Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default New Naruto Series.

NARUTO Spin-Off: Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals.
Who's seen it, what do you think of it, and your favorite parts, favorite episode/chapter (it's a manga too), yatta, yatta.

My favorite character in it is probably Orochimaru. I loved it when Lee hugged Oro, Kabuto had his "Whahht thee EFF?" face on. xD I never thought I'd see Orochimaru dressed up like an American tourist from Hawaii. And poor Neji always having to do the skits.

Info:
Spoiler:
Show description: Welcome to the Village Hidden in the Leaves, home to the famous Naruto Uzumaki, star of Naruto. Here, ninja train day and night to be able to carry out important missions. But wait! This show isn’t about Naruto, the mightiest ninja! It’s about Rock Lee, the one who can’t use ninjutsu at all!
Manga by: Kenji Taira

And also thoughts on the Road to Ninja manga thing. ;D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Black King; 07-23-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: New Naruto Series.

I think it is cute. I don't watch it a lot though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Its cute but I stopped watching it but Ima watch this weeks one cuz it represents the new movie XD
Oh have you read the new manga kishi made to represent the movie Black?

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #4
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I watch it in the downtime between chapters and episodes being released. Guy is in a speedo half the time. That's the only downfall. =P

And the Road to Ninja manga? Yes! Poor Lee. I always wanna slap Ino, she was being so mean to him.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #5
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

haha nice

and yea Ino was being sooo mean to Lee, It wasn't his fault that he fell

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 07-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #6
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Haha! I thought it was funny how Shino pointed out that Sakura's bra was small. Hinata's "bumps" were kind of awkward.

Made me think, Naruto used to be like a middle schoolers show, but it's gotten increasingly more "mature" over the years.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #7
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

haha yeah it was funny when Shino pointed them out, I laughed so hard and Sakura's jealousy for Hinata's bewbs, classic actually...

Yeah I know, look at it now, awwwh makes me thankful I'm not one of those little kids who have parents who hate "mature" things for kids to watch :l

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 07-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #8
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I noticed Choji didn't go into the girls bath with Neji and the rest of them. Poor Choji didn't see anything. =(
Did you see the chest swap on Shizune and Tsunade? Hahaha! I wanna know what's with Tsunade's glasses.

And I'm just glad I'm 17. My mom can't say jack bout what I watch. =P

Last edited by Black King; 07-23-2012 at 03:03 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #9
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah I noticed too, I was hoping Ino to bi*ch slap Neji when he ran in... I was ready haha...
And yeah that was weird, Shizune with the bewbs, Tsunade none, TonTon the evil pig? ta fck??
and I'm sooo glad no one can diss me either, it feels great being 16 XD

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 07-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Aww, Neji. It's cute how he looks out for Hinata. I haven't even seen her in action yet, but I automatically like the shy Ino. Normal Ino needs a boot in the butt.

I know, right? Tonton is black! I wanna know what Sai is like. He seems inspired in the alternate universe.

Old 07-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lol yeah it is cute how Neji use to hate her now is like I NEED TO PROTECT HER!!!

Ino yes, I am ready to see her in shy mode, but I'm also excited to see Hinata in the alternative Universe, makes me excited to see how she treat's Sakura and Naruto ... Sasuke = playboy = SCARY/WEIRD

And right!!! Sai is like, ART ART ART ART... everywhere it seems in the new movie... kinda weird

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 07-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #12
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I saw a screen cap of RTN Neji peeping in the bathhouse with his Byakugan. xD The new Jiraiya.
Did you see the trailer? Hinata threatened to kill Sakura if she sees her with Naruto. 8/ And that part where Sasuke gave Sakura a rose. I saw a picture where they edited in a freakout Naruto face instead of Sakura's. It was hilarious.

What I really wanna see is Kakashi acting like the new Guy. Haha!

Old 07-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #13
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah I saw RTN Neji, I was like MY PRIDE!!! Cause he's one of the characters I look up in the Hyuga Clan... I didn't see the new jiraiya! What's he like?!

Omg and yes I seen the new trailer

Yes with Hinata, that made me laugh so freaking hard, cause Sakura's face was classic... and than Hinata and Sakura were almost in a fight but Naruto cut in n was like the boss in stopping it thn Sakura and Naruto ran for it which made me laugh again cause Hinata was yelling after them! XD ...

OH YES! Defently on that, Kakashi and Guy were one of the top I wanted to see... HAHA

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 07-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #14
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nah, I mean Neji is the new Jiraiya. xD if Naruto's parents are alive, I wonder about Jiraiya.
Freaking Sakura's dad is the fourth Hokage! Now that's some bull, Im not happy with that. =/

Does anyone know what's with Shikamaru's hair? I don't get that. And Choji is skinny now. I have a love-hate relationship with that.

Old 07-23-2012, 03:54 PM   #15
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

OHHH!!! lol haha yeah I'm wondering on Jiraiya too.. and yeah that made me feel a disappoint it's not even funny... I'm like why choose her dad?!

Holy crap your right, I don't understand it either so it's weird ... but yeah I have to agree on the love/hate for Choji, wonder what his personality will be...

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 07-23-2012, 04:09 PM   #16
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

its LAME and waste of time to watch.... still kinda cute though
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:10 PM   #17
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Her mom is uhhhgggllyyyy. I like her dad's look but he shouldn't be the Hokage. If her mom is blonde and her dad's hair is purplish, how did she get pink hair?

And I think Choji has taken over Shikamaru's personality. I don't think Lee even changed. xD I like RTN Kiba a lot too.

Old 07-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #18
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
its LAME and waste of time to watch.... still kinda cute though
Aw, it's so funny though! Kabuto reading Kakashi's smut books. xD
I'm glad it was made by someone else though. If it was made by Kishimoto, it would've made me a little mad.

Old 07-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #19
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah her mom is!! Her dad seems like one of the characters that like to play go and drink sake and have a good ol' time... His hair is suppose to be pink lol!

And yeah I can see that on Choji tho it's very weird ... and Lee will NEVER change herp derp!!! RTN Kiba is freaking weirdo/cute IMO

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 07-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #20
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know! He's like the ONLY character with leg hair too. xD it's not even the same shade though. Sakura is adopted, I'll settle with that, haha!
I know! I just hope Kiba isn't mean to Akamaru through the whole movie. =( that would break me. I wonder if Shino is any less creepo.