Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-28-2012, 06:00 PM   #1
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default So basically youre not allowed to win without being called a spammer

I just Sasuked somebody and combo'ed their lights TF out. At the end they started blindly rushing me so I did flame control like 3 times back to back because it was so easy. He quits...and guess what the message says he sent me...."Spammers dont deserve my points"

I said really? So I guess you forgot about like 97% of teh match when I was destroying you with B button. lol

Its gettin real funny now like EVERYBODY quits unless its a super close match and they always fall back on "You spammed me". Even when you combo'ed their face off.

Have any of you guys got hate messages like that...that just flat out lie?
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: So basically youre not allowed to win without being called a spammer

Happened to me sooo many times. They never learn their lessons. Definition of sore losers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: So basically youre not allowed to win without being called a spammer

Suuure. Happened to me a ton of times.

There was one tourny where I played as TS Sakura. (my best character)
The other guys who were in, had mics. I think I was the only one who did not.

Anyway, I heard them talk as they paired me vs the sole MM user in the whole tourny. When the fight began, those... people were cheering for the MM player who had OP supports (naturally ). My Sakura supports are also OP - Ohnoki and Hidan. However, OP supports with an OP character - MM, is just ULTRA OP.

Well anyway, they REALLY cheered for him since they were all like "Beat that *****" and so on. -_-

Somehow, my skill with Sakura managed to prevail and I got him to around 1% health. Then, he FINALLY managed to awaken on me, even though I did my best not to let him. AND THEN, Heaven clashed with Earth in an Explosion... needless to say, his awakened jutsu managed to get the better of me and he beat me.

The guys on the mics were like monkeys... they were SOOO glad Sakura was beaten.

Heavy, try-hard spam with MM vs Sakura. And to top it all off, I received 2-3 messages, saying that it serves me right for "spamming" with Sakura. LOOOOOOOL.

Ever since that time, I have disabled to receive Messages from random people, and limited them to Friends Only.

Online can be like a jungle. I, myself, have picked very OP characters, and utilized them at full spam potential. I troll with various teams, like with my spammy Sai team. I trolled with Guy hard today, being a stalker the whole match, by waiting for the opponent to come to me, only for me to DYNAMIC ENTRY them in the face. The guy was a Sage Naruto and he RAGED on the mic. I was laughing the whole time.

So, in other words, I resolved: "Hey, I'm gonna be called a spammer anyway, no matter how fun and challenging a match I want to have, so might as well be a scrub. You think Sakura/Naruto/Sasuke/any other good character spams when they beat you? Here, let me show you TRUE spam... "

People blame you for spam NO MATTER what you do. You might play as PTS Choji, but if you're winning, you'll be called a spammer and ragequit upon. I realized that, so now I troll by being an absolute scrub, and I must say that it's very amusing to hear the opponent rage and scream on the mic.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:19 AM   #4
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: So basically youre not allowed to win without being called a spammer

I have met countless amazing online players but i also meet a few bad eggs that dont know when to quit and have a hard time losing even if its just once.

Please take breaks and treat others how you would want to be treated ...oh and if you win alot or have a high score then chances are you are infact a good player so try sending players a positive message like good game every now and then. Not everyone can dedicate themselves to give a great fight on that kind of level as some of you are.

spam comes in many forms so try to mix it up. Too much of anything can set someone off any little thing like: guarding, shuriken, dashing, and jutsu all of these can be done to excess if not monitored. I learned that people are not always mad that they have lost but they are however mad if the person was a jerk or is not sensitive to others feelings....hmph...its tough sometimes but we all should remember it is a game and games are meant to be fun.

Pride greed and selfishness or even your current emotional state will all come into play (especially if you dont take breaks) try to set an example and be the better person were all human and can lose control at times. if you feel like its not fun then just look for other players because there are many who are nice to play with and if the other player is rude or disrespectful leave them alone or better yet try to be the persons friend.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 07-29-2012 at 11:22 AM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:56 PM   #5
Hassu94
Apprentice Genin

Hassu94 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well.. sincerely at the beginning I also kept on saying everyone was a spammer... but now I realized that it's obvious in a game with so little possibilities of variation... there are not enough moves/jutsus/controls in order not to be a spammer...

my list of CHARACTERS for STORM 3

R A I N B O W
C H A K R A

Hassu94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #6
Housh
Genin

Only messages I send are "gg"....and when I get spammed....."Well I saw that cheap crap comin but still gg I shoulda changed my style"
Old 07-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
Does Sakura suck?
1d2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Suuure. Happened to me a ton of times.

There was one tourny where I played as TS Sakura. (my best character)
The other guys who were in, had mics. I think I was the only one who did not.

