Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #1
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default New soul reaper training match?

I haven't completely fleshed out the idea yet, but I want to see how it will work in battle. I may change my character's powers mid-way through the match, but I will let you know before doing so.

I'll post first once someone accepts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:57 AM   #2
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: New soul reaper training match?

*looks around* Well i ll do it if u cant find anybody
Old 07-30-2012, 09:05 PM   #3
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Okie Dokie. HERR WEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

"Chamberlain had been sent on a mission to check out a 'disturbance in the peace' in the real world. Apparently this field he was standing in had been a place of interest in this mission. There wasn't much here. It was just a field. A flat, grassy field. The grass was very long. Much to long for his liking.

He looked around and saw nothing. "Disturbances in the peace, eh? I suppose that the perpetrator wouldn't just be chilling out in the open." Chamberlain said as he glanced around. Come to think of it, he wasn't really here to 'fight the perp, just find out who it was and where they were hiding. If you can find out their motives, that would be awesome as well,' as the mission file had put it. Chamberlain didn't know who set up this mission for him, but whoever it was wasn't very professional.

"It was probably Carl. Nobody likes Carl. The sereitei even has a sign in the bathroom that says `everyone must wash their hands. Especially Carl.`" Chamberlain said, thinking out loud.

Chamberlain let out a guffaw. He then quickly stopped and reduced his laugh to a smirk. If he was too loud, the enemy would run away or ambush him. Or, at the very least, any scouts watching him would laugh.

He didn't see anyone, and he couldn't sense anything either. Strange...

Old 07-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #4
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*A garganta tears open the thin layer of dimensions, as he enters the planet earth. The Old Emperor seeks nothing but to terrorize the city and kill all soul reapers who get in his way.
*With that he mind he glides through the air, noticing a puny man who begins to talk to himself.* Does he even notice me?
Hah hah !!!
*Hidan chuckles, with each chuckle the cero in his mouth becomes denser and brighter.
He finally spits out the mighty black ball prior to disappearing behind you. The old man slices down with the huge scythe he carries, the lash forcing ridiculous amounts of weight to slam upon him. The force will sway men off balance so that the following slash will successfully cut.*
Flesh Divider
*The scythe along with its attached chain overflows with special spirtual energy. The purple's brightness would make it look pink ,however now the cutting ability increased to maximus.
With this he decides to chuck the scythe at his opponent.But if this is evaded it would then purposely land in the ground leaving the aftermath bang to explode everything contacted.
(Your back would have no choice but to be turned on me or the bang.)
Old 07-31-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

The cero races down toward Chamberlain, and he just stands there stands there and continues muttering something. Then, suddenly, the man appears behind him. Chamberlain quickly shunpos about 30 feet away from the man, sending out Hado 54: Haien.

"HA. I KNEW YOU WERE THERE ALL ALONG! I LIED!!! HAHAHA. I LIED AGAIN!! I ONLY KNEW YOU WERE THERE ONCE YOU STARTED LAUGHING!!! HAHAHA. AND YOU NEVER KNEW!!! GOOD THING YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO MY MUTTERING! I WAS SAYING THE INCANTATION FOR HADO 54!! AHAHAHA!" Chamberlain yelled across the field at the man.

"HADO 58 TENRAN!" Chamberlain yelled, watching the hado rip up the ground.

When the hado was finished, Chamberlain was gone from his spot. Suddenly a loud yell happened, seeming to come from above the arrancar.

"BAKUDO 9: HORIN!" Chamberlain yelled. The tendrils from the kido raced down toward the arrancar, hoping to grab him. The soul reaper, no matter the outcome of the kido, stabs the ground with his sword, making all but the hilt become engulfed in the earth.

Last edited by puppetmasterpossession; 08-06-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:36 PM   #6
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

*The previous bang triggers at the moment its retracted back to me, creating an explosion behind you.
The emperor uses his spare hand to shoot countless exploding balas to match your wind, including the grounds dirt to raise up.(The wind would blow it all over) a tactic used to spray dirt in your eyes and make a large dirt screen.
I however again re-use flesh divider (when my scythe returns to my hand), slicing the air so fiercely that waves of cutting edge air is made. These rip through the weak level kido and resume towards you as you stab the ground. The remaining air wave shoots itself at the earth next to you demolishing it .
Meanwhile its chain is disassembled into hundreds of pieces. (After the explosion)
The scythes blade along with the chain parts float in the air suspishouly creating a dome (Around us). *
Did I distract you enough to set that up? Lol_______________________

Do something worth wild now, here to train or play around.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #7
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
*The previous bang triggers at the moment its retracted back to me, creating an explosion behind you.
The emperor uses his spare hand to shoot countless exploding balas to match your wind, including the grounds dirt to raise up.(The wind would blow it all over) a tactic used to spray dirt in your eyes and make a large dirt screen.
I however again re-use flesh divider (when my scythe returns to my hand), slicing the air so fiercely that waves of cutting edge air is made. These rip through the weak level kido and resume towards you as you stab the ground. The remaining air wave shoots itself at the earth next to you demolishing it .
Meanwhile its chain is disassembled into hundreds of pieces. (After the explosion)
The scythes blade along with the chain parts float in the air suspishouly creating a dome (Around us). *
Did I distract you enough to set that up? Lol_______________________

Do something worth wild now, here to train or play around.
[Ooc: Uno, I am actually here to train lol.

Also, what?

How did the dirt spray in my eyes? Like, I understand that tenran would make the dirt spin the tornado, but it wouldn't spray in my eyes...

Also, I stabbed the ground right where you were standing. If you were to send wind waves at me, that wouldn't do anything due to the fact that I am now in the air above you. Then, I stabbed right where you were standing. Considering you didn't dodge, you died.

The remaining air can't demolish the ground next to me due to the fact I'm in the air....so...]

Old 08-02-2012, 12:36 AM   #8
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

I shoot balas at the floor in front of you making dirt fly up.
Yeah when you come near me, I make the air cutters shoot at you and the earth you stabbed.
The last wave domolishes the earth underneath you, I should added details but I didnt take my time to do that.
Counter but fault , now I ll try actually
Old 08-02-2012, 03:41 AM   #9
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
I shoot balas at the floor in front of you making dirt fly up.
Yeah when you come near me, I make the air cutters shoot at you and the earth you stabbed.
The last wave domolishes the earth underneath you, I should added details but I didnt take my time to do that.
Counter but fault , now I ll try actually
But I shunpoed over you, with a cover of dirt because of the kido. You couldn't have seen me...So how did you know that I was above you?

Also, you said it rips through the week level kido...but I wasn't using kido when I was over you...so that means you shot it forward thinking I was there. Then I stabbed you, because you didn't move.

And the second wave couldn't have taken out the earth under me, considering the earth under me is the earth under you, since I am on you.

Old 08-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #10
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
The cero races down toward Chamberlain, and he just stands there stands there and continues muttering something. Then, suddenly, the man appears behind him. Chamberlain quickly shunpos about 30 feet away from the man, sending out Hado 54: Haien.

"HA. I KNEW YOU WERE THERE ALL ALONG! I LIED!!! HAHAHA. I LIED AGAIN!! I ONLY KNEW YOU WERE THERE ONCE YOU STARTED LAUGHING!!! HAHAHA. AND YOU NEVER KNEW!!! GOOD THING YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO MY MUTTERING! I WAS SAYING THE INCANTATION FOR HADO 54!! AHAHAHA!" Chamberlain yelled across the field at the man.

When the hado was finished, Chamberlain was gone from his spot. Suddenly a loud yell happened.

"BAKUDO 9: HORIN!" Chamberlain yelled. The tendrils from the kido raced down toward the arrancar, hoping to grab him. The soul reaper, no matter the outcome of the kido, stabs the ground with his sword, making all but the hilt become engulfed in the earth.
Did you stab me or the ground? You didnt say anything was near me
Old 08-06-2012, 08:30 PM   #11
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Weeeeeellllllllll. .

I meant to say that I appeared above you.

*Goes to edit.*

Old 08-07-2012, 01:07 AM   #12
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Ummm what is the difference lol
Old 08-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #13
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Ummm what is the difference lol
Now I'm swinging my sword down at you, and sending a kido down at you.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #14
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

When the hado was finished, Chamberlain was gone from his spot. Suddenly a loud yell happened, seeming to come from above the arrancar.

The only way this wont bore me to death is to take it up a level.
So, Kill em All' Peligroso!
My scythe spins into the air levitating perfectly above me, my body begins to bulk up. I yell in agony as my muscles increase incredibly , growing to over 10 feet. His entire chest being a mouth, with two separate mouths on each shoulder.
The humongous beast roars out, sending sound waves throughout, deafening to say the very least.These more than enough to equally match the hado and dispelling the other low level kido. As you come forth ,the remaining waves will push you back from me hopefully entering your ears.
The transformation brings forearm blades large fit,the monster comes to growth stop....Finally.
A perfect smile stricken on all 4 mouths, he crushes upon the air without warning unleashing a unimaginable hard crunch felt upon the enemies torso in fact entire body,the teeth so sharp and large its as if your being chewed
He smirks once more, as the scythe still afloat slams down into his back.
Erupting shades of Dark dust (Midnight Dust) , shrouding me in what seems to be unlimited darkness.
From each mouth leaking amounts of it, darkening my area to a point of total blindness.
The matter plays by its own rules, ignoring non-beneficial things you try while in its home. Devouring things so that its only me putting work.
Flowing ever so casually, Ive gone inside.
Its called Midnight Dust,and the thing about it is that as long as your in it, you play by its rules!!!
The MD (Midnight Dust) engulfs the stage before your eyes, the temputure goes warm for me anyhow. The uncomfortable oven it creates,would cook enemies to pure nothingness then spit out to make more dust.
But its not heat doing this, its the matter which slowly erases you, well us in fact. Dont stay inside too long, you'll rot.
Concentrating it into my forearms and legs I vanish unnoticed.
Aside of you, my image appears however then instantly the darkness follows. Everything is so slow motion, are we even moving? Has time itself stopped?
Why is the huge monster doing all this attacking,so fast for being a big guy huh>?
Striking hundreds of ongoing forearm leg combos the damage couldnt possibly be felt until after the barrage is long over.
Silently shredding you, while any medium of reshi is instantly eaten away after its use, well what you use to make it . (You ll see what I mean)
Inside the darkness all senses are inaccurate and as if moving an inch takes but centuries. Ever lasting darkness one way of explaining.
The Aged emperor chuckles faintly as a large purple ball builds in his hand, you cant see it, but feel it ,the power of the old king sending a obliterating Cero towards you, yet so helpless about it.
The outcome of that unpredictable, the Emperor's left hand is devoured from using reistu while within the Midnight Dust.
I amputate it before it eats me too. Leaving the left forearm blade usable.
Hand gone however, nothing to cry about I suppose.

Keep up my boy!
Old 08-10-2012, 12:29 AM   #15
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

An incredible wave of energy pushes me back, sending me to the ground.

Assuming a barrage of attacks will follow, I quickly grab Terroack and shove it into the ground. "Crumble and erode, TERROACK!" I say quickly, not putting emphasis anywhere.

Suddenly the man appears behind me. He begins attacks, but my eyes keep up, watching every move, and preparing carefully for it.

Finally, a cero rips in my direction. As it is about to reach me, a flicker is almost seen, but then there is nothing.

The cero is gone, and only a flicker of something moving to show for it. A flicker that no one could know if it was real or not.

Suddenly, a burst of pain, or what should be pain, but I stand strong. Not being hurt at all.

The earth begins shaking, then has a flash of purple than nothing.

"Wow, you didn't even lay a hit on me." I say. This'll prolly do more damage than that!" I yell as I pick up a rock from the ground and throw it at my opponent.

Old 08-10-2012, 12:30 AM   #16
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Sorry I took so long.

Getting the OPRP up.

Old 08-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #17
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
An incredible wave of energy pushes me back, sending me to the ground.

Assuming a barrage of attacks will follow, I quickly grab Terroack and shove it into the ground. "Crumble and erode, TERROACK!" I say quickly, not putting emphasis anywhere.

Suddenly the man appears behind me. He begins attacks, but my eyes keep up, watching every move, and preparing carefully for it.

Finally, a cero rips in my direction. As it is about to reach me, a flicker is almost seen, but then there is nothing.

The cero is gone, and only a flicker of something moving to show for it. A flicker that no one could know if it was real or not.

Suddenly, a burst of pain, or what should be pain, but I stand strong. Not being hurt at all.

The earth begins shaking, then has a flash of purple than nothing.

"Wow, you didn't even lay a hit on me." I say. This'll prolly do more damage than that!" I yell as I pick up a rock from the ground and throw it at my opponent.
*You would then allow the flurry of slashes to cut you up, this damaging greatly the helpless soul reapers body stuck , in the bubble of unlimited darkness leaving him severely hurt. You toss a rock, it hits my head as it makes contact your forehead dwells with pain. As if you threw the rock at yourself.
The giant skeleton man reappears before you, his body covered with wounds, the deep cuts caused leak dust instead of blood.
The field widens, as the range of darkness spreads more.
The skeleton emperor smiles, all his wound heal.
He regenerates, however this takes a toll on him.
Hidan smile fades as he shrinks to now 6feet, his hand is back but all his muscles are almost depleted.
Bastard!
*The shadow overwhelms his image, once more hes gone.