Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: best weapon
kunia 1 3.85%
shuriken 0 0%
demon shuriken 4 15.38%
triple scythe 3 11.54%
explosive clay 7 26.92%
large kunia 0 0%
senbon 0 0%
katana 3 11.54%
zetsu lol 3 11.54%
two sided kunia 2 7.69%
poisin smoke bomb 0 0%
explosive kunia 2 7.69%
toad oil 0 0%
sand shuriken 0 0%
sand shield 1 3.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
hidanjashin
Apprentice Genin

hidanjashin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default best weapon

scythe triple scyte

YOUR DEAD ONCE I STAB MYSELF HERE HERE HERE HERE AND HERE HAHAHA NOW YOUR DEAD OH YEAH ARE YOU DEAD YET OH YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I'M A KILLER
YEAH THATS BECAUSE I AM by king jashin

shikamaru killed me noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

comrades- kingjashin baka
hidanjashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin
Default Re: best weapon

the lightning fangs/raiga's weapons
Old 07-18-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Asuma's Chakra Blades.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:23 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Zetsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really.

I like Deidara's exploding clay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #5
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

a Hannah Montana or Jonas Bros. CD
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:31 PM   #6
rose93
Chunin Exam Proctor

rose93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I like deidara's clay!
BOOM!

Spoiler:

FAMILY
Big Sis-kibaxino4ever234, Kunoichi of Tao,Yoshi-Chan, Yumi Kurosaki, Itachi's Rose
Little Sis-Itachi
, C-C
Big Bro-sasukexuchiha, naruto/fan boy, vampire Lycan, Shika,Nemico

Little Bro-itachifan100, Junchurikihost13, shadowslayer, Should Of Had A V8
Twin Bro-pein_nagato

~Shhhh~
rose93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:29 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

But Deidara's Clay rocks too.

Old 07-18-2009, 05:31 PM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

none of the above, the best weapon is Soul Edge

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:53 PM   #9
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

i say demon shuriken
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #10
Neos109
Chunin Exam Participant

Neos109 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

katana
Down, but never... let's go... let's really really go."
-Blue October, Weight of the World
Neos109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:57 PM   #11
ECW Original

Rocket Launcher
Old 07-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #12
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Asuma's Chakra Blades.
i agree

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:32 PM   #13
ECW Original

Brass Knuckes or sythe
Old 07-20-2009, 05:33 PM   #14
Kari-Chan
Genin Elite

Kari-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just think katanas are cool lol
Kari-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:29 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

A Broadsword!

Old 07-20-2009, 06:37 PM   #16
Uberawesome
Banned

Uberawesome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

a Two sided Kunai is better, you can assassinate easier, you can melee with it, and you can throw it, best weapon EVER!!!!!!!!!
Uberawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:00 PM   #17
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

in reality. sasuke's snake sword. but out of what u put. the demon windmill shuriken

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #18
Drake2pto
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake2pto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Drake2pto

yup...

Drake2pto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:04 AM   #19
ByakuKage
Chunin

Location: Listening to heavy metal in the Hidden Metal Village
ByakuKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hidan's scythe is pretty cool... and it got even cooler when I found out that was red!
ByakuKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:09 AM   #20
Reu Inuzuka
Chunin

Reu Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
a Hannah Montana or Jonas Bros. CD
i like the way you think

Reu Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote