Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Entertainment Survery! What are your Favs and Least Favs?

People did this a week or two ago in OT, so I decided to make one in Entertainment.

How to answer:
Favorite/Least Favorite.

TV Show:
Book:
Sport:
Sports team:
Game:
Game system:
Music artist:
Song:
Movie:
Actor:
Director:
Genre of media:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
9tail
Chunin Exam Proctor

9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Entertainment Survery! What are your Favs and Least Favs?

Favorite/least favorite

TV Show: South Park / Two and a half men
Book: Inheritance / The Outsiders
Sport: Marching Band / Baseball
Sports team: Phantoms / anything besides marching band
Game: Skyrim / Kinect enabled Steel Batalion
Game system: Xbox 360 / I like all
Music artist: Brand New / Justin Bieber
Song: Last Chance to Lose Your Keys (Brand New) / anything by Justin Bieber
Movie: Inception / Eragon
Actor: Leonardo DeCaprio / Dunno
Director: James Cameron / dunno
Genre of media: Video Games / TV shows

Last edited by 9tail; 07-25-2012 at 03:40 PM.
9tail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

TV Show:
The Vampire Diaries, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Total Drama island/
None that I really care to dislike e.e
Book:
Pretty Little Liars/ Again, nothing, really.
Sport:
Soccer/ Football
Sports team:
Honduras/ The Saints lol
Game:
Phantasy Star Online 2/Skyrim
Game system:
Xbox 360/ Wii
Music artist:
Taylor Swift/ Beyonce
Song:
Can't decide
Movie:
Titanic/ Harry Potter
Actor:
Emma Stone/ Angelina Jolie
Director:
Dunno
Genre of media:
Music/ Nothing

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #4
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
People did this a week or two ago in OT, so I decided to make one in Entertainment.

How to answer:
Favorite/Least Favorite.

TV Show: That's 70's Show/Grey's Anatomy
Book: Sea Of Trolls/Jane Eyre (dear gawd)
Sport: Football/Golf
Sports team: Panthers/Patriots
Game: Fallout 3 or Skyrim/Crysis 2
Game system: PS3/Nintendo 3DS
Music artist: Jay-Z/Soulja Boy
Song: Diamonds Are Forever (Remix)/Rolling in the Deep
Movie: The Dark Knight Rises/Ugh this one movie I watched awhile ago with this old man idr what it's called.
Actor: MORGAN MOFOING FREEMAN/Tom Cruise
Director: Idgaf about directors.
Genre of media: Music and Movies/Newspaper
Yeah.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:58 PM   #5
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

How to answer:
Favorite/Least Favorite.

TV Show: Futurama or That '70s Show / I don't know
Book: Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows / I don't know
Sport: Baseball / I don't know
Sports team: The Tampa Bay Rays (Honorable Mention: Baltimore Orioles) / I don't know
Game: Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask / I don't know
Game system: Playstation 2 / 360 (only because it screws up on me)
Music artist: Alter Bridge / I don't know
Song: I don't know
Movie: Land Before Time / Wolf Town
Actor: Adam Sandler / I don't know
Actress: Emma Stone / I don't know
Director: Tim Burton / I don't know
Genre of media: Comedy-Thriller / I don't know

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:03 PM   #6
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post

How to answer:
Favorite/Least Favorite.

TV Show:
Book:
Sport:
Sports team:
Game:
Game system:
Music artist:
Song:
Movie:
Actor:
Director:
Genre of media:
Suits/Here comes honey boo boo
The Divine Comedy/Antigone
Football/Equestrian(horse) crap
49ers/Raiders
Mass Effect/Zelda. a link to the past
PSX/Sega genesis(except sonic)
Flight Facilities/1D
The Prestige/uhh.....batman forever.
Christopher Bale/Rob Pat
Christopher Nolan/M.Night. Shamalan
romantic comedy/romantic comedy
love hate relationship ftw
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:05 PM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

TV Show:Suits/everything else
Book:Lord of the rings/Romeo and juleit
Sport:Soccer/everything else
Sports team:None/none
Game:Super mario world/Shooter games in general
Game system:Computer/wii
Music artist: I dun know who sings the songs I like o.o
Song: N/A
Movie:Pirates of the Caribbean/Hangover 2
Actor:N/A-Don't know who they are
Director:N/A-Don't care
Genre of media:Videogames/books

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:36 PM   #8
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Favorite/Least Favorite.

TV Show: Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Jersey Shore
Book: Carrie / I do not know.
Sport: Soccer / Baseball (boring to watch but fun to play catch)
Sports team: I don't know / I don't know
Game: Shadow of The Colossus / The Call of Duty games after 4.
Game system: PS2 / I don't know.
Music artist: Every Time I Die / Black Veil Brides
Song: Love. by The Chariot / Whistle by Flo Rida
Movie: The Omen / BloodRayne
Actor: Sarah Michelle Gellar / Orlando Bloom
Director: Joss Whedon / Michael Bay
Genre of media: Music / Telegraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tail View Post
Favorite/least favorite

TV Show: South Park / Two and a half men
Book: Inheritance / The Outsiders
Sport: Marching Band / Baseball
Sports team: Phantoms / anything besides marching band
Game: Skyrim / Kinect enabled Steel Batalion
Game system: Xbox 360 / I like all
Music artist: Brand New / Justin Bieber
Song: Last Chance to Lose Your Keys (Brand New) / anything by Justin Bieber
Movie: Inception / Eragon
Actor: Leonardo DeCaprio / Dunno
Director: James Cameron / dunno
Genre of media: Video Games / TV shows
(in black) I am so butthurt right now.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote