Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-26-2012, 05:33 AM   #1
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Naruto Shippuden Episode 271 Discussion

Discuss the latest Shippuden episode ROAD TO SAKURA here.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:28 AM   #2
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 271 Discussion

Spoiler:
For once this episode was actually funny But sad and realized that the Sakura that was in the episode was from another dimension. I knew it when I saw her parents. So I guess Tsukuyomi was in work or something.

Partial from the Road to Ninja movie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Naruto321; 07-26-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:28 AM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

'The Road to Sakura!'
Is this some kind of a filler? :O
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #4
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
'The Road to Sakura!'
Is this some kind of a filler? :O
Spoiler:
I don't think so. Because it wasn't going back into the previous episode about someone.

Like I said, this is like a part of Road to Ninija

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:43 AM   #5
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
I thought it was a bit weak in the context of even a filler...but the more I read about it being a part of "Road to ninja" the more it makes sense...However without that connection, the whole "I'm from another dimension thing" was like.....hu?

Though I did laugh when she commented about Tsunade and Shiuzne's chest, that was hilarious!

Last edited by SilentBlade; 07-26-2012 at 09:04 AM.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:43 AM   #6
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Were those guys Sakura's parents?
When her dad said: 'You are at the age when you lose things' I thought that he had meant her virginity.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:44 AM   #7
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
I thought it was a bit weak in the context of even a filler...but the more I read about it being a part of "Road to ninja" the more it makes sense...However without that connection, the whole "I'm from another dimension thing" was like.....hu?

Though I did laugh when she commented about Tsunade and Shiuzne's chest, that was hilarious!
Exactly, that is also another thing that gave it away.

Quote:
Were those guys Sakura's parents?
When her dad said: 'You are at the age when you lose things' I thought that he had meant her virginity.
Yep those were her parents.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:51 AM   #8
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^And he really was talking about her virginity? xD
Old 07-26-2012, 06:51 AM   #9
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

That being said, and those being her parents...Ino referred to them as Auntie and Uncle? I didn't think Sakura and Ino were related by blood, that seams a bit out of place imo.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #10
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Quote:
That being said, and those being her parents...Ino referred to them as Auntie and Uncle? I didn't think Sakura and Ino were related by blood, that seams a bit out of place imo.
Like I said, that is Sakura from another Dimension. In her world they are her parents but just died in battle or something as she remembers. But being Ino's Uncle and Aunt seems to make sense.

Quote:
^And he really was talking about her virginity? xD

Really? I thought it was the pendent

Old 07-26-2012, 07:19 AM   #11
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Spoiler:
Did anyone notice the Road to Ninja poster in the middle of the episode?

Naruto321 you should really use spoiler tags. You spoiled Sakura being in another dimension for me T_T

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:53 AM   #12
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Spoiler:
Did anyone notice the Road to Ninja poster in the middle of the episode?

Naruto321 you should really use spoiler tags. You spoiled Sakura being in another dimension for me T_T
Yea sorry. I forgot to do that

Old 07-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #13
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Something to think about when watching the episode that directly ties it to the movie...When the village is trying to help Sakura out, everyone acts weird..Neji and Lee are tied up for being "pervy" Shikamaru is asked to act stupid, and Choji wears a mask with an x over his mouth...Hinata dresses sexy (I think that was the point), Kiba looks like a cat...and Shino has bug eating plants...all opposite to the

edit: OH and she refers to Sasuke as a "playboy" which I believe he is in the movie

Additionally:
Spoiler:
In this we see the Sakura who traveled from another dimension, her parents must have died, since we know in this dimension they are alive..it explains her reaction and the information afterward. Which is also interesting if you think about it, since Naruto and probably Sasuke's parents are alive. There is a lot more to this than I thought!! lol

Finally:
Spoiler:
When Naruto is "missing" my bet is that the premise for the movie is that Naruto of the proper dimension is in the dimension in which this Sakura was supposed to be in, thus we have the premise and Naruto achieving everything he wanted

The stuff I have up in the spoiler all relates to the "One shot" manga for the movie, I won't spoil that, but read at your own peril :-p

Last edited by SilentBlade; 07-26-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #14
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Was a really funny episode it gave a few laughs like naruto in part 1 I wish this movie was already out its a shame we have to wait to next year to see it
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:41 AM   #15
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
Something to think about when watching the episode that directly ties it to the movie...When the village is trying to help Sakura out, everyone acts weird..Neji and Lee are tied up for being "pervy" Shikamaru is asked to act stupid, and Choji wears a mask with an x over his mouth...Hinata dresses sexy (I think that was the point), Kiba looks like a cat...and Shino has bug eating plants...all opposite to the

edit: OH and she refers to Sasuke as a "playboy" which I believe he is in the movie

Additionally:
Spoiler:
In this we see the Sakura who traveled from another dimension, her parents must have died, since we know in this dimension they are alive..it explains her reaction and the information afterward. Which is also interesting if you think about it, since Naruto and probably Sasuke's parents are alive. There is a lot more to this than I thought!! lol

Finally:
Spoiler:
When Naruto is "missing" my bet is that the premise for the movie is that Naruto of the proper dimension is in the dimension in which this Sakura was supposed to be in, thus we have the premise and Naruto achieving everything he wanted

The stuff I have up in the spoiler all relates to the "One shot" manga for the movie, I won't spoil that, but read at your own peril :-p

Nice explanation.

Spoiler:
But I knew that she traveled into the actual dimension that we have been watching for years now

And the parts with the gang doing weird stuff, also explains what is in the movie.

Same for Tsunade and Shizune.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:25 PM   #16
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

WOW. That goes in Top 10 fillers

It was like advertisement for Road to ninja and it was funny

We finally got to see Sakura's rents .... that leaves: Lee and TenTen we have not seen their parents at all

So we know that
hinata--is hot
ino and sakura were always BFF
...why did she not know who Saskue was.... or Naruto
neji and lee creep her out
shino is outgoing and loudish
Shikamaru is dumb
Choji does not eat much

what was with the necklace?

WHy didnt Ino just use mind transer and jog her memory
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #17
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
WOW. That goes in Top 10 fillers

It was like advertisement for Road to ninja and it was funny

We finally got to see Sakura's rents .... that leaves: Lee and TenTen we have not seen their parents at all

So we know that
hinata--is hot
ino and sakura were always BFF
...why did she not know who Saskue was.... or Naruto
neji and lee creep her out
shino is outgoing and loudish
Shikamaru is dumb
Choji does not eat much

what was with the necklace?

WHy didnt Ino just use mind transer and jog her memory
Think about this...

Spoiler:
in the preview to the show, Sasuke is shown as a playboy, Neji a perv (thats probably why). The necklace is important because essentially in that alternative universe she got it from her father who died, but in the current one (the one that our naruto verse is in) she never got it from her father because he never died.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:05 AM   #18
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And Shikamaru is a crazy swinging guy with an evil laighter. xD
Old 07-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #19
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Anyone else spot the Movie poster when the K11 were gathered by the fence?
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #20
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Im pretty sure everybody saw it because I mean it was like right there