me. Atleast stand infront of me as a man and loose your arrows like the fury of a god. Know that you die here, caught in the shackles of your own existence."

(I'm so tired of people attacking me in areas where there are high concentrations of water, karakura town has two bloody rivers running through it and running water throughout the whole city. Seriously...>.> i mean taka has the excuse of not knowing my powers but ghost, you should know these things. by the way, the ice is real ice. not reiatsu ice. It's formed by spreading my reiatsu to gather water particles and then pulling them together and freezing them with the natural cold of it. so yes it's physical as I would not be able to sever through it, not that it's that good for stopping a heavy melee attack)
"Command, I am left with no choice."

"Understood Eagle-One. Do what you must to get out of there alive."

"About damn time."

I quickly sense what my opponent tries to do so I instantly make my way out of the perimeter of my opponents ice field. I appear behind a building, far from my opponent. Not getting myself trapped in that. I reach back to grab an arrow and quickly aim it down sight. Aiming right at my opponent. As soon as I'm about to release the arrow a golden lighting bolt strikes in front of me. I'm quickly blinded by the sight, but as my vision adjusts I can see the outline of a man wearing sometype of armor. As my vision adjusts some more all I can see is a old man standing with armor.

Spoiler:

"Hawk-Eye, you're relieved from your duty. This mortal thinks he is a God? let me, the King of the Gods, test that theory."

"WHAT?! Hell no! This is my fight! Command, there's some gay-looking dude-"

"Eagle-One, get out of there. I repeat, retreat to the LZ. The war between the gods its about to begin."

"Ugh, copy that Command."

(Changing characters. I like to keep the story live and exciting. Plus, I figured that Hawk-Eye will just make it too easy and boring for you.)

"I am Odin, King of the Nine Realms, and wielder of the Odin Force. You wanted a God...Well you now you got the God of the Gods. Prepare to perish, mortal."

I wield the magical spear Gungnir ("The Spear of Heaven") by my side like always. Almost smoothly I raise the tip of Gungir up into the sky and almost instantly I stomp it back into the ground sending a golden wave of the Odin Force foward in lighting speed. It whipes the streets clean from the icy moisture and large spikes of ice, etc. It even cleans all city pipe lines of water. The sreets are whiped clean, almost like if it never happened. I then grab the mid-part of my spear with my right hand and aim my left index finger at my opponent creating a large black hole under my opponent. The black hole, once opened, starts to suck in anything in its radius with tremendous power. Strong enough that it crumbled nearby buildings and sucked them in. I then make my left hand into a fist closing the black hole. The madness ends.

"As you can see... I'm no mortal like yourself. I am a God. I will live forever. I have different powers, different energy, different methods. I am from a different realm. Good luck striking me."

As I say this I raise my spear above my head and shout: "Let me show why I'm the King of the Gods!" suddenly I rise flying from the ground, slowly, as I get higher a thunder storm reveals itself. As I get higher and higher it gets louder and more distructive. Soon enough I stop. You will notice by looking at me that my eyes are glowing gold. I slowly lower my spear and aim it down at my opponent releasing a light speed flash. When in reality is a golden magical bolt that will make my opponent explode from the inside-out. It will rip through any SE or normal physical defenses. It will also follow my opponent until it reaches its destination.

"Sadly, I have no intention on going easy on someone who mocks the tittle 'God'."

I then swing my arm across my torso creating 50 of the same magical bolts but formed into a large golden pack of wolves. They all stand behind me, sharing angry and hungry expessions.

"Feel my rage, mortal."

I give the signal to attack by a simple nod. The golden wolves, like the first one, go at flashing speed. Only 30 of them are sent first. A couple of seconds pass and the 10 more are sent. I stand there with 10 golden wolves beside me. I then raise my spear and quickly swing it down making a large golden magical pillar rise from under my opponent. With one simple touch it will also incinirate my opponent. It's radius is massive. Enough to take out half of the city. Leaving nothing but a huge whole and ashes behind.

I wait patiently for a counter/attack.

Odin:

Spoiler:

Note: I hope you don't mind the urgent change of characters. I feel like Hawk-Eye will be too easy for you. I wanted to give you more of a challenge. Also, do your research. This Odin Force is not to mess with. It basically gives me the power of a God. But I won't use it unfairly. I promise. Let me know if you think I am.

Last edited by Ghost; 08-07-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #8
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Bump.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You don't think Odin was a bit overkill lol
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #10
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

sorry i been busy, besides that odins power isn't really inspiring so it's harder, like i could take him out with one pulse since were so far away but, he can probably just poof himself back to fine and even if i go 2nd and use my oblivion abilities. he can still reform the dimension after i erase it and i can only erase it on a limited scale. So its like I can snap him away, but he can blink and be back.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 08-13-2012, 07:21 AM   #11
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
You don't think Odin was a bit overkill lol
Overkill? You must not know of Jun's powers/abilities.

Quote:
sorry i been busy, besides that odins power isn't really inspiring so it's harder, like i could take him out with one pulse since were so far away but, he can probably just poof himself back to fine and even if i go 2nd and use my oblivion abilities. he can still reform the dimension after i erase it and i can only erase it on a limited scale. So its like I can snap him away, but he can blink and be back.
Like I said before, I won't use this character unfairly. Everything will be counter-able. Just cuz' he calls himself a God, doesn't mean he's immortal. Not for this fight that is. But you can continue bitching if you'd like. And about being busy, I completely understand. I'm the same.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #12
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
"Command, I am left with no choice."

"Understood Eagle-One. Do what you must to get out of there alive."

"About damn time."

I quickly sense what my opponent tries to do so I instantly make my way out of the perimeter of my opponents ice field. I appear behind a building, far from my opponent. Not getting myself trapped in that. I reach back to grab an arrow and quickly aim it down sight. Aiming right at my opponent. As soon as I'm about to release the arrow a golden lighting bolt strikes in front of me. I'm quickly blinded by the sight, but as my vision adjusts I can see the outline of a man wearing sometype of armor. As my vision adjusts some more all I can see is a old man standing with armor.

Spoiler:

"Hawk-Eye, you're relieved from your duty. This mortal thinks he is a God? let me, the King of the Gods, test that theory."

"WHAT?! Hell no! This is my fight! Command, there's some gay-looking dude-"

"Eagle-One, get out of there. I repeat, retreat to the LZ. The war between the gods its about to begin."

"Ugh, copy that Command."

(Changing characters. I like to keep the story live and exciting. Plus, I figured that Hawk-Eye will just make it too easy and boring for you.)

"I am Odin, King of the Nine Realms, and wielder of the Odin Force. You wanted a God...Well you now you got the God of the Gods. Prepare to perish, mortal."

I wield the magical spear Gungnir ("The Spear of Heaven") by my side like always. Almost smoothly I raise the tip of Gungir up into the sky and almost instantly I stomp it back into the ground sending a golden wave of the Odin Force foward in lighting speed. It whipes the streets clean from the icy moisture and large spikes of ice, etc. It even cleans all city pipe lines of water. The sreets are whiped clean, almost like if it never happened. I then grab the mid-part of my spear with my right hand and aim my left index finger at my opponent creating a large black hole under my opponent. The black hole, once opened, starts to suck in anything in its radius with tremendous power. Strong enough that it crumbled nearby buildings and sucked them in. I then make my left hand into a fist closing the black hole. The madness ends.

"As you can see... I'm no mortal like yourself. I am a God. I will live forever. I have different powers, different energy, different methods. I am from a different realm. Good luck striking me."

As I say this I raise my spear above my head and shout: "Let me show why I'm the King of the Gods!" suddenly I rise flying from the ground, slowly, as I get higher a thunder storm reveals itself. As I get higher and higher it gets louder and more distructive. Soon enough I stop. You will notice by looking at me that my eyes are glowing gold. I slowly lower my spear and aim it down at my opponent releasing a light speed flash. When in reality is a golden magical bolt that will make my opponent explode from the inside-out. It will rip through any SE or normal physical defenses. It will also follow my opponent until it reaches its destination.

"Sadly, I have no intention on going easy on someone who mocks the tittle 'God'."

I then swing my arm across my torso creating 50 of the same magical bolts but formed into a large golden pack of wolves. They all stand behind me, sharing angry and hungry expessions.

"Feel my rage, mortal."

I give the signal to attack by a simple nod. The golden wolves, like the first one, go at flashing speed. Only 30 of them are sent first. A couple of seconds pass and the 10 more are sent. I stand there with 10 golden wolves beside me. I then raise my spear and quickly swing it down making a large golden magical pillar rise from under my opponent. With one simple touch it will also incinirate my opponent. It's radius is massive. Enough to take out half of the city. Leaving nothing but a huge whole and ashes behind.

I wait patiently for a counter/attack.

Odin:

Spoiler:

Note: I hope you don't mind the urgent change of characters. I feel like Hawk-Eye will be too easy for you. I wanted to give you more of a challenge. Also, do your research. This Odin Force is not to mess with. It basically gives me the power of a God. But I won't use it unfairly. I promise. Let me know if you think I am.
*I grin at this new appearance. Just the kind of entrance needed to jump into one of my fights. "Mortal? I'm sorry you must have me mistaken with someone." I say as I glare straight at you with a grand smile.

I spin my sword in my grip catching it reverse gripped and step forward lifting my left hand across infront of my chest. "The madness of battle, the chaos of war. The true king of battle now rises once more. Crack the earth, reveal my true power. Show all the devastation caused, IN THIS, THE FINAL BLOODY HOUR. SHURRAJOU"

My form is obscured by a dark vortex of reiatsu as your odin force flashes across the scene.

You open a black hole and the vortex surrounding me solidifes to a dark sphere. "Seishin shōheki: Bōkyaku no keshin" A voice echoes, doubled as if it was transported across dimensions. I stand within this black sphere of reiatsu, as the dimension around the barrier finds itself tearing and distorting as if it turned on itself and tore its own throat out. You send this bolt at me and despite it's power it finds itself clashing against the dimensional rift that I've created as it tries desperately to pierce into the void. My ability not just the highest level of a reiatsu barrier, but a dimension tearing force within which the very fabric of existence is reduced to nothing.

"I am madness incarnate. Pleased to thine acquaintance" I say in a light but still doubled tone.

My silhouette now distinctly different, completely infact. From my forehead extends forth a single large horn, and around the perimeter of my skull a crown of spikes exist. My head is covered in a thick helmet of fleshy plates distinctly harder then normal meat or a heirro, the face portion displays reversed crescent shaped eye holes, of which my eyes are now red. Their is three vertical lines of red crossing down the faceplate, two horizontal lines cross those. My body is also covered entirely in this living armor. My shoulders sport three large spikes each, my feet have morphed into large talon styled appendages. Two twin tails extend from just above my waist ending in wicked spikes and are comfortably positioned curved over my shoulders. From my back, their are two small protrusions of the armor, and a faint wavy vision is seen around my body stemming from here from what you can see behind the barrier.

My sword is now morphed, a katana, but with the width and length of a broadsword. It's form, black, no handguard but a series of curving at the back of the blade near the handle, held in my right hand still reverse gripped. My left arm however, has distinctly morphed to resemble something of a monster. No hand exists here now. The limb has thickened, torn inhalf and reformed into what could be termed a jaw. not only is it covered in thick armor plating and lined with sharpened teeth like structures. The corners of the limbs end are outlined by four extremely long claws each roughly 2 ft.

I am converged on by these wolfs who are torn apart to nothing by my rift and I push forward. You blast the whole section and I laugh maniacally as I fly out of the golden blast as a sphere of pure darkness with wispy trails of the light following me and fading out. I swing my left arm out from it's position crossed infront of my chest. The dark sphere breaks apart fades to nothing as two wings of reiatsu flap out around me. "That technique is known as, spirit barrier: oblivion incarnate. It is the third and final of my barrier series, and lasts only a maximum of a few minutes before my own body would be erased by it. That is it's power, the void, nothing. That is the power of madness, madness exists, within everything and so it's only right that, madness holds the power to erase everything."

I point my left arm at you, the demonic maw upon it is opened wide. A black bolt of energy surges within it. A dark sphere of reiatsu builds up. condensing inside to a small ball. "Sonzai bokumetsu taiho. I'm sorry old man, but your a child to me. You may be a god among gods, but your still existence within reason. You cannot comprehend, the force of one whose existence was willed to life and tied to others by his own volition. You have a form god, perhaps many. I am but will and essence trapped within a shell form has no meaning to me, I'm already part of you! Let me show you, what an entity of madness truly means."

I snap the jaw on my arm shut and then it snaps back open as a massive burst of oblivion fires from my arm with an incredibly deafening silence not even a wave or feeling of existence from it. Pure erasure. The beam streaks towards you, erasing all in it's path. aimed to sunder your form.

"I grow weary of this distance. Meet me arms against arms, or do you fear my Shurrajou, My scene of bloodshed, A sword which has drank the blood of gods. Show me your madness god of gods, I want to see how far you've fallen below me. COME FORTH!"

I turn my left arm and begin to draw in the reiatsu I scattered across our field. It's force creating a mass of suction aiming to pull you towards me. I bend my knees and spread my wings wide raising my blade behind me, I surge forward with a single beat and tear my sword forward aiming to clash it to your spear and push you back.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 08-15-2012, 06:35 PM   #13
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Neither of yall got dat swag.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote