How To: Statistics
You start with 32 stat points. All stats start at 0 except Willpower. Willpower starts at 8.
Statistics, or stats, are numbers that help define your character. Five stats are used:
Your stats are raised by doing missions and gaining XP.
Strength is the attribute that means physical strength. Most melee attack's power are measured by this. While this is important, without other stats you will not be fast enough or accurate enough to hit anyone. An example of someone who is focused around strength in One Piece would be Whitebeard. While he isn't the fastest, he is very, very strong, so when he does have a good hit, it hits hard.
- 2 - Weak - This is the strength that a toddler would have. Able to lift some very, very light things, but not very many. This level of strength wouldn't even be able to pick up most weapons.
- 5 - Average - This is the strength of most average humans. Able to lift most melee weapons, and able to deliver punches strong enough to harm. It would take about 10 full-strength punches to knock an average man out. Someone with average strength is Usopp.
- 10 - Increased - This is the strength of people who go to the gym 3 times a week. Able to lay down pretty hard punches, but still nothing super natural. Simply harder punches. It would take about 5 punches to knock out an average human. Some one with increased strength would be Nami and Robin.
- 20 - Peak - This is the peak human physical form. This is what most Olympic medalists have. While they aren't super human, they are pretty close. They are stronger than most pirates they will meet outside of the Grand Line. However, this is below average once you have entered the Grand Line. It would take about 1-2 full power punches to knock someone out. Someone with peak physical strength would be Smoker.
- 40 - Body Builder - People with this amount of strength are just barely super human, able to punch through stone. The normally have biceps as an average humans head. They are about the low average for most of the pirates on the Grand Line. It would take 1/2 punch to knock someone out. Someone with body-building strength would be X Drake and Sanji.
- 75 - Super Human - People here are at a super human level of strength, able to bend iron and dent brass. They are almost always powered up by devil fruits, however, not always. People at this level of strength have basically spent their entire life working out and weight lifting. The though of punching a normal human is a very big crime among these ranks as that could kill someone. They have to have their fists registered as weapons in the marines. Someone with Super Human strength would be Monkey D. Garp and Monkey D. Luffy.
Speed is the attribute which is used to measure quickness and reflexes. Most assassins need this in a high number. While this is important if there is no strength or accuracy, the user can't hit or kill anyone. Some one who has this as a main skill would be Kizaru with his Devil fruit.
- 2 - Lumbering - A run to this person is considered a slow walk to most people most grandmas move faster than this. Someone who moves this fast would be...well, I actually don't know anyone who moves this slow. Maybe, like, a dead giraffe?
- 5 - Average - This is the average speed for most people. A sprint is able to be seen but it gets people around. It would take someone 15 minutes to run a mile. Someone with this speed would be Usopp, Nami and Robin.
- 10 - Sprinter - This is the speed for someone who runs marathons twice a year. They are able to sprint at a speed that is visible, but faster than most people. It would take someone 7 minutes to run a mile at this speed. Someone with this speed would be T-Bone and Perona.
- 20 - Track Runner - This is the speed for somebody who runs marathons once a month. They are Olympic medalists and track runners. They are able to run at a speed that is invisible to the untrained eye. It would take these people 3 minutes to run a mile. People at this speed would be Monkey D. Luffy, and Sanji.
- 40 - Fastest Person In The World - These people are the people who run marathons 3 times a month. They are also people considered invisible to many people. It would take them less than a minute to run a mile. They are able to run at a speed that in invisible to people without a well trained eye and a little bit of haki in them. People at this speed would be users of soru and Brooke
- 75 - Jet - People running at this speed are almost as fast as a jet, and faster than cars. They are considered invisible to almost everyone. It takes haki to be able to see them. Running a mile would take a couple seconds. People at this speed would be Kizaru with his fruit.
Accuracy is the stat that would be most crucial for snipers. While this is important, people should remember not having having strength or speed could leave you unable to use your accuracy through any attacks. Someone who is proficient with accuracy would be Yassop.
- 2 - Blind - Literally, you have got to be blind to be this inaccurate.
- 5 - Average - People at this skill level are considered average. They are able to hit their target around 25% of the time. A lot of people fit in this category.
- 10 - Archer - These are people who practice archery maybe once every 6 months. When they go hunting they'll take a bow along for fun, because they know how to work it. Most people fit in this category.
- 20 - Sharp Shooter - These are people who are skilled with guns and can hit their target around 75% of the time when hurried. When they aren't hurried, they can almost always hit it. These people practice shooting weekly. People like this would include Usopp before the time skip
- 40 - Sniper - This is someone who has trained with a ranged weapon since they were a kid. These are people who can hit a butterfly on someone's nose without hitting the person. These people are constantly practicing. This would be Usopp after the time skip.
- 75 - - These people can shoot an antennae off an ant from a mile away without hitting the rest of the bug. This is where Yassop would be.
Stamina a the stat that judges how much of a beating a person can take. How much of a beating someone can take and how immune they are to poisons and sickness. People centered on this would be Franky and Whitebeard.
- 2 - Defenseless - People at this rank could get beat up by a breeze.
- 5 - Average - This is where an average human would be. They can take a few punches and be hurt a lot. They are sick 75% of the time and are immune to almost no poisons. Nami fits here.
- 10 - Armored - People here are able to take a lot of mediocre hits without being completely beaten. They are normally working out and have tougher skin than most people. They are only sick 50% of the time and are immune to about 10% of poisons. This is where Robin and Chopper would go.
- 20 - Human Shield - This rank is where people can take a lot of hits and and not be finished. They could take a Gomu Gomu No Gatling to themselves and just barely be beaten. They are sick 35% of the time and are immune to about 15% of poisons. This is where Sanji and Usopp would go.
- 40 - Iron Body - At this rank people take a ton of hits and still be fine. Their skin it literally as hard as iron. They could take a Gomu Gomu No Bazooka and be okay, but hurt. People in this category would be Luffy and Franky.
- 75 - Impenetrable - People here can block swords with their bare hands. They can break fists with their wrist. They are almost invincible. They are never sick and are immune to about 50% of poisonous gasses. People here would be Whitebeard.
Willpower is the skill that shows how motivated you are to do things. It also shows how resilient to haki you are, and how strong your haki is. People based on this would be Luffy and Ace.
This works different than the other stats. You have to trade in 2 EP for 1 Willpower point.
- 2 - Small Minded - People with this rank are like children. If you told them about some guy able to fly across the entire world delivering presents all wrapped in wrapping paper in 1 day, they'd believe it.
- 5 - Average - People at this rank are average. They will get knocked out at a small haki burst and they don't have many large ambitions.
- 10 - Ambitious - People here have ideas and love to do them, going as far as leaving the island.
- 20 - Willful - These are the people that go, "I should move to Alaska and make a movie about Eskimo-penguin relations" and then actually do it.
- 40 - Determined - These are the people who will fight 10's of thousands of people to get their goal.
- 75 - Unchangeable - These are the people that will do absolutely anything to get their goal. This is Luffy.