Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #90281
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
*Trains my finger to a montage to eye of the tiger, preparing for jenny's uber poke*
/glomps instead
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:07 PM   #90282
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Sorry Kyuu, your hair's just not living it up enough, I can't teach someone like that.

You know hao thuh guise in da hood can be.0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #90283
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
O.O Teach me how to dougie!

*shows kid amazing glowing lego tower* BEHOLD!!!!!!!

*super poke at you* BAM!
*the kids stare at it in surprise and they clap*

Itachi: Look man you been like a bro and I would hate to lose you and I can tell something big is going to happen soon. And also think of your family and friends including the kids how are they going to feel if your gone?

I know but we do gotta take him down soon or he'll kill everyone including them and I cannot let that happen. If I have to give up my life to prevent all that I will.

Itachi: *sigh* recless as ever.-__-
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #90284
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
/glomps instead
---WUAHHH
n-no touchie! Aaah!! =0.0= *squirms about like a crazy raccoon trying to hold in a pee*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #90285
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
SHE'S NOT TAKING IT!!! T^T

*phone rings*
oh, hold on guys, i beter take this.

*breathes down the phone for agers*
I bet your AAALLL wondering why i did that!?
*is the one on the phone pretending to be the girl* hey there cutie.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #90286
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
---WUAHHH
n-no touchie! Aaah!! =0.0= *squirms about like a crazy raccoon trying to hold in a pee*
/noms your hair
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #90287
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry Kyuu, your hair's just not living it up enough, I can't teach someone like that.

You know hao thuh guise in da hood can be.0
T~T shiiiiiiieeeeeet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
*the kids stare at it in surprise and they clap*

Itachi: Look man you been like a bro and I would hate to lose you and I can tell something big is going to happen soon. And also think of your family and friends including the kids how are they going to feel if your gone?

I know but we do gotta take him down soon or he'll kill everyone including them and I cannot let that happen. If I have to give up my life to prevent all that I will.

Itachi: *sigh* recless as ever.-__-
Yes! Bask in my glory! *tower gets knocked down* o.o

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #90288
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

@Itachi:

*HANGS UP PHONE RIGHT AWAY*

creepy..

@Jenny: Do i taste like pinapple or wet dog? :3

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #90289
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
T~T shiiiiiiieeeeeet

Yes! Bask in my glory! *tower gets knocked down* o.o
Kids: Awwwwwwww.T.T

What Itachi sometimes I have to do things I don't like thats what we all do and all you ninja knows this as well don't you. Sometimes sacrifice is necissary if need be.

Itachi: That is true but you shouldn't leave you loved ones like that either.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #90290
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@Itachi:

creepy..

You taste like sploom
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #90291
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Itachi:

creepy..

Ah dang you found out that was me.V.V Oh well it was worth a try.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #90292
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

/Pulls Hika's hair

>_>

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #90293
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

who remembers when flockdraw was the thing?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #90294
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kids: Awwwwwwww.T.T

What Itachi sometimes I have to do things I don't like thats what we all do and all you ninja knows this as well don't you. Sometimes sacrifice is necissary if need be.

Itachi: That is true but you shouldn't leave you loved ones like that either.

My soul!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #90295
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
who remembers when flockdraw was the thing?
I don't even know what that is o.o

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #90296
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Flockdraw sounds familiar.O.O
Old 07-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #90297
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My soul!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
The kids: Wooooah

Look Itachi I will do whatever it takes to defend everyone.

Itachi: You are not thinking well.>.> You are being stubborn.

*raises voice a little* I am not damn it im trying to save the world from ending!!

Old 07-25-2012, 07:25 PM   #90298
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I don't even know what that is o.o
really? huh. well..it's a place you chat and draw wih friends.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #90299
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I think I been there before but its been like forever. I did have fun there.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #90300
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The kids: Wooooah

Look Itachi I will do whatever it takes to defend everyone.

Itachi: You are not thinking well.>.> You are being stubborn.

*raises voice a little* I am not damn it im trying to save the world from ending!!

Yes! Pay no attention to the conversation explaining a dire situation! Be amazed!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler: