Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:52 AM   #21
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NS/NH/SS discussion thread

Who is for NaruSaku.... If you are I will debate you until the end of Forever. but befor you do make sure you read my latest post which is two above this one THANKS
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:12 AM   #22
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Wow, looks like PrinceofPeace and I agree on something for once

NaruHina is the pairing I ship and also the most likely to happen. Most NaruSaku debaters point to "development" being the reason that NaruSaku will happen and NaruHina won't, but ever since Hinata's confession all of the development in the manga has been pointing towards NaruHina. I'll go into more detail if anyone actually wants to debate it.

Sasusaku is unlikely, but I'm not opposed to it. Narusasu is never going to happen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:17 AM   #23
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Can any narusasu fan take on

The Great Godaim Kazekage
&
The Powerful PrinceofPeace
Old 07-26-2012, 01:47 AM   #24
Holly
Banned

Holly is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm gonna hate SasuSaku in Road to Ninja. can't stand it, I don't think he deserves it at this point, I'm a fan of SakuNaru
Holly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #25
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Well it is going to happen so you have no choice.. sorry
Old 07-26-2012, 04:41 PM   #26
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
any one have any GOOD reason for NaruSaku... if not i will state my reasons for NaruHina
I don't have any good reasons for NaruSaku. Or any at all, really. I just think that your reasons for pro NaruHina isn't all that GOOD either.

To explain...
Quote:
Hinata loved Naruto since the very beginning
Why would this be a "GOOD reason"? Naruto spent the early part of his life being oblivious to Hinata's feelings. "Since the very beginning" when he was alone and needed someone, she wasn't there.
Quote:
Hinata yearned to be on Naruto's Team
I don't remember this. As much as she wants to get closer to Naruto she never seems to be disappointed teaming with Kiba and Shino. To be truthful, if she did I'd be very peeved at her.
Quote:
Out of ALL of the konoha ninja that faced another leaf ninja that was not on Naruto's team Hinata was the ONLY one Naruto cheered on to the best of his ability . Naruto barely knew her but she still cheered her on he did not do this for shino,tenten, nor choji e.t.c.
Another not so "GOOD reason". This matters why? Naruto cheered Hinata on because Neji was being a dick. Neji was telling Hinata she was a loser and Naruto was taking it personal because, he too, is believed to be a loser. He didn't personally know her, but he could relate to her situation. Shino, Tenten, Choji, no one was else was getting so verbally beaten up as Hinata was.
Quote:
HInata also helped SAVE THE LEAF VILLAGE. Thats righ!!! If she did not give encouragement for Naruto to beat Neji Naruto would have LOST. If Naruto lost then he would be too damaged to help beat Garra. Hinata supported Naruto instead of her family.
I don't think Naruto would be so "damaged" to the point he wouldn't be able to function enough to help his village. In fact, Naruto explains that it was the love from his team that strengthened him so hard to defeat Gaara. Not because of Hinata's encouragement. All that did was give him a boost of confidence to defeat Neji.
Quote:
and lets not forget Hinata risked her life against Pain. She knew full well that she would lose but risked her life anyway. THATS LOVE AND THAT IS MORE THAN ANYTHING SAKURA DID FOR HIM.
Hinata spends her whole life in the background only thinking of Naruto. Save from small interaction here and there. Desperation comes calling and Hinata jumps in to save Naruto and that's supposed to be "MORE THAN ANYTHING SAKURA DID FOR HIM"? It's not a "GOOD reason" if nothing in the manga shows Hinata's risk > whatever Sakura has done. It's just opinion. NaruSaku fans can, likewise, say that their GOOD reason is that they at least have a strong bond.
Quote:
just look at Minatox Kushina.
Kushina was hot headed...like naruto
Minato was a quiet kid.... like hinata
ITS A MATCH
Minato was a calm and collected kind of "quiet". Hinata was a timid and unconfident type of "quiet". They're not exactly a "match".

Quote:
Plus Kushina told baby Naruto DO NOT fall for the first girl you see... SAKURA
I don't think that's what she meant...
But if she did then that's rather odd advice. What if that first girl was a really gentle and caring girl? What if she was someone like Hinata? Or like Ino? Bossy yet supportive and self-confident?
Quote:
Sakura caused Naruto TOO much Physical and Emotional pain.
Sakura abuses Naruto by:
Riducling or Smacking him whenever he "displeases" her
Made Naruto carry the burden of bringing Saskue back
ALWAYS depends on Naruto to do stuff
The first one, hitting him, she's only been doing that four or five times. It's not so much "displeases her" as it is Naruto being idiotic or perverted.
As for the rest, I hate that about NaruSaku as well.
Quote:
Sakura knew Naruto was fighting Pain and she did nothing. WHILE Hinata ditched her bodyguard. Some say Sakura was healing people BUT SHE WAS NOT she was just haning around.
OK, "ditched her bodyguard". That's not supposed to be a good thing. It's never a plus to ditch another fellow Shinobi. Never.
That said, Sakura didn't even know what was fully happening between Naruto and Pain. A Hyuga explained it to her later on that Hinata sacrificed herself.
Quote:
PLUS Naruto said himself he will not go out with Sakura if he can not bring Saskue back to the village
But he'll go out with Hinata...?
Quote:
NOT ONLY did Hinata say She loved him first Sakura knew she did and she STILL told Naruto she loved him... Not only is that against gurl code but Sakura did not even mean it when she said "I love you" Even Naruto knew it was not true.
You're throwing in "girl code" now? Since you asked NaruSaku fans for "GOOD reasons" one would expect that you'd follow up with with "GOOD reasons" of your own to support NaruHina. "She said she loved him first" and "girl code" is not a "GOOD reason".

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #27
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Naruto may have been obllivious to Sakura in Part I but that beats Sakura hurting Naruto emotionally and physically in Part I. Sakura cased the pain of Naruto and hinata was too shy to help or know of his pain. ALso Hinata was not even allowed to go near him so how was she supposed to help. I do not see sakura helping Naruto.

In the begininng when Iruka was stating teams. Hinata was dissapointed she was not on Naruto's team

naruto also cheered on Lee and he was not being verbally abused. Naruto was alos impressed that she was not giving up. But you did make a fair point.

Did Sakura give Naruto a confident boost NO so I did make a good point. And If Naruto was defeated by Garra he would think that Fate is real. Also all of his chakra points would be out and Naruto would not have seen Saskue vs Garra. If Sakura had to find and get Naruto it would take tooo much time Garra would have killed Saskue so I did make a good point yet again.

Doing more or not Hinata still saved Naruto...thus saving the village. She risked her life and said I LOVE YOU ..(first). IT gave Naruto the rage and strenght to fight back so yeah that is a good point

Minato was unconfident before he met his love. She made him a man and Minato said that himself

You can say if. We all know Sakura was the first girl he fell in love with. Kushina said do not do it and her advice was spot on. Hinata is the next girl he is falling for

At least we can agree on something

In this case it was. If hinata did not do it Naruto would have died. Its not like she left the bodyguard for dead he was okay... for the most part and what could Hinata do for him. It is not always good to follow the rules just look at Obito and Kakshi their quote says it all ""Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! "

Sakura had to cry out for Naruto. So she was not going to do anything. She did know Naruto was fighting pain and did not do anything. What could she do... even if she did help she was definetly not going to say "I lOVE YOU"

He would not ditch Hinata after all they have been through. Hinata has shown feelings for Naruto and vice versa.Do youu think he will just let Hinata go. He will not let her suffer like that. Why would you not go for her when you can not go with Sakura

Girl code was just for fun.

But you did miss some of my other disscussions.

How do you explain when KM Naruto saved Hinata and Sakura. He totally showed more feelings toward Hinata than Sakura
Old 07-26-2012, 07:35 PM   #28
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ya know doesn't the owner of ichiraku have a daughter? That sounds like a possiblepairing. Lol!

But still I think that by EOS hiashi might try pursue an arranged marriage for the two and narusaku just doesn't seem to fit the more the series goes on
shinigan no sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #29
PrinceofPeace
Banned

NEVER DATE WHERE YOU EAT... if the realtionship had ANY issues Naruto could never eat their again
Old 07-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #30
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

And then he would kill himself

But I'm serious about the possibility of hiashi arranging a marriage between naruto and his daughter especially at EOS
Old 07-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #31
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Not going to happen.... EOS??? HUH
Old 07-30-2012, 08:26 PM   #32
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Why not? I already gave plenty of logic why he would want naruto to marry her even tho he originally thot naruto was nothing more than street trash compared to his clan

EoS= End Of Series. Basically its when we can assume naruto's feats and acomplishments will reach their climax
Old 07-31-2012, 06:29 PM   #33
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oblivious to Sakura? Do you mean Hinata? Because Naruto being oblivious to Hinata is what I was talking about. Sakura was nasty to Naruto in part one, but matured into one of Naruto's precious people. Hinata was too shy to converse with Naruto directly, using his strength to improve herself. Naruto grew up alone and Hinata knew of his pain. Yes, she knew of it. Her being too shy or whatever excuse you want to go for, she knew how lonely he was and she did nothing. Sakura helped Naruto long before Hinata by being one of the ones who saved him from the darkness. By going for being an immature little cow to accepting Naruto as both a team mate and as a friend. To loudly cheering him on against Kiba. To talking to him in a friendly manner. All those helped Naruto because he's happy the girl he likes finally accepted him. The only thing holding Hinata back from aiding Naruto when they were children is her own weakness. Wanting to help and actually helping are two different things.

When was Hinata not allowed to go near Naruto?

Her reaction wasn't even shown when Naruto was teamed with Sakura. Hinata didn't make an appearance until chapter thirty-four. I won't argue that Hinata would have liked to be teamed with Naruto, but it was never shown to be an intense desire.

I don't think Naruto has personally seen Neji verbally abuse Lee. Naruto was both impressed with Hinata's and Lee's not giving up and shared their status as determined losers.

Yes, Sakura gave Naruto a confident boost. In a manner of speaking. She was one of the ones who made him strong enough to fight Gaara because he had loved ones to protect. You say it was Hinata that made it possible. No, it was Sakura (and Sasuke, and Iruka and Kakashi...). As for Neji, Naruto was strengthened by the will to prove to Neji that one can change their fate.

Minato saved the village. Who cares who says "I love you first"? Sakura was shown to accept Naruto openly as a person before Hinata. How come she doesn't get points for being first?
No, Hinata "dying" gave Naruto the rage and strength to fight back. Hinata jumping in to aid him, her attentions being good I'm not arguing against that, but the results were disastrous. She was foolish to jump in without a plan and was lucky that things turned out OK in the end. I'm not saying she shouldn't have jumped in, but she should have put away her personal thoughts and been smart about what she was doing. She should have had a plan.

When did Minato say that Kushina "made him a man"? Not arguing. Just don't remember. It doesn't matter anyway. Using another pairing to argue one is likely is pretty ridiculous. If you want to argue Hinata is like Minato then one could argue Sakura is like Kushina. Also, for arguments sake, Sakura used tobe shy. Granted, it wasn't Naruto who helped her but it would count as "similar to Minato". But yeah...I don't recall Minato ever being unconfident.

If she meant it that way it's pretty shitty advice. The first girl he feel in love with started off treating him nastily and grew to be one of his best people. She's not the best choice, arguably, but not worst. Not compared to Hinata. I just mean in general. Naruto being friendly with Hinata and noticing her strength means he's falling for her? Come on...

Her bodyguard had a broken leg. Had he been attacked, he have little in way to defend himself. So, yes, she left Ko for dead. She's a Shinobi and she allowed her personal feelings to control her. And put it this way. If Minato hadn't of had that backup plan it wouldn't be just Naruto's death. It would be everyone else's.

I'm not into that whole "I did something stupid but it turned out fine in the end". It turned out fine because someone had the thought to come up with a "just in case" plan.

Sakura was helpless. She had no idea what was fully going on and knew she'd be a burden. The same goes for everyone else. They wanted to help but were told things could be worse if they did. Remember when Hinata wanted to help Naruto as kids but was too timid to do so? Same thing. You can't attack Sakura for not helping Naruto when he needed it, but give Hinata a free pass.

If Sakura did ended up helping Naruto I would hope she wouldn't say "I love you" in the middle of a dire situation. Hinata doing that, I found it to be quite selfish. She did it to lessen the "pain" of having possibly not get another chance of telling Naruto what he means to her.

He would not ditch Hinata after all they have been through. Hinata has shown feelings for Naruto and vice versa.Do youu think he will just let Hinata go. He will not let her suffer like that. Why would you not go for her when you can not go with Sakura

He's been with through with Sakura far more. And not getting together with Hinata doesn't mean he's "ditching" her. She would not be suffering because she'd still be one of Naruto's great friends. You're thinking that a nice guy should get together with a nice girl because "Well, at least she has feelings for me". Do you realise how desperate you make Naruto sound? "I can't have the girl I want so I'll go for one of my best female friends who I've just discovered has been silently cheering me on since we were kids."
I find it interesting how anti Hinata are told Hinata had grown more confident and isn't emotionally weak anymore. Yet apparently she's still too weak to handle Naruto not ending up with her.

