Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: DID YOU LIKE THIS?
yes very informative 2 13.33%
no, not really 4 26.67%
im not a fan of Obito = Madara 2 13.33%
i like it even though i dont like obito = madara 3 20.00%
interesting, just interesting 1 6.67%
awesome 0 0%
you know i never really noticed some of those things! 1 6.67%
the best theory is the obito = madara theory 0 0%
not good at all [please do not click lol] 1 6.67%
its ok 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2012, 11:21 AM   #261
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Haha Wooster, its quite hilarious how you're trying to make people believe that Tobi is Obito. You, one of the nay sayers. Only difference is you don't like him being Obito, but i do.

And good luck btw, you'll see how dense they truly are now.
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #262
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Kakashi was in the ANBU, so was Shisui.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #263
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm really hoping Kishi won't ruin one of the only good mysteries left with friggin fodder Obito. -_-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:31 PM   #264
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Tobi gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato. Jiraiya met Nagato during 2nd Shinobi war. Obito was 13 yrs old when he died and that was during 3rd Shinobi war.Obito wasnt even born when Tobi gave Madara's rinnegan to Nagato. So how is it gonna be possible for Tobi=Obito.

I will only believe Tobi's sharringan is Obito's.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #265
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^Tbh anything is possible with the power of lolkishi.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #266
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
I'm really hoping Kishi won't ruin one of the only good mysteries left with friggin fodder Obito. -_-
know what?

I DO!

Why?

So people can see how stupid it will be.

I don't care if they ARE right. They can have the bragging rights.

But when they're like OMG OBITO IS A TERRIBLE VILLAIN. I be like

but then again I doubt they would even realize that...

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:02 PM   #267
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This is exactly what Kishimoto wanted, he wanted everyone to get the idea that it's possibly Obito, that way it'll really be a shocker when we really see who it is. As I said before, Tobi being Obito will just complete mess up the time of events, Tobi is too old, and as for the Tsunade & Itachi examples, Itachi always had a teenage body in part 1, you can notice it as he is fighting the Jounins, Tsunade is based on her jutsu, Tobi had a full fledged adult body fighting Minato, no way that's a 14 year old.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #268
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
This is exactly what Kishimoto wanted, he wanted everyone to get the idea that it's possibly Obito, that way it'll really be a shocker when we really see who it is. As I said before, Tobi being Obito will just complete mess up the time of events, Tobi is too old, and as for the Tsunade & Itachi examples, Itachi always had a teenage body in part 1, you can notice it as he is fighting the Jounins, Tsunade is based on her jutsu, Tobi had a full fledged adult body fighting Minato, no way that's a 14 year old.
I'm hoping you're right and the reveal isn't immensely disappointing.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #269
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lolkishi > Multiverse

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:30 PM   #270
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Puke.

"Kakashi, you always open your mouth so easily. It's no wonder you lived a life of regret"
" You don't remember faces, so what point is there in telling you."

Those lines pretty much seal the deal. Tobi clearly knows Kakashi from before, and Kakashi's regret is about Obito.

The line to Gai is of course reference to Kisame, but the hidden meaning is that Gai once knew him as well. If Gai is Kakashi's rival he would know Kakashi's former team mates. Also, not the panel right after is to Kakashi's face again. Probably meaning Kakashi has figured it out.

The only other hope we have it that Tobi is really Rin with sex change It happened with Orochimaru, no reason it couldn't happen again.

kakashi knows a lot of people tho, and a lot of people know him....he's also quite popular with the ladies. it would be funny if Tobi was a female, it'd blow my mind.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #271
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Dad you don't know anything. Communist. I'll off myself if this is true.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:03 AM   #272
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle View Post
kakashi knows a lot of people tho, and a lot of people know him....he's also quite popular with the ladies. it would be funny if Tobi was a female, it'd blow my mind.
It's one think to know people. It;'s another for them to know him. Kakashi isn't type of person to get into details of his life.

Kakashi: Interests? I have many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
Dad you don't know anything. Communist. I'll off myself if this is true.
Good thing I bought that life insurance

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:58 AM   #273
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

But, it wasn't neccessarily Obito who controlled the Mizukage, it might've been Madara. We do know that the Tobi right now (Obito if it is) never possessed Shisui's MS. We have proof that Madara was alive during that time since Orochimaru did the experiment on his chest (most likely during PTS Manga, since that's the time when Oro was doing nasty stuff)

I also think that Madara had the original Kotoamatsukami.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #274
cbkm0
Freshmen Academy Student

cbkm0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

gotta say this
say obito fast one after another obitoobitoobitobitobitobi tobi!!!!!
cbkm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #275
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

after kakashi said "id like to do something before its revived, if possible..." we saw tobi's left side of his mask where the sharingan is. why would kishi show the left side of his mask but not the right side where his rennigan is or why not show his whole mask. he wants the readers to notice that they have a sharigan on the opposite sides from each other or to notice that there is a connection. chapter 594 reveals it.
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:07 PM   #276
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Probably should also be noted the only eye Tobi changes is the one he lost. His regular right sharingan is always left alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
Haha Wooster, its quite hilarious how you're trying to make people believe that Tobi is Obito. You, one of the nay sayers. Only difference is you don't like him being Obito, but i do.

And good luck btw, you'll see how dense they truly are now.
I only say what it is obvious Kishi is saying. Before this Kishi probably didn't even know who he was gonna make Tobi.

They aren't stupid; they just believe Kishi is a decent storyteller. He once was...

Quote:
Tobi Uchiha would be better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
Tobi gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato. Jiraiya met Nagato during 2nd Shinobi war. Obito was 13 yrs old when he died and that was during 3rd Shinobi war.Obito wasnt even born when Tobi gave Madara's rinnegan to Nagato. So how is it gonna be possible for Tobi=Obito.

I will only believe Tobi's sharringan is Obito's.
Never doubt the power of Kishi. Either he will completely scrub Tobi giving Nagato the eye i.e. Madara did it.

Tobi will have the ability to travel back in time; thus, why he appears so old.
Quote:
True, very true.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:37 AM   #277
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Quote:
I only say what it is obvious Kishi is saying. Before this Kishi probably didn't even know who he was gonna make Tobi.

Quote of the Year Viz Forum.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:45 AM   #278
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If Obito is Tobi then Im giving up on the series.
Agreed
Old 07-27-2012, 06:49 AM   #279
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Never doubt the power of Kishi. Either he will completely scrub Tobi giving Nagato the eye i.e. Madara did it.

Tobi will have the ability to travel back in time; thus, why he appears so old.
Does that mean Tobi was lying when He said that he's the one who gave Rinnegan to Nagato and the one who spurred Yahiko to create Akatsuki?

Obito lived during 3rd Shinobi war so there is no need to travel back in time and appears so old but yeah Kishi can do magic and if that happens I would agree that he's really a bad writer.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:49 AM   #280
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
Does that mean Tobi was lying when He said that he's the one who gave Rinnegan to Nagato and the one who spurred Yahiko to create Akatsuki?

Obito lived during 3rd Shinobi war so there is no need to travel back in time and appears so old but yeah Kishi can do magic and if that happens I would agree that he's really a bad writer.
Not if Tobi was caught in a time wrap.

I hear avalanches are really inchoate worm holes.

Tags
594, exciting!!! :d, manga, naruto, tobi