Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Obito vs PTS Sasuke who would win
Obito 2 18.18%
Sasuke 9 81.82%
it would be a tie 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2012, 01:32 PM   #61
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

True Obito's fire attacks are better than Saskue... BUT Saskue is stronger in every other field of fighting.

Saskue can hide or charge chodori while dodging. When he was in CS1 Saskue did not need a lot of time to use Chodori and it took a quick time when he was using it aginst Garra in garra's advanced form.

Way to be 1 sided. The curse mark gives pain... true but AMAZING stenghth. Saskue is still smarter thanks for admitting it.

Saskue knows he can not lose to ANYONE because he wants to beat Itachi that is his motivation/hatred. That is how he survived so long aginst Garra and why he tried to kill Naruto on the rooftop, and why he left the village. His Hatred is ALWAYS involved and he definetly does not want to lose against a FAIL-chiha like obito or any fellow Uchiha.Thats how Saskue's hatred comes in to play. Saskue did not like Tobi when he said he was "madara uchiha" and it is battle so he will not be buddie buddie with him at the moment.

Guy=Kakshi in teaching skillz. Plus Lee was older and he had a motivation to be obsssed with guy so that really does not count. And kakshi is not a miracle worker Sakura was not really motivated to get stronger until she met Tsunade. My point is kakashi taught Saskue a lot and he was already better than Obito so that is another advantage for Saskue

I have been reading your post but I am just saying SASKUE WINS .(PERIOD) You can say it will be close but you voted on the poll that Saskue would lose.

Chodori does not take that long. Tell me how long exactly
Fire jutsu will not end this battle just prolong it
weapons and firejutsu are easy to dodge BUT NO SASKUE'S AMAZING SPEED

debate my post but if you can not Saskue wins
PrinceofPeace is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 02:25 PM   #62
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
True Obito's fire attacks are better than Saskue... BUT Saskue is stronger in every other field of fighting.

Saskue can hide or charge chodori while dodging. When he was in CS1 Saskue did not need a lot of time to use Chodori and it took a quick time when he was using it aginst Garra in garra's advanced form.

Way to be 1 sided. The curse mark gives pain... true but AMAZING stenghth. Saskue is still smarter thanks for admitting it.

Saskue knows he can not lose to ANYONE because he wants to beat Itachi that is his motivation/hatred. That is how he survived so long aginst Garra and why he tried to kill Naruto on the rooftop, and why he left the village. His Hatred is ALWAYS involved and he definetly does not want to lose against a FAIL-chiha like obito or any fellow Uchiha.Thats how Saskue's hatred comes in to play. Saskue did not like Tobi when he said he was "madara uchiha" and it is battle so he will not be buddie buddie with him at the moment.

Guy=Kakshi in teaching skillz. Plus Lee was older and he had a motivation to be obsssed with guy so that really does not count. And kakshi is not a miracle worker Sakura was not really motivated to get stronger until she met Tsunade. My point is kakashi taught Saskue a lot and he was already better than Obito so that is another advantage for Saskue

I have been reading your post but I am just saying SASKUE WINS .(PERIOD) You can say it will be close but you voted on the poll that Saskue would lose.

Chodori does not take that long. Tell me how long exactly
Fire jutsu will not end this battle just prolong it
weapons and firejutsu are easy to dodge BUT NO SASKUE'S AMAZING SPEED

debate my post but if you can not Saskue wins
One PTS Sasuke has never been able to charge chidori while dodging, only after chidori was charged could he move and not a moment sooner.

Secondly it took Sasuke quite a while to charge his chidori against Gaara, in fact looking back on it I don't know why Gaara didn't just blast him with sand bullet and secondly when has PTS Sasuke ever been able to hide his chidori?

And yes I did vote that Obito would win, because I do believe that he has shot at wining.

Once again Obito's mission records say that he did 86 D-rank, 24 C-rank, 24 B-rank, 1 A-rank, 0 S-rank. though I would believe that Kanabi Bridge would be an S- Rank, but whatever

It also says that his stats were. Ninjutsu- 3, Taijutsu- 2, Genjutsu- 1.5, Intelligence- 1, Strength- 2, Speed- 3 Stamina- 2.5 and Hand Seals- 3

While Sasuke's mission record at the time given says that he did 7 D-rank, 1 C-rank, 2 B-rank, 6 A-rank, 0 S-rank

While it also says that his stats were. Ninjutsu- 2.5, Taijutsu- 2.5, Genjutsu- 1.5, Intelligence- 2, Strength- 2, Speed- 3 Stamina- 2 and Hand Seals- 3

the .5 Sasuke has over him come from intelligence, in fact Obito out does Sasuke in some field with comes to combat and definitely out does him in experience.

I'm not behing one sided about the curse mark, its just known fact that Curse mark did nothing for Sasuke other than cause him pain and paralyze him before he received CS2.

Of course he was not buddy, buddy with Madara because he admitted to helping kill off his clan, but you have to remember that all of the hate Sasuke has for Itachi came from what he did to their clan, so Obito being another Uchiha who had nothing to do with the killing of their clan would pretty much be Sasuke's best friend. The reason he tried to kill Naruto is because he looked at is as you've always been alone, so how dare you try to talk to me about pain when you've never lost anything and on top of that how dare you try to stop me from avenging the ones I've lost? That's not the case with Obito, sure he might be disappointed in Obito, but he's not going to hate him like everyone else.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 07-23-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 03:06 PM   #63
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
One PTS Sasuke has never been able to charge chidori while dodging, only after chidori was charged could he move and not a moment sooner.

Secondly it took Sasuke quite a while to charge his chidori against Gaara, in fact looking back on it I don't know why Gaara didn't just blast him with sand bullet and secondly when has PTS Sasuke ever been able to hide his chidori?

And yes I did vote that Obito would win, because I do believe that he has shot at wining.

Once again Obito's mission records say that he did 86 D-rank, 24 C-rank, 24 B-rank, 1 A-rank, 0 S-rank. though I would believe that Kanabi Bridge would be an S- Rank, but whatever

It also says that his stats were. Ninjutsu- 3, Taijutsu- 2, Genjutsu- 1.5, Intelligence- 1, Strength- 2, Speed- 3 Stamina- 2.5 and Hand Seals- 3

While Sasuke's mission record at the time given says that he did 7 D-rank, 1 C-rank, 2 B-rank, 6 A-rank, 0 S-rank

While it also says that his stats were. Ninjutsu- 2.5, Taijutsu- 2.5, Genjutsu- 1.5, Intelligence- 2, Strength- 2, Speed- 3 Stamina- 2 and Hand Seals- 3

the .5 Sasuke has over him come from intelligence, in fact Obito out does Sasuke in some field with comes to combat and definitely out does him in experience.

I'm not behing one sided about the curse mark, its just known fact that Curse mark did nothing for Sasuke other than cause him pain and paralyze him before he received CS2.

Of course he was not buddy, buddy with Madara because he admitted to helping kill off his clan, but you have to remember that all of the hate Sasuke has for Itachi came from what he did to their clan, so Obito being another Uchiha who had nothing to do with the killing of their clan would pretty much be Sasuke's best friend. The reason he tried to kill Naruto is because he looked at is as you've always been alone, so how dare you try to talk to me about pain when you've never lost anything and on top of that how dare you try to stop me from avenging the ones I've lost? That's not the case with Obito, sure he might be disappointed in Obito, but he's not going to hate him like everyone else.
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFO. When saskue fought Naruto on top of the roof Saskue made the Chodori IN NO TIME he did not even make a seal it does not take long to use Chodori. PTS Saskue has grown since the fight with Garra it does not take him a lot of time now so stop saying that.

