Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 07-28-2012, 08:03 AM   #1
Kakashi Demon
Ninja Academy Student

Kakashi Demon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kakashi Demon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Kakashi Demon's resignation

Hi. Before I star, let me say that this reason I created this thread here is because it partially involves entire forum but even more often, this will be about Battlegrounds.

If you still remember, I joined this forum around 2 years ago. Back then, forum was in a really bad shape. Because of that I decided to temporarily leave the forum and return some day. I went to many other places. Some better, and some, you won't believe it, worse. But that is the way Internet is.
Finally, around 2 years later, I've found myself here once more as I was informed the forum has changed. And it really has. The forum has changed. Plenty of users who made this forum unbearable (and I am not talking only of mere trolling but much more sinister and clandestine actions) to many users including the ones who deserved it.
But mostly, and it saddens me to write it, the victims were the users who I think are good people and their only "crime" was not knowing how to defend themselves.
Such "crime" rarely goes unpunished. But is it really moral to exploit such weaknesses? To people who brought so much happiness upon us?
As I said, the forum has changed. There is less of that, what I named. And I am glad. Less members of this forum are people who bring sadness. And at the same time, more people who seem to be good are joining this forum.

I am grateful and I am happy about it. This was a very positive transformation.

However, As I am sure you've noticed, there were some hints here and there, title of this thread being the most obvious.
Yes, I resign from my duty. But please, don't see this as an act of selfishness or me losing hope for this forum.

I was glad to have the opportunity to share my experiences and happy moments with you.
Except for those who've been doing causing so much harm, together, we were colleagues, fellow debaters, people fighting for fighting for what we believed in and we were many other things.
But mostly, we were friends. We were together through both hardships and moments that made hardships worth it.

You probably wonder why I decided to do this. Some of you might know that in one thread I already said to one member that if he wishes me to go, I'll go. He replied with an answer which made it obvious that he wants me to leave.

One a quick note, I'd like to express my gratitude towards mods and admins who didn't close the thread just because someone opposed their way of thinking. It proved you can accept not everyone thinks alike but everyone's opinion should be considered very valuable.

So, I was asked to leave. But that is not the only reason I go. There are other places which need my attention. Also, I believe that this forum is on the right path.

Unfortunately, on this forum by plenty of members I was considered to be a troll just because I defended my opinions and stood by what I believe in.

I still intend to do so. Only that it'll be on some other forum.

But I am not abandoning you, I will always be there to protect you, help you and support you. Wherever I will be, your words, your voice, your wishes, your dreams shall reach me, when you will need me.

But I have faith in you. I know that you can take care of yourself and do the right thing.

Also, there are others I am entrusting with my role in my absence. They will help you, if you'll need them.

I decided to let this thread be a place, where everybody who ever encountered problem when you defended your opinion but because majority disagrees with you, you are called troll and/or other bad things are directed towards you.
Do not shame, gather the courage and show us that you stand by what you believe in, no matter what!!

Also, As I leave there are other skilled members and debaters, such as:

321ZZ3
DL
FN
GK
HH
HSR
I
J
JLI2I
MB
MS005
MXN
NG_o_P
NH
Noc
NtSoL
PoP
RM21
SK
SN
TIF
UC
UM
UXS
W

Soon I am leaving to other places that need my attention. But just because I won't be on this forum doesn't mean I have forgotten you. I remember you.

I AM WITH YOU!!

And one day, I do intend to come back as I already have once.

Hopefully, this forum will improve even more and more by then.

See ya all again!!
Kakashi Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Kakashi Demon's resignation

Good bye. You were a good debater while you lasted.

This place would be a lot more peaceful without so many troll accusations.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #3
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Goodbye!!!

I admire your debating skills. It is too bad that you go.

Anyway, Hope you return soon!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You said Madara roflstomps the OPverse, and didn't give much reason for it at all besides lolsusanoo which might I add is featless in durability. It's like large building level best. Well perfect was.

