Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: DID YOU LIKE THIS?
yes very informative 2 13.33%
no, not really 4 26.67%
im not a fan of Obito = Madara 2 13.33%
i like it even though i dont like obito = madara 3 20.00%
interesting, just interesting 1 6.67%
awesome 0 0%
you know i never really noticed some of those things! 1 6.67%
the best theory is the obito = madara theory 0 0%
not good at all [please do not click lol] 1 6.67%
its ok 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2012, 11:22 PM   #241
Anbu_DAN
Apprentice Genin

Anbu_DAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
It really wouldn't make sense. Obito would have been a teenager when the Kyuubi attack happened and Tobi was clearly an adult at this point in time. In fact he looked exactly the same as he does now.

I'm still hoping for Kagami, in fact, what if it turns out that Kagami was Obito's father/grandfather. Would explain the hair similarities and the similarities between the warping powers, it would even explain why Tobi knows Kakashi and Gai.

But that's all nothing but speculation lol.
1. take in account that Tobi is COMPLETELY covered from head to toe, so could we really tell the difference if he was a teen or adult? he does have Zetsu Parts ( white goop) infused with himself that coulda made him stockier lol WHOOO KNOWS ANYMORE!!!!

2. if it were kagami and we needed a flash back: hopefully we could see an awesome in depth young kakashi or itachi ANBU episode!
Old 07-22-2012, 11:23 PM   #242
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I just realize that Tobi bring weapon that Madara had. When Minato fight Tobi, he think Tobi is Madara by analyze the chakra and power. But Madara already dead. Who the hell is Tobi? But I think Tobi use Obito body.
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #243
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Tobi wearing mask like ANBU and Root. He don't want his identity known?
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #244
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I only said Minato didn't bother. And maybe Obito appeared dead, but really wasn't? Remember Misery and the story with-in story about how the Sheldon somehow had to revive the heroine after he already buried her to appease the nut fan, Annie Wilkes?

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, Bratcopheo has Kishi tied up and will break his legs unless he revives bit.

Why?

What?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:29 AM   #245
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

IMO the best reason for Obito=\=Tobi is because who the hell would be like

"Oh a collapsed cave, I'm gonna go waste my time moving the rocks out of the way to see if something's in here! Oh look! A dead body! I'm going to revive it! yay! "

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:35 AM   #246
Rena-Chan
Ninja Academy Student

Rena-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Obito is Tobi. My cuzin and me argue about it all the time lol
Rena-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:49 AM   #247
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

You should take his eyes.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:02 AM   #248
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Obito is Tobi because it is the stupidiest person Tobi could be.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:10 AM   #249
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Obito is Tobi because it is the stupidiest person Tobi could be.
My opinions on the rest of the story and respect of Kishi's drugged mind depends on his identity not being Tobi.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #250
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Then you have already formed an opinion; you just don't know it.

Old 07-23-2012, 12:01 PM   #251
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Nah... Tobi is not Obito.. Aside from the aging factor.. Tobi fought Minato like he didnt know him.. He was underestimating Minato until he got hit by Rasengan and realized that Minato was too strong for him. If the masked guy who attacked the Konoha is Obito, He would have been more cautious and more tactical in fighting Minato. The 1st time Tobi touched Minato should have been game over, He should've known that Minato is extremely fast and should never gave him 2nd chance.

Tobi's sharringan might be from Obito pehaps..
Old 07-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #252
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

FOR THE LAST TIME TOBI IS NOT OBITO

1. How would Obito grow so fast to match Minato in height AND stregnth
2. How would Obito be so great in time ninjutsu to be on Minato and Tobirama's level
3. Why would he be so evil all of a sudden
4. How could he survive the boulder crushing him
5. WHY WOULD KISAME BE GLAD HE IS LEADING THE ORGANIZATION
6. How would he know soo much about Bijuu
7.How would he know soooo much about the S06P

Theres so many reason why not......of course there could be RANDOM answers that Kishi could make up bu that would be DUMB

I say tobi is
A. Madara's brother
B. Kaugmi Uchiha
C. or Hopefully an EVIL SENJU
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #253
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

^ I think A, because they have the same mask.

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #254
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
Nah... Tobi is not Obito.. Aside from the aging factor.. Tobi fought Minato like he didnt know him.. He was underestimating Minato until he got hit by Rasengan and realized that Minato was too strong for him. If the masked guy who attacked the Konoha is Obito, He would have been more cautious and more tactical in fighting Minato. The 1st time Tobi touched Minato should have been game over, He should've known that Minato is extremely fast and should never gave him 2nd chance.

Tobi's sharringan might be from Obito pehaps..
Tsunade looks older than she actually is. Teenage Itachi did as well. So that's a no good.
We also did not see Tobi's face in the past, only the present.

We don't know if there are more than one Tobi. Pretty clear for a while Madara was masked as well. Regardless, there is no reason Obito would ahve know all Minato's skills. Naruto, Sasuke, and Saklura certainly didn't know all of Kakashi's skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
FOR THE LAST TIME TOBI IS NOT OBITO

1. How would Obito grow so fast to match Minato in height AND stregnth
2. How would Obito be so great in time ninjutsu to be on Minato and Tobirama's level
3. Why would he be so evil all of a sudden
4. How could he survive the boulder crushing him
5. WHY WOULD KISAME BE GLAD HE IS LEADING THE ORGANIZATION
6. How would he know soo much about Bijuu
7.How would he know soooo much about the S06P

Theres so many reason why not......of course there could be RANDOM answers that Kishi could make up bu that would be DUMB

I say tobi is
A. Madara's brother
B. Kaugmi Uchiha
C. or Hopefully an EVIL SENJU
1. Answered that already
2. Madara was his sensei
3. See Sasuke
4. This is a manga about magical ninjas
5. No way to know who Kisame say there. It might have been Madara. And why would Kisame know what Madara looks like anyway? Tobi just fooled him into thinking he was Madara just like everyone else.
6. Madara told him
7. Again Madara

Old 07-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #255
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Tsunade looks older than she actually is. Teenage Itachi did as well. So that's a no good.

We don't know if there are more than one Tobi. Pretty clear for a while Madara was masked as well. Regardless, there is no reason Obito would ahve know all Minato's skills. Naruto, Sasuke, and Saklura certainly didn't know all of Kakashi's skills.
Sorry, I wasnt clear regarding the age factor.. What I meant earlier is the timeline.. It did not fit with the Konoha incident.

I didnt say Obito should have known all Minato's skills.. What im trying to say is Obito should have known that Minato is extremely fast so he should'nt gave Minato even a single opening.. It doesnt take a genius to know that Minato is really fast specially if you were his student.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #256
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Then you have already formed an opinion; you just don't know it.
Indeed, Woohoo.
I just hope that Obito isn't related to Tobi in any way >.>

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:35 PM   #257
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^Y SO SERIOUS?

Imagine getting 5 bucks for every Tobi theory in the world? lol
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #258
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Everyone. is serious

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:37 PM   #259
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:

1. Answered that already
2. Madara was his sensei
3. See Sasuke
4. This is a manga about magical ninjas
5. No way to know who Kisame say there. It might have been Madara. And why would Kisame know what Madara looks like anyway? Tobi just fooled him into thinking he was Madara just like everyone else.
6. Madara told him
7. Again Madara
Why would Madara be in that area... and why would he teach a Fail-chiha
How would madara save his body

The Uchiha massacure did not happen yet so there is no reason why Obito would hate his own village..(What do you mean see Saskue)

Kisame could have seen his REAL face it might have not been madara's
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:31 AM   #260
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Madara hates Uchiah and Konoha. Why wouldn't he be around a war involving Konoha?
Not to mention near The Rain lands where he needs to give Nagato the rinnegan.

Madara has genjutsu.

Kisame doesn't know what Madara looks like.

Last edited by Wooster; 07-24-2012 at 09:46 AM.

Tags
594, exciting!!! :d, manga, naruto, tobi