STOP using the narutodata base as a reference you said it yourself that it is flawed. experience and rank will not decide this battle FACTS AND FEATS WILL. Pain has more experience and higher ranking than Konohamaru and guess who won............. KONO
PrinceofPeace is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #64
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFO. When saskue fought Naruto on top of the roof Saskue made the Chodori IN NO TIME he did not even make a seal it does not take long to use Chodori. PTS Saskue has grown since the fight with Garra it does not take him a lot of time now so stop saying that.

STOP using the narutodata base as a reference you said it yourself that it is flawed. experience and rank will not decide this battle FACTS AND FEATS WILL. Pain has more experience and higher ranking than Konohamaru and guess who won............. KONO
first off let me just start by saying that Kono did not beat pain, he simply landed a rasengon, if he has defeated him then Naruto would not have had to deal with him and the path that Kono was fighting was the path that brought the other paths back to life, so in the end landing a hit doesn't make you the winner.

Secondly true he did shorten the time he had to charge chidori but it wasn't in no time and obito could still make fire ball faster than he could charge chidori and he still hasn't shown any proof that Sasuke can move while charging chidori or that he could hide it.

Naruto's Rasengon takes a while to form so if he and Sasuke were done charging their jutsu's at the same time wouldn't that mean that Sasuke's jutsu still takes a good amount of time to charge then?

And the reason I keep talking about experience is because it has been proven that no matter how strong a ninja is that if the other ninja has experience over you he can beat you. Prime example Sasori vs Sakura, if Sakura had been in that fight be herself with out Chiyo who had more experience than Sasori, she would not have survived.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 03:55 PM   #65
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Kono beat a path of Pain who still has more sexperience and a higher rank... whats your point?

Obito can not spam fireball there would be time or enough distance to land an attack. Why do you think saskue is soooo slow rasengan is not slow either. It takes Saskue about 5-11 signs

Prime example that the the more experience the stronger you are is NOT true

kono>path of pain
Naruto>Neji
naruto>Garra
SM Kabuto> Itachi
e.tc
PrinceofPeace is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #66
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Kono beat a path of Pain who still has more sexperience and a higher rank... whats your point?

Obito can not spam fireball there would be time or enough distance to land an attack. Why do you think saskue is soooo slow rasengan is not slow either. It takes Saskue about 5-11 signs

Prime example that the the more experience the stronger you are is NOT true

kono>path of pain
Naruto>Neji
naruto>Garra
SM Kabuto> Itachi
e.tc
How many times do I have to tell you that Kono in no way shape or form the path of pain, he merely landed a rasengon and ran.

Naruto's Rasengon was slow which was why he had to grab Kabuto in order to finish charging it, the time it took him to charge the rasengon did not change for the rest of part one.

I didn't say experience would get you the win every time, but it can make a difference and as for your examples.

Naruto vs Neji product of the nine tails chakra and a lucky shot.

Naruto vs Gaara, Gaara had been fighting Sasuke, they had about the same amount of experience Gaara was just a cold blooded killer and it might has well have been draw with how they both were at the end of the fight.

SM Kabuto vs Itachi, Itachi wasn't trying to kill to him and in the end Itachi might as well have won sense in the end he still got what he wanted out of the deal. He could have just killed Kabuto, but he decided not to.

As for spamming fire balls, all it takes is one good hit so he doesn't need to spam it.

And lastly Obito has already seen the chirdori thanks to Kakashi so he'd already know what to be expecting.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 05:21 PM   #67
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

just cause Obito has knowledge of chodori does not mean he can stop it

HOW WOULD HE STOP IT?????
PrinceofPeace is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 05:26 PM   #68
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
just cause Obito has knowledge of chodori does not mean he can stop it

HOW WOULD HE STOP IT?????
Chidori users are weak against subtle movements, he dodges and blast him a fire ball, the key to beating chidori is not to stop, but let the person charge, but if we are talking about how Chidori can be stopped then like Itchi Obito could break Sasuke's arm.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #69
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Well previously you said Saskue would lose (even if he had to struggle) so that is good enough for me.

SASKUE WINS
PrinceofPeace is offline  
 

Tags
best character, fight, obito, sasuke, uchiha, win


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.