Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 11:53 AM   #1641
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Edos shouldn't have Akatsuki cloaks.
They will have two outfits the normal and the Edo outfit xD

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 07-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #1642
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think Akatsuki will have 2 outfits, ET and regular Akatsuki.

Would be kinda odd to see Nagato/Itachi/Kakuzo/Deidra/Sasori without Akatsuki clothes while having Hidan and Kisame in regular outfits.

For all of them i hope the ET will be another costume, while ET Nagato may be his own character. (As Nagato and Pain are different enough in style)
Old 07-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #1643
enckpen
Freshmen Academy Student

enckpen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Konohamaru needs some recognition!
Old 07-25-2012, 04:33 PM   #1644
Hassu94
Apprentice Genin

Hassu94 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
ginkaku and kinkaku probabaly will not have two forms, only the edo tensei because we didnt really saw them using jutsu whilw alive but the akatsuki and madara should have both forms ^^
ur right but it's horrible to use a character just in his ET form...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
They will have two outfits the normal and the Edo outfit xD
hope so!!!!!

anyway they should add new controls... I think they are not enough! and a lot of jutsus appeared in the manga ahve not appeared in the game and that's really not good xD

my list of CHARACTERS for STORM 3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R A I N B O W
C H A K R A

Last edited by Konoha'sGreenThunder; 07-25-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #1645
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i just want teen nagato and zetsu... thats all i need to ask for..
Old 07-26-2012, 02:47 AM   #1646
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
The only reason why I am against Dinamic Entry is because it looks silly and out of place in a serious match.

Another thing that I don't like is that they try to make the game "balanced". It is not hard at all to beat Raikage with PTS Tenten.

If you control Haku and your opponent is Pain, chances of you winning the match should be 5% at most.

With a Zabuza, you should stand much more chance but not nearly enough. With characters like Jiraiya or Sage Mode Naruto you should have good chance to win against Pain!!!
That wouldn't be fair at all.. People would just choose the same few characters because they are stronger than everyone else, just like what happened with UNS2. So many Sage Naruto's, Itachi's and Sasuke's..

Quote:
Originally Posted by enckpen View Post
Konohamaru needs some recognition!
okie...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-26-2012, 02:52 AM   #1647
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Well I guess all is looking well for Storm 3 content wise for a little while, we have those 6 canon episodes in August, which is a crazy amount.
So hopefully that confirms a bunch of things, one of them being butterfly wings for Chouji; hell yes.
Also, hoping we a get a boss battle against the Gedo at the beach.
Then, around the end of these episodes, a good moveset for Naruto in his chakra mode can be created.

Also, I was thinking, it would be really cool if we had Kakashi in this game with Zabuza's blade. I know that would mean 3 people in total with the same sword (Because Suigetsu will be in this game again and an Edo Zabuza is hopefully a given character too) but if the moveset was the blade infused with lightning it would be pretty new.

Old 07-26-2012, 03:07 AM   #1648
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

if they keep it up with the this amount of canon then where going to get a nice chunk of content and characters for storm 3 ^.^

i think id prefer Anbu Kakashi using a short sword like his younger version would be cool

i hope they dont leave out choji's butterfly mode this time..storm 1 totally ignored it lol

Last edited by XGriever; 07-26-2012 at 03:11 AM.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:19 AM   #1649
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
if they keep it up with the this amount of canon then where going to get a nice chunk of content and characters for storm 3 ^.^

i think id prefer Anbu Kakashi using a short sword like his younger version would be cool

i hope they dont leave out choji's butterfly mode this time..storm 1 totally ignored it lol
Anbu Kakashi would be nice too. I bet you any money though after August, mega filler barrage. I hope not, because there is still a lot to get through before the anime is dangerously close to the manga. As of now it's smooth sailing because we have the occasional episode break and like today a random filler (movie promotion) episode, so here's hoping.

I wasn't happy they left out his butterfly mode in Storm 1. That was essential.

Old 07-26-2012, 03:31 AM   #1650
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Anbu Kakashi would be nice too. I bet you any money though after August, mega filler barrage. I hope not, because there is still a lot to get through before the anime is dangerously close to the manga. As of now it's smooth sailing because we have the occasional episode break and like today a random filler (movie promotion) episode, so here's hoping.

I wasn't happy they left out his butterfly mode in Storm 1. That was essential.
he would be awesome, dont jinx it lol were on a good steady path though so we should get to the madara vs kage and jinchuriki fight.

makes you think though...if they ignored it in storm 1 AND in Gen also when they had a chance to implement it then whats the chances they will actually pay attention to it in storm 3? i think they have something against butterfiles...lol

Old 07-26-2012, 05:39 AM   #1651
sasuke-cursed55
Genin Elite

sasuke-cursed55 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe they wanted to save all the manly butterfly action for storm 3. I didnt like small Choji using it but this time around it was really cool.
-Madara:

-Naruto:

-Sasuke(Im not making fun of Sasuke): #1. When he flew with Curse Mark:

#2. After removing his bandages:

This is his real theme in my opinion(JK on the others):

Old 07-26-2012, 05:58 AM   #1652
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
he would be awesome, dont jinx it lol were on a good steady path though so we should get to the madara vs kage and jinchuriki fight.

makes you think though...if they ignored it in storm 1 AND in Gen also when they had a chance to implement it then whats the chances they will actually pay attention to it in storm 3? i think they have something against butterfiles...lol
The Madara and Jinchuuriki fights? That's being very optimistic although I am hanging out to see those animated, they should be great. I don't know though, anything can happen in the anime. It's just different with the war because the Arc is very long and ongoing and usually anime seasons on a single arc last about just over 25 episodes tops so I do think we are close to a limit.

Grrr, if they forget it now, I will rage. Chouji is far more bada** with it now anyway, just instant pop and away he goes. Plus, ultimate jutsu, he pops out the ol' wings, uses his transformation jutsu and smashes with a gigantic butterfly power fist or something. Awesome, moveset done.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:14 AM   #1653
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Choza better be playable. Same goes for Shikaku, possibly. Inoichi seems less likely though.

Madara WILL be in the game. You can tell by the title art. the five Kage are there, and the only time they unite in the war is against Madara.

I honestly wish another company would take care of the storm games. Or at least the characters. cC2 does a pretty crappy job of putting in characters that should have been in, And have no excuse not to be in.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:57 AM   #1654
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think they should add 2 new combos, 1 down combo that you do by pressing down on the analog from the very start of the combo and use O. and an UP combo with the same thing, they have up combos and down cmbos already but I think doing them directly without having to go through the 2-3 hit mandatory combo first would be cooler.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 07-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #1655
GeckoPutt
Genin Elite

GeckoPutt saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to GeckoPutt

I agree that Madara (Tobi with the White Mask) will be in the game, but do you think CC2 will put 3 different versions of him in the game? We'll have Akatsuki Tobi, The Masked Man, and Tobi (White Mask)?
- - -

/\/\:Xbox Gamertag:/\/\
----------- IOStefanOI -----------

Do you want to know which characters are in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
along with the SCANS and/or VIDEOS to prove them?
|
V

Old 07-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #1656
sasuke-cursed55
Genin Elite

sasuke-cursed55 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoPutt View Post
I agree that Madara (Tobi with the White Mask) will be in the game, but do you think CC2 will put 3 different versions of him in the game? We'll have Akatsuki Tobi, The Masked Man, and Tobi (White Mask)?
They did it with Naruto and Sasuke. And at this point he is just as critical to the story as they are. Although I wouldnt mind losing the first Tobi...
-Madara:

-Naruto:

-Sasuke(Im not making fun of Sasuke): #1. When he flew with Curse Mark:

#2. After removing his bandages:

This is his real theme in my opinion(JK on the others):

Old 07-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #1657
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoPutt View Post
In generations they dont assume tobi as masked man because they are in different slots in the game and are separated o.o

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^

Last edited by Sun9191; 07-26-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:37 PM   #1658
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
I think Akatsuki will have 2 outfits, ET and regular Akatsuki.

Would be kinda odd to see Nagato/Itachi/Kakuzo/Deidra/Sasori without Akatsuki clothes while having Hidan and Kisame in regular outfits.

For all of them i hope the ET will be another costume, while ET Nagato may be his own character. (As Nagato and Pain are different enough in style)
Hidan could have his full Akatsuki Cloak, and his Ripped, while Kisame, since for an entire fight he didn't have his Akatsuki cloak, could have with his Akatsuki Cloak and without to match the other akatsuki. But I doubt they'd do that. Especially with Konan not having a costume change. (Maybe for ultimate's with the 600 billion paper bombs?)

Also as for regards for what will be in this game, it depends when it releases. Here, since the anime for the War has been going at a constant 1.5 chapter episode count, here's how the rest of the arc should look like if they continue at this pace: (What's in parenthesis are the chapter number that the manga is currently on for when the episode releases)

Spoiler:
July 19-529 (594)
July 26-Filler
August 2-531, 532
August 9-530, 533, 534
August 16-535
August 23-536, 537
August 30-538 (600)
September 6-539, 540
September 13-541
September 20-542, 543
September 27-544
October 4-545, 546
October 11-547
October 18-548, 549
October 25-550
November 1-551, 552
November 8-553 (610)
November 15-554, 555
November 22-556
November 29-557, 558
December 6-559
December 13-560, 561
December 20-562
December 27-563, 564
January 3-Holiday Break
January 10-565, 566
January 17-567
January 24-568, 569 (620)
January 31-570
February 7-571, 572
February 14-573
February 21-574, 575
February 28- 576
March 7-577, 578
March 14-579, 580
March 21-581
March 28-582, 583
April 4- 584 (630)
April 11-585, 586
April 18-587
April 25-588, 589
May 2-590
May 9-591, 592
May 16-593
May 23-594,595
May 30-596 (638)

As you can see, by early Spring (February 21st) it will cover up to when
Spoiler:
Naruto has defeated Tobi's Six Paths.

But if we go by very late spring (May 30th) then it will probably go up to
Spoiler:
the end of the Kabuto fight and the revival of the incomplete Juubi, essentially where we are in the manga right now.

So basically like I've said, it depends when they plan on releasing it in Spring, and if the anime stays consistent with their 1.5 chapter usage in each episode. (Technically 1 chapter in a episode, then two chapters in the following episode, but best to round off to 1.5) So I can almost say for sure at least we'll be seeing a
Spoiler:
Madara vs the Kage's boss battle, and a Naruto vs The Six Paths of Tobi boss battle.

~
~

Old 07-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #1659
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Hidan could have his full Akatsuki Cloak, and his Ripped, while Kisame, since for an entire fight he didn't have his Akatsuki cloak, could have with his Akatsuki Cloak and without to match the other akatsuki. But I doubt they'd do that. Especially with Konan not having a costume change. (Maybe for ultimate's with the 600 billion paper bombs?)

Also as for regards for what will be in this game, it depends when it releases. Here, since the anime for the War has been going at a constant 1.5 chapter episode count, here's how the rest of the arc should look like if they continue at this pace: (What's in parenthesis are the chapter number that the manga is currently on for when the episode releases)

Spoiler:
July 19-529 (594)
July 26-Filler
August 2-531, 532
August 9-530, 533, 534
August 16-535
August 23-536, 537
August 30-538 (600)
September 6-539, 540
September 13-541
September 20-542, 543
September 27-544
October 4-545, 546
October 11-547
October 18-548, 549
October 25-550
November 1-551, 552
November 8-553 (610)
November 15-554, 555
November 22-556
November 29-557, 558
December 6-559
December 13-560, 561
December 20-562
December 27-563, 564
January 3-Holiday Break
January 10-565, 566
January 17-567
January 24-568, 569 (620)
January 31-570
February 7-571, 572
February 14-573
February 21-574, 575
February 28- 576
March 7-577, 578
March 14-579, 580
March 21-581
March 28-582, 583
April 4- 584 (630)
April 11-585, 586
April 18-587
April 25-588, 589
May 2-590
May 9-591, 592
May 16-593
May 23-594,595
May 30-596 (638)

As you can see, by early Spring (February 21st) it will cover up to when
Spoiler:
Naruto has defeated Tobi's Six Paths.

But if we go by very late spring (May 30th) then it will probably go up to
Spoiler:
the end of the Kabuto fight and the revival of the incomplete Juubi, essentially where we are in the manga right now.

So basically like I've said, it depends when they plan on releasing it in Spring, and if the anime stays consistent with their 1.5 chapter usage in each episode. (Technically 1 chapter in a episode, then two chapters in the following episode, but best to round off to 1.5) So I can almost say for sure at least we'll be seeing a
Spoiler:
Madara vs the Kage's boss battle, and a Naruto vs The Six Paths of Tobi boss battle.
Yeah full akatsuki cloak hidan would be cool, but konan is still with the akatsuki cloak when she uses the billion paper bombs xD

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 07-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #1660
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hey wow I am still waiting to see more I hope we get Chars all over the place and the costume choices that you all mentioned *goofy tobi wave*....
I am very relaxed despite what some negative things people say about cc2 I think they have always stepped it up and this will be no different ...anyhow I will be reading ....*runs away*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Closed Thread