Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who gets the ramen?
Naruto 2 50.00%
Choji 1 25.00%
I'm not sure, maybe both 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Naruto Smack Down Naruto vs Choji

Welcome to my first of many Naruto Smack Down threads, I was inspired to do this thread after posting on thread call Naruto vs Lee FistIFight and I thought that the responded were pretty funny.

It came to attention that we do a lot of debating on here and most of the time we are at each others throats about which one of us is right, so i decided to make a much lighter thread where we can still debate, but not be at each other throats.

OK here is how the threads work, I will pair up two people and put them into a situation and you job is to make an argument for the person whom you think would win, however the point of this thread is to be funny, so you have to make goods argument for the character you support, but it also has to be funny.

Naruto and Choji are at Ichiraku and there is only one special left, the owners don't currently have enough ingredients to make another one so this is the last special for the day. Choji and Naruto both really want this Ramen and they don't want to share.

Who wins and why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 07-27-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Smack Down Naruto vs Choji

Choji eats Naruto.... then he eats the special as desert
Old 07-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Choji eats Naruto.... then he eats the special as desert
O_O Wow, well in that case um............Naruto, I mean did he swallow him whole or did he like chew him?

Um Naruto uses his shadow clones and turns them all into donuts, Choji won't be able to resist since you know he's never turned down a donut in his life, however Naruto makes the donuts run, so he has to chase them and while he's chasing donuts Naruto can eat the ramen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 07-27-2012, 09:20 PM   #4
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Nixu Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I voted both just because they could just make a ramen special shadow clone (they have shuriken shadow clones so why not) and then both have one. I imagine the clone ramen would just disappear after they ate it though. Might as well give the ramen clone to Choji considering he eats enough already.

Off-topic: Your next Naruto Smack Down should be some sort of art contest between Sai and Deidara. Just a suggestion.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:29 PM   #5
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixu Hyuga View Post
I voted both just because they could just make a ramen special shadow clone (they have shuriken shadow clones so why not) and then both have one. I imagine the clone ramen would just disappear after they ate it though. Might as well give the ramen clone to Choji considering he eats enough already.

Off-topic: Your next Naruto Smack Down should be some sort of art contest between Sai and Deidara. Just a suggestion.
Good point, though I think Choji would try to kill Naruto once his food disappeared.

That's not really off topic suggestions are welcome for what the next Naruto Smack Down should be and since I don't have thread for Smack Down Suggestions quite yet, I'll allow them on this one until then.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 07-27-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Tags
choji, funny, ichimaru, naruto, ramen, smackdown