Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 02-28-2012, 08:51 PM   #81
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN BOX SET 10 IS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!! April 2012!!!!!!!!

Ugh the dubs are online as well lol.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #82
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN BOX SET 10 IS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!! April 2012!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
Ugh the dubs are online as well lol.
Where can I watch the dubs legally online?

If you post any illegal sites like AnimeRatio, I will report you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #83
heins27
Freshmen Academy Student

heins27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thanks everyone
heins27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #84
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heins27 View Post
thanks everyone
No prob! Glad to be of help!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #85
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Im sure boxset 11 will be out sometime in July mabey. But yeah can't wait for 10 to be out and luckily its less then 2 months away now.
I think boxset 11 will be on itunes sometime after april 10(when boxset 10 comes out) just like boxset 10 came on itunes a week after boxset 9 came out.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #86
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
I think boxset 11 will be on itunes sometime after april 10(when boxset 10 comes out) just like boxset 10 came on itunes a week after boxset 9 came out.
Yeah I already figgure it would be on itunes around that time at least and the boxset for it will be out sometime in July. Thats probrably how they are doing it from now on.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:31 AM   #87
SageKakashi
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Where can I watch the dubs legally online?

If you post any illegal sites like AnimeRatio, I will report you.
Lol i'm helping you and you're giving me threats...

anyway as I was saying. i'm fairly sure these arn't illegal but tell me if they are and i'll remove them

there is

Edit - Nvm links we're illegal, my bad.

Last edited by SageKakashi; 03-01-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:38 AM   #88
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm pretty sure both of those sites are illegal, since the names of the sites got changed into winking faces.

|
Old 03-01-2012, 03:10 AM   #89
SageKakashi
Genin

Oh yeah true never realized. Well regardless I can email them to anyone who wants, but it has great quality and dubbed, plus it's free lol.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:12 AM   #90
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
Oh yeah true never realized. Well regardless I can email them to anyone who wants, but it has great quality and dubbed, plus it's free lol.
I'd be careful, most people on here would gladly report you for linking to illegal sites.

|
Old 03-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #91
heins27
Freshmen Academy Student

heins27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hey is any naruto shippuden fans have a updata on when naruto shippuden box set 11 be finish dubbeing and put on dvd and be releaseing in the usa
heins27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #92
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Im sure 11 will be out sometime in July and they will show it as soon as 10 comes out hopefully and thankfully it will be out next month.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:15 AM   #93
Xx Killer Bee89 xX
Freshmen Academy Student

Xx Killer Bee89 xX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They need to put some new people on the cover
Xx Killer Bee89 xX is offline   Reply With Quote