Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default I am glad to announce....

That my PM inbox is DEAD! YAAAAAY!!!!

Thank you, thank you. That is all. *takes a bow to the crowd and dissapears*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #2
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: I am glad to announce....

What do you mean?

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What ddayya mean what do I mean? o.O I think it is pretty obvious, isn't it?

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-24-2012, 10:45 PM   #4
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Your inbox is full?

^ My future wife.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:45 PM   #5
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

so you need new pm's to replace them?

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:46 PM   #6
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

@Kiko: Uuuuuuh.....you mean saturated? ................No. ;/

@Pie:....Um...sure? o.o

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-24-2012, 11:16 PM   #7
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quick! Grab him! He's trying to blend in with the crowd to hide from the guards!

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:17 PM   #8
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You don't deserve a time of the month >.>

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:22 PM   #9
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

*doesn't pm you

^ My future wife.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #10
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Quick! Grab him! He's trying to blend in with the crowd to hide from the guards!

I see what you did there Clou. *is grabbed* Wait...that sounds...o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
You don't deserve a time of the month >.>
Way to boost my self-esteem you asshat

Nah, I keed, kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
*doesn't pm you

Like I care, bruh.

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-24-2012, 11:36 PM   #11
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

LMAO xD
not like that XD

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:37 PM   #12
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Way to boost my self-esteem you asshat

Nah, I keed, kid.

Make sure you do it nice and slow, like dsl and not that comcast hubaballouey

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:45 PM   #13
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
LMAO xD
not like that XD
I am not that easy to get, man. jk dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post

Make sure you do it nice and slow, like dsl and not that comcast hubaballouey
The point is...? This is just.....weird o.O Although a giant tortoise is such a great turn on on a tuesday night....lolwut?

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #14
VirtualDiva
Chunin

VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
That my PM inbox is DEAD! YAAAAAY!!!!

Thank you, thank you. That is all. *takes a bow to the crowd and dissapears*
What am I to you? Chop liver? I'm PMing you right now foo!! And yes, I pity the foo who doesn't recognize they're being PMed! xD Love u man! Hahahaha!!!!

King and Queen of Hearts
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
My lovely vampire daughter BestieStormy

Bestie Souret
Best Boy Mate Gaara-Shukaku
Lil' Bro Bestie ccc
Love You Long Time Bestie ***V***
Good-Honest-Hardworking-Pimp-Daddy Bestie The Second Pornkage
VirtualDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:09 AM   #15
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualDiva View Post
What am I to you? Chop liver? I'm PMing you right now foo!! And yes, I pity the foo who doesn't recognize they're being PMed! xD Love u man! Hahahaha!!!!
Ummm...FYI....I created this thread...BEFORE you started PM'NG me woman!!

Ooh thanks, Hmph. lol

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #16
VirtualDiva
Chunin

VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Why you gotta ruin the joke with your technologic? Yes, that was a Daft Punk reference. lmao!!

"Ooh thanks, Hmph"?? I see how it is...

King and Queen of Hearts
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bestie Souret
Lil' Bro Bestie ccc
Old 07-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #17
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I had like 300 PMs and I deleted them. Looks prettier now.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:16 AM   #18
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualDiva View Post
Why you gotta ruin the joke with your technologic? Yes, that was a Daft Punk reference. lmao!!

"Ooh thanks, Hmph"?? I see how it is...
Damn, has it been a while since I listened to that band. Nice comeback though xD

Ok then, does "Right back at ya" sound better? o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
I had like 300 PMs and I deleted them. Looks prettier now.
That's what I'm talking about, bro. I just deleted 5k. *lies*

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-25-2012, 12:20 AM   #19
VirtualDiva
Chunin

Daft Punk is bomb. Love love love them!

I'm messing with you man. You can say whatever you want. =)

King and Queen of Hearts
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bestie Souret
Lil' Bro Bestie ccc
Old 07-25-2012, 12:22 AM   #20
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Damn, has it been a while since I listened to that band. Nice comeback though xD

Ok then, does "Right back at ya" sound better? o.O

That's what I'm talking about, bro. I just deleted 5k. *lies*
5k?
Hard-core!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
death, inbox