Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #1601
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

k going on now
Old 07-23-2012, 10:59 AM   #1602
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey hey, there are plenty of other ways to find opponents for a match on the forums. Don't post unrelated stuff, kthanksbye

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 07-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #1603
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Hey hey, there are plenty of other ways to find opponents for a match on the forums. Don't spam this topic, kthanksbye
But no one uses that Storm Generations thread any more D:

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-23-2012, 11:05 AM   #1604
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ya... Lol sorry tho
Old 07-23-2012, 11:05 AM   #1605
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So bamp it and leave this one for discussion of the upcoming game.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 07-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #1606
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mine is Sun9191 xD, but ill only play later now i am making some stuff ^^

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 07-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #1607
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Bacon are you in charge of this section? You always come in here and say stuff but you never discuss lol

Can't wait to play as Darui finally. With a complete move set. What pisses me off is that he was probably made while storm gen was being made -____- All I need is Anko now and I'm good for the game :P And And Mangetsu... And.. the third Raikge. We need more black people.

Old 07-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #1608
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Do any of you have awesomenauts for ps3

YouTube:
src="

psn: tstorm18
Old 07-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #1609
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well now, I dont mean to force or over hype things but I will anyway heheh I think the next couple of weeks will be very exciting manga and anime wise but lets stick on topic which is storm 3 since thats whats this thread is aboot lol.

I noticed killer bee did not have Samehada hmmm...? I am getting the feeling there will be lots of revisions as the game nears release. To bring up more discussion here on topic would you all like to see a tag mode ? since the induction of storm games I have been wondering if we would get a tag mode of play allowing us to change between chars mid fight....

I want to hear what you guys want deep down inside *genjitsu you* heheh but seriously and realistically what are you hoping for here in this game ? and what are you expecting by the time of release?

and what other supports do you think will be playable?

please discuss ............*looks desperate*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 07-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #1610
Fyfe14
Apprentice Genin

Fyfe14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
well now, I dont mean to force or over hype things but I will anyway heheh I think the next couple of weeks will be very exciting manga and anime wise but lets stick on topic which is storm 3 since thats whats this thread is aboot lol.

I noticed killer bee did not have Samehada hmmm...? I am getting the feeling there will be lots of revisions as the game nears release. To bring up more discussion here on topic would you all like to see a tag mode ? since the induction of storm games I have been wondering if we would get a tag mode of play allowing us to change between chars mid fight....

I want to hear what you guys want deep down inside *genjitsu you* heheh but seriously and realistically what are you hoping for here in this game ? and what are you expecting by the time of release?

and what other supports do you think will be playable?

please discuss ............*looks desperate*
I myself would love a tag mode, but if we don't get it this time around I'll be okay. So I wonder where this game is going to end since Kishimoto extending the manga? I just know that when the manga truly ends we will get an awesome Naruto game
Old 07-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #1611
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yeah thats the question that will not be answered just yet unfortunately haha so where this game ends hmmm ? I have an idea of what would be a decent ending point for the story. As usual I think we all want to see events that are as *recent as possible* and where the anime will be during that time is most likely around where the manga is now but its still anyone's guess.

The only thing I am worried about is the fans reactions to the fillers that will occur in the anime. I agree I can see other naruto games after s3.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 07-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #1612
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Bacon are you in charge of this section? You always come in here and say stuff but you never discuss lol

Can't wait to play as Darui finally. With a complete move set. What pisses me off is that he was probably made while storm gen was being made -____- All I need is Anko now and I'm good for the game :P And And Mangetsu... And.. the third Raikge. We need more black people.
No I just don't want to give out warnings for spam.

Quote:

Old 07-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #1613
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I can't wait to play as Darui or the Third Raikage that will be sweet i would be mad if they didn't put samehada Killer Bee in S3

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #1614
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
yeah thats the question that will not be answered just yet unfortunately haha so where this game ends hmmm ? I have an idea of what would be a decent ending point for the story. As usual I think we all want to see events that are as *recent as possible* and where the anime will be during that time is most likely around where the manga is now but its still anyone's guess.

The only thing I am worried about is the fans reactions to the fillers that will occur in the anime. I agree I can see other naruto games after s3.
Yesterday an interview with Kishi was released and he said that characters that wasnt supposed to appear AGAIN will appear, i hope to see jiraya and first hokages wife edo tensei and i hope he gives new jutsus to orochimaru now that he was revived, im pleanty curious about that subject, hope that hashirama appears again and kick madaras ass ^^

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 07-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #1615
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
Yesterday an interview with Kishi was released and he said that characters that wasnt supposed to appear AGAIN will appear, i hope to see jiraya and first hokages wife edo tensei and i hope he gives new jutsus to orochimaru now that he was revived, im pleanty curious about that subject, hope that hashirama appears again and kick madaras ass ^^
For some reason I think the game will end with Itachi releasing the Edo Tensei.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 07-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #1616
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
For some reason I think the game will end with Itachi releasing the Edo Tensei.
i hope not, at least the game should go until the end of the war since i am almost 100% sure that is going to be a lot of story after that

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 07-23-2012, 07:14 PM   #1617
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

RikoudoSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it would be interesting if cc2 put anime only moves into the game. i want darui to have "double black panther".

Old 07-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #1618
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikoudoSageNaruto View Post
it would be interesting if cc2 put anime only moves into the game. i want darui to have "double black panther".
It'd be perfectly logically since in Storm 2 they gave Hinata her 64 palms guard filler jutsu.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #1619
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
oh .... I also want to see all that too for sure.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 07-24-2012, 04:05 AM   #1620
Pamodou121
Academy Graduate

Pamodou121 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think the new awakening jutsu is just a story mode thing, like in storm 2 during itachi vs sasuke fight. When u throw chakra shurikens with Sasuke, Itachi throws it too and they clash...
Closed Thread