Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: Sasuke helping the Kages
It would build the plot better 8 66.67%
No the Kages need to prove themselves 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

FlashHeaven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sasuke helping the Kages

Hey narutoverse. I can't remember the last time i was here, but it has been quite a long time.

Now as we know Madara is so powerful that the Kages can't match him. They have done well to say the least, but i think they are running out of options. I'm not Kishimoto, but i would make Sasuke help the Kages beat Madara. I mean it would build interest in the plot. So who agrees that it would be cool to see Sasuke offering his help to the Kages?

Last edited by FlashHeaven; 07-23-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:35 PM   #2
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: Sasuke helping the Kages

nope not really...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-23-2012, 03:46 PM   #3
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Ya know, I actually thought about that a little while back. He poofs out of nowhere and saves Tsunade or Raikage and he's forgiven or some generic bull like that. But I think if he helps anyone, he's going to step in when either Sakura or Naruto are in a pinch. Either that or he's gonna get manipulated again by Dr.GimmeYourYoungBody. =/

Old 07-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
Ya know, I actually thought about that a little while back. He poofs out of nowhere and saves Tsunade or Raikage and he's forgiven or some generic bull like that. But I think if he helps anyone, he's going to step in when either Sakura or Naruto are in a pinch. Either that or he's gonna get manipulated again by Dr.GimmeYourYoungBody. =/
Glad to see someone else besides me thought of this taking place. Well, Sakura is ok at the moment. Naruto might be in a pinch soon, since has been fighting non-stop.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:49 PM   #5
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

^@Black Exactly, I was thinking he suddenly appear when one of those two were in a pinch to save them... and to reveal tobi or something... blah blah blah

LHG

Old 07-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #6
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
^@Black Exactly, I was thinking he suddenly appear when one of those two were in a pinch to save them... and to reveal tobi or something... blah blah blah
That's going to take some time. I don't know why Sasuke needs to save Sakura. She isn't in immediate danger.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #7
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm bit confuse of what Sasuke thinking, is he going to help kages to stop Madara or he going to destroy Konoha?
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeaven View Post
That's going to take some time. I don't know why Sasuke needs to save Sakura. She isn't in immediate danger.
Yes it is and that's the whole point

LHG

Old 07-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #9
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Efair View Post
I'm bit confuse of what Sasuke thinking, is he going to help kages to stop Madara or he going to destroy Konoha?
It could go either way.

Kishi has to decide what he will do with Sasuke. I think after he finds the answers and bases his own opinion like he told Orochimaru. He will decide whether destroying the village.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #10
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What I wanna know is if Sasuke has ever even seen Tobi's face or knows who he is. Kisame has, but that hardly matters anymore. Kisame is swimming with the fishes. Haha /terrible generic joke. =I

I just hope whatever happens, that Kakashi gets closure. He obviously knew Tobi somehow. I'm not saying it's Obito either. Oh, and I hope that nobody dies. =)

And yeah, Sakura is fine now but let's not forget about her history of crying, passing out, and being abducted.
As for Sasuke though, I don't think Oro can win him over anymore. I can just see him pulling a cheap shot and attacking Sasuke without warning.

Old 07-23-2012, 04:50 PM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sasuke has seen his face, remember when Tobi was telling the whole story about Itachi's past to Sasuke, he ended up showing his face to sasuke and saying he was madara...

LHG

Old 07-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #12
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Totally forgot about that. xD I feel like supertard right now.

Old 07-23-2012, 04:58 PM   #13
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Sasuke has seen his face, remember when Tobi was telling the whole story about Itachi's past to Sasuke, he ended up showing his face to sasuke and saying he was madara...
Oh please, Tobi used that name. He is not Madara.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:01 PM   #14
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeaven View Post
Oh please, Tobi used that name. He is not Madara.
NO FREAKING DUH!!!
I know this, if you were to understand how I was talking to Black and assumed that I thought he was Madara than your not reading it correctly, I know that, I am up-to-date on the manga! =/

LHG

Old 07-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #15
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Totally forgot about that. xD I feel like supertard right now.
LMAO!!!
Don't worry all of us can be tards sometimes, even me! XD

LHG

Old 07-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #16
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I kinda think he used some kind of technique to change his face and win Sasuke and Kisame over. I mean he's not the mayor of Halloween town, he can't have seven different faces. =/

Old 07-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #17
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I kinda think he used some kind of technique to change his face and win Sasuke and Kisame over. I mean he's not the mayor of Halloween town, he can't have seven different faces. =/
That would be weirdo akward... lol
but remember in the beginning when Sasuke and the 9 tails were talking and the 9 tails said Sasuke had the exact same image as Madara and Sasuke said I don't know who he is... and popped him like a bubble... then so wards Sasuke didn't know what Madara looked like so I guess Tobi knew it was safe.

LHG

Old 07-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #18
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If Tobi is someone that never told in this story, I think we are stupid guessing who is Tobi! !
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #19
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I keep forgetting all the details. I need to quit my job and go back to being a full-time Naruto nerdlet so that I won't forget everything. xD

Old 07-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #20
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I keep forgetting all the details. I need to quit my job and go back to being a full-time Naruto nerdlet so that I won't forget everything. xD
LMAO you should! no just kidding thats bad XD

LHG

Closed Thread