Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:21 AM   #231801
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Hot Springs 2: It was Hikari Now it's Kani

I can do quite random conversations in PM and have before, though most of the time, I'm not sure with the people that I do speak with, if they want me to go onto more random things, usually, ugh. >.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:32 AM   #231802
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I really don't mind it. :3
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:36 AM   #231803
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah you take more more as the type that is like that, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #231804
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Hiya guys, i'm back!

Ooooh, Jenny! I got netflix last week! It's been fun.

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:54 AM   #231805
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hika! /Pokes

You ignore me too much /Pout

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:54 AM   #231806
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hi Hikari.

Ugh, RC posting at the same time. >.<

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #231807
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Sup o.o

Old 07-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #231808
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Owie, No I don't! You've probably got most of my attention this whole week than anybody else.

so, TAKE THAT POKE BACK! *Grabs your finger in the Wushi finger hold*

Hey, Throwie Mc Thrower!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-26-2012, 10:57 AM   #231809
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:58 AM   #231810
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Sup o.o
Odd..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Hey, Throwie Mc Thrower!
Um what?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-26-2012, 10:58 AM   #231811
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Owie, No I don't! You've probably got most of my attention this whole week than anybody else.

so, TAKE THAT POKE BACK! *Grabs your finger in the Wushi finger hold*

Hey, Throwie Mc Thrower!
I did? Maybe I conveniently forgot that

Owie D: No wushi finger hold D:

Old 07-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #231812
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey assassin mc...ah, I got nuthin.. ~DOOM~

Oh, Throwie Mc Thrower? I guess that was my lamest random nickname.. *rubs back of head ashamed*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-26-2012, 11:00 AM   #231813
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

sup??

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 07-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #231814
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Odd things happen o.o

Old 07-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #231815
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I did? Maybe I conveniently forgot that

Owie D: No wushi finger hold D:
Yeahh, everytime you've seen me online posting this week, ARE the only times i've checked the forum. xD

Yes, the WUSHI FINGER HOLD! SKIDOOSH!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-26-2012, 11:02 AM   #231816
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
sup??
I think i've used all my replies to "What's up" Up. ><"

..Soo, I'm just gunna answer like a normal person heehee.
Nuuthin' much, you kind sir?

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-26-2012, 11:03 AM   #231817
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeahh, everytime you've seen me online posting this week, ARE the only times i've checked the forum. xD

Yes, the WUSHI FINGER HOLD! SKIDOOSH!!
Ok lol :P

x_x

Old 07-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #231818
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Odd things happen o.o
yes they do.
Quote:
I think i've used all my replies to "What's up" Up. ><"

..Soo, I'm just gunna answer like a normal person heehee.
Nuuthin' much, you kind sir?
I joined a new forum. It's tiny.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #231819
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

...Well Rasen's dead..

That's the hilight of my day over. *Reads gossip magazine upsidown*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #231820
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, Throwie Mc Thrower? I guess that was my lamest random nickname.. *rubs back of head ashamed*
Oh well, I won't be able to help you any at all come up with anything other, I usually don't give nicknames that often to anyone..
Quote:
Odd things happen o.o
Yes, I suppose that is the case.
I can't give you any examples though.

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not