Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #21
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: oh yay

sweettttt I might just do that!!!

annndddd: I can't find the ranks thing, I scrolled down but couldn't find it T_T

EDIT: Wait wait... nevermind <.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #22
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lemme do a quick print screen tutorial..hold on...

Spoiler:

scroll down to the stats

click top stats and there should be 2 options, and hit view more

after clicking it, it will take u to this page. u can click the drop down option near the number to view more like 100 or 200. i think the max. was like 400

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 08-01-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #23
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Meow thanks but I founds it xD

LHG

Old 08-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #24
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

and i just posted the pics..................

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #25
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*cries* I'm sowweyyy T_T

My Top Rep #: 203
My Top Poster #: 293
My Profile Views #: 357

I feel so ashamed *0*

LHG

Old 08-01-2012, 09:21 PM   #26
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

it's ok. had nothing to do anyways

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #27
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
My foot is swollen up cause of my ankle... T_T ... Why'd I become a clutz! Oh wait.... I always have been one <_<;; ... Okay so I was running back to my aunt's house about a few days ago cause I wanted to test my speed... there was a rock I accidently ran on which made me go sideways and my foot hitting my leg all weird like and feeling some weird crack... it was swollen up way badly and so I was an over-dramatic whiner... but of course I got up and started walking! Woooo ... no wait...

Anyway I have had this swollen foot for a while :l ... yayyyy.... and it's only a twisted ankle that caused it, if your wondering, yes it's bruised up too... no it isn't broken :/ ... Psshh I still sound like a shitless whiner xD

Okay changing it, COOKIE!!!~
At least you did it running, like a normal person. xD
I was simply walking down the stairs at school, I was the only one on the stairwell. I somehow managed to end up doing the splits and my left foot was almost touching my head. It hurt like a betch. I ended up on crutches over a severe ankle sparin. <-- I'm dyslexic, I swear. Ankle sprain.

I hope you get better though~! I know the pain. I've done it like seven times. xD
Clutzes UNITE!

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ankle, cookie, owwww, swollen, yippe