You sounded serious when you used "girl code". It's hard to tell when you shove "fun" into what seems like a serious comment.

I didn't miss it. Just skipped it. I'm not arguing for NaruSaku. Just against NaruHina.

KM Naruto showed more feelings for Hinata because he saw Hinata thinking down on herself. With Sakura he made a tensing comment as Sakura only looked shocked, not needing any words of encouragement. Naruto and Sakura have already had plenty of interaction to show feelings.

Old 07-31-2012, 06:50 PM   #34
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

^ all true. Which is why I think the best likelyhood for naruhina would be that hiashi(hinata's father) would attempt to woo naruto into taking hinata as a wife. This would become increasingly more likely after the war once naruto's power and acomplishments are made known in the villiage and also if he is made hokage at some point
Old 07-31-2012, 07:43 PM   #35
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Sagittaruis... Are you for NH or NS I could not tell
Old 07-31-2012, 08:16 PM   #36
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Sagittaruis... Are you for NH or NS I could not tell
For neither. I'm against both, but mostly NaruHina.

Old 07-31-2012, 08:35 PM   #37
PrinceofPeace
Banned

GOOD MAN. COngrats you picked the choice that will most likely to happen
Old 08-01-2012, 05:02 AM   #38
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

@Sagittarius: Whether Hinata was able to support Naruto as a kid isn't everything, what's important is the fact that she was the only one that cared about him and she actually did cheer for him when he fought against Sasuke for the first time, but her voice was drowned out by some random obnoxious girl cheering for Sasuke. As for being forbidden to see him, all of the leaf children were forbidden to interact with Naruto, Hinata included. Yes, Sakura helped fill in Naruto's loneliness, but that's only because she was forced to by being placed on his team-she actually treated him like crap most of the time when they were together until Part 2.

You say Hinata should have had a "plan" when she jumped in against Pain. She was told to stay out of the fight, and she did that until she saw Naruto didn't have a chance. Also, how do you know she didn't have a plan? It's not as though having a plan would improve her chances against Pain anyway. And how were the results "disastrous"? If she hadn't jumped in Naruto would've been taken by Pain and everyone would be under Infinite Tsukuyomi.

As for Hinata "leaving Ko for dead"... Pain vs. Naruto was the only fight happening at the time.

Was Hinata being selfish when she told Naruto she loved him-yes, she even said so herself, that doesn't contradict NaruHina though, unless you're trying to argue that Hinata doesn't truly love Naruto and would do anything to save him.

You make it seem like Hinata would be Naruto's second choice...name one chapter/panel with Naruto showing romantic feelings for Sakura after Hinata's confession.

What we think about who would be better/worse for Naruto isn't really important in determining who he will end up with, what's important is examining the manga evidence. Let's start with the confession:

Chapter 437: Hinata reveals her feelings to Naruto and saves his life. He goes 6-tails after seeing her "die".
Chapter 441: Naruto cries and says "Thank God, Thank God" after he senses that Hinata is still alive through SM.
Chapter 469: Naruto denies Sakura's confession knowing that she still loves Sasuke.
Chapter 540: Sakura confirms that she still loves Sasuke and Hinata confirms that she still loves Naruto.
Chapter 558: The panel of Naruto rescuing Sakura takes up half a page, he attacks the Zetsu from behind, asks Sakura if she's alright and goes. The panel where he saves Hinata is 2/3 of a page and he puts himself directly between the Zetsu and Hinata. A conversation follows in the next chapter.
Chapter 559: Naruto and Hinata are able to understand one another just by looking into each other's eyes-this is a favorite motif of Kishi's and signals important relationships/understanding (Naruto and Sasuke, Naruto and Gaara, Gaara and Sasuke...) Hinata is the only one to implicitly trust Naruto and Naruto cheers her up.
Chapter 573: Hinata resolves herself to take definitive action regarding Naruto once the war is over (i.e. ask him out). Sakura just says a general supportive statement: We're all here for you.

Hinata has been appearing more and more in the manga and other related Naruto media (chapter covers, the newest movie). I think the signs are clear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:52 AM   #39
PrinceofPeace
Banned

There has not even been a NaruSaku Moment is FOREVER

Face it guys it is NARUHINA we have all of the evidence there is NO WAY for NaruSaku
Old 08-01-2012, 12:05 PM   #40
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

^ not necesarrily

At the moment naruhina and narusaku are just as likely as narutoXno-name-shinobi/random-civillian