Taking on a verse is different that one on one fights. Hes not so above them that he could take them all on. You're fighting everyone in their world. Honestly Enel could just spam away his shizz and vaporize him. Kizaru would've light-blitzed him before Susanoo became an option. Or Law just splitting his body up, allowing someone else to roflstomp. Not that most high tiers couldn't already.

Some people in that thread, like Vivi, brought in logic and numbers and different kinds of proof, but the only way you countered it is with "No they are below Narutoverse" <_< from what I saw, You didn't provide any feats, or proof at all really. That's why people called you a troll. I don't know about any other threads though. because I honestly didn't know you existed before.

So summarize, you weren't called a troll because you stood for what you believed in, but because you of how you failed to prove what you were saying, but continued saying it. At least that's how I saw it.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 07-28-2012 at 08:43 AM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Reading this thread made me sorry to see you go.
Seeing my name being mentioned amongst your skilled debaters list makes me happy.

Good luck looking for a better forum man! You seem like a cool dude.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:53 PM   #6
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Goodbye Mr. Troll. At least you kept your promise.

Spoiler:
P.S. Next time you decide to write a long statement I suggest doing a grammar and spelling check before posting it. You might be able to convince people of your sincerity that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Good bye. You were a good debater while you lasted.

This place would be a lot more peaceful without so many troll accusations.
....Irony?
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #7
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
Goodbye Mr. Troll. At least you kept your promise.

Spoiler:
P.S. Next time you decide to write a long statement I suggest doing a grammar and spelling check before posting it. You might be able to convince people of your sincerity that way.

....Irony?
He did as he said. Why do you call him a troll?

How is that irony?!!
Old 07-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #8
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Why do you call him a troll?
Why do we call a horse a horse?
Quote:

How is that irony?!!
It is pretty easy to figure out.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:22 PM   #9
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Because it is a horse. But this guy is not trolling. If he was a troll he wouldn't leave, so he could troll.

I don't get how it is irony!!!
Old 07-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #10
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Who is this guy...
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hahah....
you seem to forget people quite often....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #12
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I remember people who matter. Which reminds me. Who are you again?
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:27 PM   #14
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

To be fair, I don't really remember him either although I'm on his list.
Which means he must not know me either
Old 07-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well its already invalid considering I'm not on the list.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:24 AM   #16
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Well its already invalid considering I'm not on the list.
You ARE on the list. you're UXS and I'm MB

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:34 AM   #17
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You know Kakashi Demon..I held back on responding to this thread because I had absolutely no idea..who the hell you were, but then I saw how incredibly dishonest your post was, how you white knighted and blamed quality posters while playing the victim and failing to own up to your own failures..

so then..right I dunno who you are, and you probably have no idea who I am..but I am The Immortal Watch Dog, you can call me IWD for short.. I am the guy who runs the tournaments here and am the multiverse mod - I'm also the guy who brought Viz Battlegrounds its Pax romana..by specifically doing the exact opposite of everything you champion..so you know where this is going

specifically in my yard..I don't tolerate white knights..you are not escaping this situation without my thoughts on the matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Demon View Post

But mostly, and it saddens me to write it, the victims were the users who I think are good people and their only "crime" was not knowing how to defend themselves.
Oh that is absolute bull crap.. it's a common complaint of every single poster who comes into this thread thinking he can spout whatever views he wants and be free from reprisals..Grow up this is a verses debate section..You stand your ground and you debate based on facts and feats not opinions and if you fail to do that..then you deserve to be knocked..down again and against and again until you learn

Quote:
Yes, I resign from my duty. But please, don't see this as an act of selfishness or me losing hope for this forum.
it was an act of unmitigated selfishness, I read your posts you broke house rules regarding biased (it's a crime to be a fanboy) you engaged in fanwank and dishonesty..you failed to prove your point and argued from an opinion base

essentially had I still possessed the power to do so..you would have been temp banned for being an Uchihatard on the spot

you absolutely are not allowed to debate that way..yet you did and when you got called out on it..you ran..

you could have opted to learn how we do things..instead you bailed..

Quote:
You probably wonder why I decided to do this..
I know why you're doing this, you want attention, you don't have a thick skin and you fail utterly at comprehending sarcasm (note when a person tells you "get out" on a verses debate board it usually means stop making asinine posts)

now you have a choice..you hosted this pity party..you can turn tail and run or you can man up and get back into the trenches..either way..here and now..I am making sure you take your lumps

Quote:
One a quick note, I'd like to express my gratitude towards mods and admins who didn't close the thread just because someone opposed their way of thinking. It proved you can accept not everyone thinks alike but everyone's opinion should be considered very valuable.
What mods and staff? You mean the Mongooses? There is a system of rules I designed that are still valid..you broke those rules they should have banned you..for whatever reason they gave you a chance and you completely spat in their faces by posting this titty attack of a resignation thread

Quote:
So, I was asked to leave. But that is not the only reason I go. There are other places which need my attention. Also, I believe that this forum is on the right path.
You were asked to leave likely in a sarcastic and aggressive manner after being told repeatedly to stop masturbating Madara Uchiha..You are at fault..you could consider this a learning experience of course.

Quote:
Unfortunately, on this forum by plenty of members I was considered to be a troll just because I defended my opinions and stood by what I believe in.
This is a verses debate forum.. Opinions don't matter only evidence

it's not who you believe will win, it's what the facts say and nothing else

Quote:
But I am not abandoning you, I will always be there to protect you, help you and support you. Wherever I will be, your words, your voice, your wishes, your dreams shall reach me, when you will need me.
Let's get one thing straight..you aren't a protector or the underdogs you aren't a white knight and you aren't a champion- you're not even close

and I'll add something else: my debaters..the Viz BG'ers all of them even the dregs and the trolls can handle themselves just fine..they certainly don't need a protector in someone like you..

and I'll tell you something else..when the chips are down and the BG'ers are under siege and they have no one who they can trust..The guy who's always had their backs in that time..has been IWD not Kakashi Demon.. they know this..I have them..I will fight to the last for them..but you, you support Naruto characters and wank Uchihas..that is what you are..and that is all that you are

Quote:
But I have faith in you. I know that you can take care of yourself and do the right thing.
Your faith is irrelevant

Quote:
Also, there are others I am entrusting with my role in my absence. They will help you, if you'll need them.
You're entrusting? You are no one to be entrusting anything to anyone a faceless fanboy who got his clock cleaned..

those who espouse your idealism..will be dealt with in due time..they will join you in exile..you have my personal assurances on that..

Quote:
]I decided to let this thread be a place, where everybody who ever encountered problem when you defended your opinion but because majority disagrees with you, you are called troll and/or other bad things are directed towards you.
Those who fight against the majority on a feat based debate system with only their personal opinions and biases are objectively wrong..and should always be dismissed and marginalized..this is a reality: they have the weight of evidence and the house standards against them

those who challenge the majority with wisdom, intelligence and using feats are a welcomed gift and should be celebrated

you fall not into that category..those others who follow you..should they show themselves will face the BG'ers and will follow you..soon enough

Quote:
I AM WITH YOU!!
A coward who runs and proclaims himself the Messiah from the rear is worthless both as a poster and as an idle..stand your ground or disgrace and debase yourself with your cowardice further
Quote:
And one day, I do intend to come back as I already have once.
!!
and on that day..I The Immortal Watch Dog..will stand before you and I will utterly break you and send you fleeing from this section in terror and frustration

I IWD...will do this..This I promise you and this I promise all BG'ers

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 07-29-2012 at 11:38 AM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:36 AM   #18
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hi Larry I'm IWD I don't think we've met..but after reading this post I think I like your style
Quote:
Because it is a horse. But this guy is not trolling. If he was a troll he wouldn't leave, so he could troll.

I don't get how it is irony!!!
There are different types of trolls UC This guy was a troll

The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #19
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Hi Larry I'm IWD I don't think we've met..but after reading this post I think I like your style
Yo! I like your style too Bro!
Old 07-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #20
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Lol for all this

Can't wait to see what and if the guy will respond with
shinigan no sora is offline   Reply With Quote