Anyway, I heard them talk as they paired me vs the sole MM user in the whole tourny. When the fight began, those... people were cheering for the MM player who had OP supports (naturally ). My Sakura supports are also OP - Ohnoki and Hidan. However, OP supports with an OP character - MM, is just ULTRA OP.

Well anyway, they REALLY cheered for him since they were all like "Beat that *****" and so on. -_-

Somehow, my skill with Sakura managed to prevail and I got him to around 1% health. Then, he FINALLY managed to awaken on me, even though I did my best not to let him. AND THEN, Heaven clashed with Earth in an Explosion... needless to say, his awakened jutsu managed to get the better of me and he beat me.

The guys on the mics were like monkeys... they were SOOO glad Sakura was beaten.

Heavy, try-hard spam with MM vs Sakura. And to top it all off, I received 2-3 messages, saying that it serves me right for "spamming" with Sakura. LOOOOOOOL.

Ever since that time, I have disabled to receive Messages from random people, and limited them to Friends Only.

Online can be like a jungle. I, myself, have picked very OP characters, and utilized them at full spam potential. I troll with various teams, like with my spammy Sai team. I trolled with Guy hard today, being a stalker the whole match, by waiting for the opponent to come to me, only for me to DYNAMIC ENTRY them in the face. The guy was a Sage Naruto and he RAGED on the mic. I was laughing the whole time.

So, in other words, I resolved: "Hey, I'm gonna be called a spammer anyway, no matter how fun and challenging a match I want to have, so might as well be a scrub. You think Sakura/Naruto/Sasuke/any other good character spams when they beat you? Here, let me show you TRUE spam... "

People blame you for spam NO MATTER what you do. You might play as PTS Choji, but if you're winning, you'll be called a spammer and ragequit upon. I realized that, so now I troll by being an absolute scrub, and I must say that it's very amusing to hear the opponent rage and scream on the mic.
Perhaps you shouldn't have used that crappy character Sakura.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #8
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Most people call you a spammer so they make you feel bad, even though they KNOW your not a spammer/didn't spam. Basically, they're punks that want to make you feel that your win wasn't legit, even though it was. All excuses.

Someone once told me I spammed, i looked at the replay, and I only used my jutsu like four times the entire match

Anyway, Its douches like them that made me quit playing. And their OP supports. I mean I'm kinda getting back into it, but I doubt I'll ever play ranked or tourneys again. Unless the competitors in the tourney are mostly my friends.

I have too much pride to play like a douche.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 07-29-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:37 AM   #9
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: So basically youre not allowed to win without being called a spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Perhaps you shouldn't have used that crappy character Sakura.
Man, you don't know how BRUTAL she is in the game. Her side combo is basially a fully-charged fist punch that literally sends the opponent flying! Make no mistake, the Sakura in the game is the Sakura from the Sasori fight. That very Sakura who used that monster-strength to send Sasori's giant Iron Sand Hammer crashing through the wall of the cave like some toy!

It's not the Sakura, which Kishi later degraded once again into a useless cry-baby who makes fake confessions. I can see why many people hate her for that reason though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post

I have too much pride to play like a douche.
You've bought the game, so it's in your full right to play as you please. That includes being a scrub.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:21 AM   #10
Xx Killer Bee89 xX
Freshmen Academy Student

Xx Killer Bee89 xX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That's the whole game is about so i dnt see why they say that
Xx Killer Bee89 xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:31 AM   #11
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lol. There was once a guy who complained about me ninja moving to much. *facepalm*
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:32 AM   #12
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Man, you don't know how BRUTAL she is in the game. Her side combo is basially a fully-charged fist punch that literally sends the opponent flying! Make no mistake, the Sakura in the game is the Sakura from the Sasori fight. That very Sakura who used that monster-strength to send Sasori's giant Iron Sand Hammer crashing through the wall of the cave like some toy!

It's not the Sakura, which Kishi later degraded once again into a useless cry-baby who makes fake confessions. I can see why many people hate her for that reason though.

You've bought the game, so it's in your full right to play as you please. That includes being a scrub.
Sakura in this game is a piece of s*** I like her moveset and she's actually good, but all I see is people spamming and tilt looping. no thank you, Abusing the game is even worse than spamming.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Ablaze15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:46 AM   #13
Housh
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Lol. There was once a guy who complained about me ninja moving to much. *facepalm*
lol

"All you did was move out the way of my attacks, you freaking spammer, stand still."

I got bashed for playing defesnively with Kisame against Sasuke.....Im not bout to rush you with the slowest guy in the game, when you have one of the fastest.lol