Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 08-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #41
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Its up! Vol 12 is up on itunes!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
yeah, true. its been a while since box set 11, been released, and still nothing.... Ive been waiting every day for it. As for movie 3, well, we will DEFINITELY have to play that one by ear. Not neccessarily sure if i want to believe that it will come out in November or December, because there has been no mention of it yet.
It might be one of the box sets that will take forever to show box set 8 didn't show til the beginning of August last year they might do the same with this one. But yeah we don't know when the third shippuden movie is coming out this year or not.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:37 PM   #42
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

looks like this one is the one with the six tails filler.

That said I think it's one of the better fillers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #43
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
It might be one of the box sets that will take forever to show box set 8 didn't show til the beginning of August last year they might do the same with this one. But yeah we don't know when the third shippuden movie is coming out this year or not.
Yeah, it could be. Afterall, Viz's Naruto is only surviving by itunes and DVDs, now a days, so yeah. Maybe when Neon Alley comes, that might help the Naruto franchise better. Meaning, the marketing for the box sets, might improve, if it does really well. But, i feel the same way about movie 3, as well.... who knows if its even coming this year, but i really hope it does. Because its waaaaaaay over due. lol We should have gotten movie 3, around the time that the Three Tails arc ended, and the hunt for itachi arc, began! lol Yeeeeeeah, Viz is moving very slow, with the movies, lol. But given the marketing situation, i guess i can understand, why its not out yet. And movie 1 got released, fairly early.

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:47 PM   #44
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
looks like this one is the one with the six tails filler.

That said I think it's one of the better fillers.
Awesome! thanks for getting my hopes up!

Old 08-01-2012, 05:49 PM   #45
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, it could be. Afterall, Viz's Naruto is only surviving by itunes and DVDs, now a days, so yeah. Maybe when Neon Alley comes, that might help the Naruto franchise better. Meaning, the marketing for the box sets, might improve, if it does really well. But, i feel the same way about movie 3, as well.... who knows if its even coming this year, but i really hope it does. Because its waaaaaaay over due. lol We should have gotten movie 3, around the time that the Three Tails arc ended, and the hunt for itachi arc, began! lol Yeeeeeeah, Viz is moving very slow, with the movies, lol. But given the marketing situation, i guess i can understand, why its not out yet. And movie 1 got released, fairly early.
I guess it is but yeah if it is going to another site hopefully it will help everything come out faster and yeah it after the first movie of it came it took forever for the second one to come so yeah they third itself should of came a long time ago already.lol
Old 08-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #46
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I guess it is but yeah if it is going to another site hopefully it will help everything come out faster and yeah it after the first movie of it came it took forever for the second one to come so yeah they third itself should of came a long time ago already.lol
Yeah, Neon Alley is a new channel coming to the PS3, with mostly Viz media anime. And NEW anime too! But, i doubt it will help release episodes faster, however, they might start letting us know when episodes are coming out, ahead of time. I mean, they are doing a fairly good job at releasing the episodes, if you ask me. 11 - 14 episodes, every three months, is plenty nuff. Because, thats like one episode a week. Its just the fact that they dont reveal them ahead of time. We always have to play the guessing game. But as far as how theyve been coming out, i personally think they are doing fine. it just depends on how you watch them, when you get them. I mean, no offense, but its no different than all anime shown on TV, at one new episode a week. (nothing personal, on your wishes)

Old 08-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #47
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, Neon Alley is a new channel coming to the PS3, with mostly Viz media anime. And NEW anime too! But, i doubt it will help release episodes faster, however, they might start letting us know when episodes are coming out, ahead of time. I mean, they are doing a fairly good job at releasing the episodes, if you ask me. 11 - 14 episodes, every three months, is plenty nuff. Because, thats like one episode a week. Its just the fact that they dont reveal them ahead of time. We always have to play the guessing game. But as far as how theyve been coming out, i personally think they are doing fine. it just depends on how you watch them, when you get them. I mean, no offense, but its no different than all anime shown on TV, at one new episode a week. (nothing personal, on your wishes)
Well thats good they are doing well so far at least and its fine if they don't release them faster it just would of been nice is all but as long as they help in other ways then I guess thats good enough.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #48
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Well thats good they are doing well so far at least and its fine if they don't release them faster it just would of been nice is all but as long as they help in other ways then I guess thats good enough.
Yeah, i suppose it would be nice if we got more episodes, but things are going pretty well. But, i do wish that they would let us know about this stuff ahead of time. it always has us fans guessing. Like, Box set 12 should have been revealed, a long time ago.

Old 08-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #49
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sweet. Thanks for keeping me updated, because I forget to look.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #50
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, i suppose it would be nice if we got more episodes, but things are going pretty well. But, i do wish that they would let us know about this stuff ahead of time. it always has us fans guessing. Like, Box set 12 should have been revealed, a long time ago.
Yep thats always been good. And I know they usually show it around the time the latest box set comes out or before. As I said this is probably one of the ones thats just taking forever.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #51
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Sweet. Thanks for keeping me updated, because I forget to look.
No prob! Make sure you buy it, sometime.

Quote:
Yep thats always been good. And I know they usually show it around the time the latest box set comes out or before. As I said this is probably one of the ones thats just taking forever.
Yeah, i agree. it looks like it is. Its bound to show up, sooner or later. Vol. 12 is out, so box set 12, is sure to come. i have faith.

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 08-01-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #52
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No prob! Make sure you buy it, sometime.

Yeah, i agree. it looks like it is. Its bound to show up, sooner or later. Vol. 12 is out, so box set 12, is sure to come. i have faith.
Yeah since the box sets seems to always come from the itunes so hopefully by this weekend they will show.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #53
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah since the box sets seems to always come from the itunes so hopefully by this weekend they will show.
Yeah, i hope so too!

Old 08-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #54
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Indeed I hate waiting on that. October is only two months away so if its coming out then they should show it soon.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #55
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Indeed I hate waiting on that. October is only two months away so if its coming out then they should show it soon.
yes indeed! I DEFFINTELY agree with that!

Old 08-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #56
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yep though im sure it will be out on that month we are always right on it coming out on a certain months.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:54 PM   #57
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yep though im sure it will be out on that month we are always right on it coming out on a certain months.
yeah, im sure it will come out in October. Weve been mostly currect, thus far. So, its only a matter of time, at this point.

Old 08-01-2012, 06:58 PM   #58
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yep im sure they latest they would show us is next week.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #59
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yep im sure they latest they would show us is next week.
Yeah, im sure it might show up, this week or the next.

Old 08-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #60
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yep it has to be one of these two.