Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 07-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)

I just thought everyone should know that Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance will be available exclusively on the Nintendo 3DS in the U.S. on July 31, 2012.

Also, this thread/topic should be used to discuss all things related to the North American release of the game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)

Getting it day 1 fo sho

lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #3
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Im getting it for my birthday

Spoiler:
Its gonna be in 9 days

you do the math of when I am getting it

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

your birthday is coming up yay

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #5
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Yep next week

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #6
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I've forward to this game for months and I really want to see Lea say Axel's catch pharse

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 07-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #7
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I might get this and Ocarina of time.......but I'm thinking I will wait until the 3DSXL is released on the 19th of August

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life

kamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #8
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

this thing?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 07-22-2012, 10:11 PM   #9
kamui
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post

this thing?
Is that what you get for the mark of mastery edition?

Old 07-22-2012, 10:15 PM   #10
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 07-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #11
kamui
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Wow you get a bunch of extra stuff I see

Old 07-22-2012, 11:32 PM   #12
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sadly the mark of mastery edition has been sold out everywhere for awhile now, you can only find it in used condition, or outrageous prices in new condition.

|
Old 07-23-2012, 08:34 PM   #13
kamui
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Sadly the mark of mastery edition has been sold out everywhere for awhile now, you can only find it in used condition, or outrageous prices in new condition.
Well that sucks

Old 07-31-2012, 12:58 PM   #14
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Love this game so far... I mean I knew I would. Kingdom hearts has always been my favorite game series, and only the Tales series has ever come close to matching it

Hell all of my usernames on websites, games, etc all involve something from kingdom hearts.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:06 PM   #15
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I heard that the Special 3DS was actually dropped from being released in the US, but Japan still got it. Kream was mad when he found out we weren't getting it anymore.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:05 PM   #16
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I woulda bought it too. >_>

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #17
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm going to get this game even if I don't have a 3DS yet. XD (Waiting the the 3DS XL to come out.)

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #18
SageModeNaruto24
Genin

SageModeNaruto24 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i bought this game the day it came out cause i had it preordered i love playing as riku he is so awesome
SageModeNaruto24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #19
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
I'm going to get this game even if I don't have a 3DS yet. XD (Waiting the the 3DS XL to come out.)
I don't see the logic in buying a game you won't be able to play until weeks/months later, lol.

|
Old 08-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #20
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

chasing the bosses gets annoying sometimes I've dropped during a boss fight and had to restart it when I dropped back

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here