Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #1
Neaohi
Genin

Neaohi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Skins for the Forum

Can we do something about this default skin? I want something new.

Admins/Mods/Users what do you all think
Neaohi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:34 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Skins for the Forum

Have you been lurking here for a while?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:00 AM   #3
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You just joined today, so how could you want something new?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:03 AM   #4
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Skin, huh. That would make a nice reward.

A new theme would be nice. Maybe some kind of Naruto theme users can vote on as far as colors, at least.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:08 AM   #5
Neaohi
Genin

I don't think it matters if im "new". No I have not been lurking. I had a account long ago.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:03 AM   #6
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
Skin, huh. That would make a nice reward.

A new theme would be nice. Maybe some kind of Naruto theme users can vote on as far as colors, at least.
A poll for members to vote on would be pretty cool.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #7
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
A poll for members to vote on would be pretty cool.
Im sure that would be taken into consideration.

The current theme is more of a Leaf village thing. There's nothing wrong with that. But maybe we can have other village themes in consideration as a start and experiment more with it in other categories.

Or some kind of Viz theme.

A poll would be nice for that.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well I want a new skin. The thing is, we need to get the banner approved by Viz IT for the same reason we can't link to Naruto sites or post Naruto scans on the forum, so it could take a while.

However, I'm all for it, like I said.
We could get a couple of skin designers, and I'd be glad to help because I have some experience with skins and themes myself.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #9
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Skins would definetely be awesome.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:22 PM   #10
Neaohi
Genin

Okay seems alot of people here agree.

You know, I didn't know what i was doing when i made this username.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:24 AM   #11
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah well that'd be nice sight to see. Let the forums have another look for once

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:40 AM   #12
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Well I want a new skin. The thing is, we need to get the banner approved by Viz IT for the same reason we can't link to Naruto sites or post Naruto scans on the forum, so it could take a while.

However, I'm all for it, like I said.
We could get a couple of skin designers, and I'd be glad to help because I have some experience with skins and themes myself.
This is currently something planned, but it requires something more than simply having a few users make a new skin.

And it doesn't have anything to do with Viz IT approving things either.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:43 AM   #13
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I like my skin. Plus I'ld die if I removed it. Even if it is pastie and white. XD

anyways I think a change of scenery would be nice around here

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

[quote%3

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 07-26-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #15
SatanicRobot
Super Banned

SatanicRobot has completed a tough C-rank mission!SatanicRobot has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Using JavaScript it could be possible to change the CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) of the website with different colors by clicking a button.

I could write a code but I'm to lazy, and you could probably find a pre-made one on the internet.

But would definitely be cool because I think the current theme is an eye sore.
SatanicRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:12 AM   #16
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I like this skin.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:15 AM   #17
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

A new skin would be nice.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote