Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Leaf vs Mist
TenTen 2 20.00%
Mei 8 80.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #21
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Mei vs TenTen

There is major flaw in your logic, because rather you call no draw backs or not, the only draw back the Banana fan had for Tenten is that if nearly trained her of all of her chakra and therefore almost killed her.

Nothing changes the fact that Tenten would only be able to swing the fan one time, while may can use all of her moves multiple times.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 07-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post

In Character...........ALL FEATS

TenTen can use Banana Fan WITHOUT ANY DRAWBACKS

Restricitons: TenTen can ONLY use Banana Fan

Mei has full knowledge on TenTen

Both are free to move around and leave the room if they want to
Distance: 20ft apart
who wins explain who wins and please vote on poll
Can you read i made it in bold and large that tenten suffers NO drawbacks

There is no flaw in my thread but their IS a flaw in your reading skillz
Old 07-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #23
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:

There is no flaw in my thread but their IS a flaw in your reading skillz
Actually I can read, just fine, it doesn't change the fact that Tenten doesn't have the amount of chakra needed to use the fan more than once.

And what did I tell you Prince? You're going to keep making little comments like that and things are going to get really ugly between you and me. If you ever in anyway shape of form come at me like that again, trying to insult my intelligence, I will set it off on this forum and that is not a threat, it is a promise. You can ask anyone who remembers me on this site, I'm nice, I like to joke around and for the most part I try not to be rude, but if you keep trying me like that I will not hold back.

So let's try this again shall we?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 07-27-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 07-27-2012, 05:47 PM   #24
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Mei intercepting Sasuke isn't really a speed feat. IIRC she spit lava at him which blocked the entrance to the hall, and while Sasuke was recovering from Chojuro's attack she took the other way around that lead to Sasuke.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #25
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
No drawbacks doesn't mean she can use the fan without limit. It just means she won't lose chakra just from holding it. She still doesn't have the chakra levels to make use of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Mei intercepting Sasuke isn't really a speed feat. IIRC she spit lava at him which blocked the entrance to the hall, and while Sasuke was recovering from Chojuro's attack she took the other way around that lead to Sasuke.
Still better than anything Tenten has ever accomplished.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

What limit would TenTen have? Not having chakra high chakra levels would be a drawback?

Yet being a kage in the mist does not say too much when mist is the weakest villlage
Old 07-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #27
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
What limit would TenTen have? Not having chakra high chakra levels would be a drawback?

Yet being a kage in the mist does not say too much when mist is the weakest villlage
It was already established that Tenten having the fan doesn't make much of a difference.

Since when? They have had the Seven Swordsmen, three known kage who are all badasses and 2 Jinchuuriki. Don't hate.

Old 07-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #28
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The Sand is the weakest village by far.
Old 07-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #29
PrinceofPeace
Banned

by Narutopedia yes

But from characters that have been shown Sand>>>>>>Mist the only powerful one from mist is KISAME
Old 07-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #30
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Anyone ever tell you that you're an idiot?
Old 07-28-2012, 10:15 PM   #31
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Nixu Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree with Cult as far as the drawbacks issue goes. Even if Tenten could use it ONCE, Mei dodges or blocks that attack, and Tenten dies for obvious reasons. This battle would last less than 30 seconds in Mei's favor. She's all around better than Tenten.

And Prince, if the Sand and Mist were to go to war, the only ninja worth anything are the Sand Siblings (Sasori and Chiyo being dead). They have the weakest tailed beast; the mist has two (technically). The combination of hidden mist jutsu and silent killing would take care of fodder ninja. The mist is specialized in Gaara's weakness: water. This all leads to the fact that the Sand village is the weakest (I still like them though.)

Last edited by Nixu Hyuga; 07-28-2012 at 10:35 PM.