Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-22-2012, 09:18 PM   #41
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I am looking to revive this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
We all know Dev is the coolest.
Why would I believe differently?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:18 PM   #42
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I'm pretty sure me and dev are both infinitely cooler than everyone else. So there is no point. *nods*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-22-2012, 09:19 PM   #43
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You're evil, Miss Piggy. D:
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #44
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I'm pretty sure me and dev are both infinitely cooler than everyone else. So there is no point. *nods*
Suppose infinite can be tagged with a small number to represent a higher rate(Ex: Infinity + x vs Infinity + y), who's rate of awesomeness increases faster?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #45
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Suppose infinite can be tagged with a small number to represent a higher rate(Ex: Infinity + x vs Infinity + y), who's rate of awesomeness increases faster?
Infinity +7 is the same as Infinity +1. You are giving infinity a numerical value, when it is indeed an abstract concept of a limitless numerical value.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-22-2012, 09:25 PM   #46
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
infinity means all numbers, both positive and negative, so no matter what, you put that together you always gonna get a coolness of zero.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 07-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #47
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
infinity means all numbers, both positive and negative, so no matter what, you put that together you always gonna get a coolness of zero.
Infinity is an abstract concept. It has no numerical value.

Thus, it cannot be zero.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-22-2012, 09:29 PM   #48
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Infinity +7 is the same as Infinity +1. You are giving infinity a numerical value, when it is indeed an abstract concept of a limitless numerical value.
Not really, if you start at 1 and rise forever on a graph. The Line represented by the 7 will reach 100 faster than the lone represented by the 1. The person with the higher value will also overshadow the person with lesser rate of ascension.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #49
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Infinity is an abstract concept. It has no numerical value.

Thus, it cannot be zero.
zero is an abstract concept to many cultures, like the mayans, there number system consisted of 1, 2, and many. that's it. Or the Inca's.

I forget which tribe it was.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-22-2012, 09:36 PM   #50
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Not really, if you start at 1 and rise forever on a graph. The Line represented by the 7 will reach 100 faster than the lone represented by the 1. The person with the higher value will also overshadow the person with lesser rate of ascension.
Except this is infinity, plus that rate. You can't have a rate to infinity because they will both take an infinite time to get there, and adding anything already to infinity, is still infinity.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-22-2012, 09:46 PM   #51
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

why is everyone talking about infinity?

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #52
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Because Hollow Law. *nods*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #53
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

oh that makes perfect sense

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #54
Wonderweiss
Academy Graduate

Wonderweiss is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I am looking to revive this.

Spoiler:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
"Hollow"
To you
I'm all I've left undone
I'm all I haven't won
Lift me up my soul's so hollow
Lift me up,You take
The breath you didn't make
What's left you did forsake
You can make me scream internally
You can make me breathe eternally
Yeah
Wonderweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #55
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117051
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-22-2012, 09:59 PM   #56
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Dev and Noctis can't lead because they fight about everything."
e.e k

1) There's nothing to lead when all the newbies join the newbie guild, since it's the biggest thread in this section. The Escudo scoop up everyone just long enough for them to lose interest and move on without getting trained. The only ones still part of this verse are the ones who found other newbies and were able to brute force their own activity out of boredom, not necessarily the fact that the verse is interesting.

2) Fighting about everything meaning? The verse is founded on fighting and that is the reason it was active to begin with. You act like fighting is a bad thing, but in the end, when everyone calmed down, the spark in this section died out. You're even rarely around.

3) You're not one to talk. The only people that know who you even are are the people that have fought you before. Everyone else doesn't and I highly doubt that you'd be capable of scooping up more of a group than anyone else. If you do, it's because it's mostly made up of people that have been in the verse for long enough to have seen you fight.

4) You still can't talk because at least we're trying. The rest of the people that used to come here are long gone. We're trying to revive it as best we can. Rather than insult the people trying, why not come help out for once?
actually i help alot, but behind the scenes. and you'd probably do well to realize i've pointed out factual occurrences, not insults. where as you seem hellbent on retorting as if i was making a personally antagonizing remark. weve done this in the past dev, you've made what 2 or 3 groups now. how many people joined and actually listened to you? same with noctis i know hes made a group or two without much success. my own group was only really for the purpose of a few short skits where i needed to be against hally or as an offshoot for other purposes and still was made majorly of people from hallys group so we were sharing people.

if you want insults then ill say this. You are a bad leader. You develop well story wise, but as a figurehead no, and you proved this with the excuse you made just now. "all the newbies join escudo" no they don't and when they do it's because they just randomly show up there because the only activity going on is you either making another raid generating activity for us, or everyone just chatting like normal. thus they only notice escudo because the alters are busy being 4 pages back and hasn't had a new post in 3 weeks. if you want members you get them, they don't just fall into your lap. someone wants to join escudo then win them to your side, hally was fine with her group how it was. but when they just show up and ask her with no other ideas how the place works then ofcourse shes going to say okay. she didn't actively hunt people, they just happened upon the most active thread which im sure you have a good 1000+ posts in yourself.

as for fighting, no im not talking about RP im talking about arguments. one of you wants this the other wants that, argue this argue that hax GM no limits fallacy etc etc etc. do you not remember the whole controversy back with the original espada thread, which rapidly turned into daily flamewarring and infighting till the whole thread was wiped, what was that, a few hundred thousand posts gone hell it was nearly a million i think. roleplaying is good, pointless egotrips is exactly that, pointless .

I haven't been here because i've been busy infact all last week, i was on a trip to DC on behalf of a anti-violence enlightenment program aimed at spreading knowledge of the holocaust and engaging teens with it as a means to get them to help in teaching people about violence and such and preventing it.

if you want me to build a group to show off i will, unlike you seem to be, I am capable of recruitment and it doesn't matter if they know me or not already what matters is that i can bring activity that you aren't. if you want to sit here and TALK about doing something to bring the verse back go right ahead but don't act like your any better because in the end talking doesn't mean anything gets done, if you want something done don't whine about whats preventing it. shut up, go out there and make it get done.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #57
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

alright then. Jun I am not reading that whole thing.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #58
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
actually i help alot, but behind the scenes. and you'd probably do well to realize i've pointed out factual occurrences, not insults. where as you seem hellbent on retorting as if i was making a personally antagonizing remark. weve done this in the past dev, you've made what 2 or 3 groups now. how many people joined and actually listened to you? same with noctis i know hes made a group or two without much success. my own group was only really for the purpose of a few short skits where i needed to be against hally or as an offshoot for other purposes and still was made majorly of people from hallys group so we were sharing people.

if you want insults then ill say this. You are a bad leader. You develop well story wise, but as a figurehead no, and you proved this with the excuse you made just now. "all the newbies join escudo" no they don't and when they do it's because they just randomly show up there because the only activity going on is you either making another raid generating activity for us, or everyone just chatting like normal. thus they only notice escudo because the alters are busy being 4 pages back and hasn't had a new post in 3 weeks. if you want members you get them, they don't just fall into your lap. someone wants to join escudo then win them to your side, hally was fine with her group how it was. but when they just show up and ask her with no other ideas how the place works then ofcourse shes going to say okay. she didn't actively hunt people, they just happened upon the most active thread which im sure you have a good 1000+ posts in yourself.

as for fighting, no im not talking about RP im talking about arguments. one of you wants this the other wants that, argue this argue that hax GM no limits fallacy etc etc etc. do you not remember the whole controversy back with the original espada thread, which rapidly turned into daily flamewarring and infighting till the whole thread was wiped, what was that, a few hundred thousand posts gone hell it was nearly a million i think. roleplaying is good, pointless egotrips is exactly that, pointless .

I haven't been here because i've been busy infact all last week, i was on a trip to DC on behalf of a anti-violence enlightenment program aimed at spreading knowledge of the holocaust and engaging teens with it as a means to get them to help in teaching people about violence and such and preventing it.

if you want me to build a group to show off i will, unlike you seem to be, I am capable of recruitment and it doesn't matter if they know me or not already what matters is that i can bring activity that you aren't. if you want to sit here and TALK about doing something to bring the verse back go right ahead but don't act like your any better because in the end talking doesn't mean anything gets done, if you want something done don't whine about whats preventing it. shut up, go out there and make it get done.
We have a thread. You do not. We are trying. You are making claims. You are cursing and angry, and we are calm and collected. We have taken action, but you have not. Dev never said anything about the newbies joining the escudo besides what you just said. Only angry and directed at dev for some reason. The escudo is the largest, and most active thread. Which is why they get all the newbies.

Also, please try to watch your language and tone, or I may have to report you.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #59
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
We have a thread. You do not. We are trying. You are making claims. You are cursing and angry, and we are calm and collected. We have taken action, but you have not. Dev never said anything about the newbies joining the escudo besides what you just said. Only angry and directed at dev for some reason. The escudo is the largest, and most active thread. Which is why they get all the newbies.
do you want me to bump asura rising? I'm not angry I was being serious because apparently if i want to make a point im not going to use my usual condescending tone. also if you'd be kind enough to actually read his post your thread has is a step that was taken just now. your an infantile fetus so make progress then act like it matters. and if you weren't to busy trying to look cool by trying to put me down you'd see that activity = members = publicity = more activity = more new people visiting = more new members
I am in no way responsible for your own lack of recruiting of members. standing by in your enemies territory and watching them gain power is basically handing them another weapon.
Quote:
since it's the biggest thread in this section. The Escudo scoop up everyone just long enough for them to lose interest and move on
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #60
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
You act like rules are a bad thing, but that's just flawed thinking. Anarchy is, without a doubt, stupid. All the rules did was make it so that fights were more interesting. Going in and out of garganta and overall just using pocket dimensions as a way to avoid things was dumb and uncreative. It makes it a lot more fun to read someone at least making some sort of effort towards a counter rather than running, as things used to be.

So please, give me one rule that was way over the top. We had people teleporting before the last death of this verse and it was fine. We have reiatsu seeking attacks still and that's fine. People summoning different creatures, mixing races, and so much more. Really, what rules killed things?

People just hate the word. Written or not, there are always rules.
Back then we never complained about any rule if its counterable, we just wanted the freedom to kill each other using every thought, no limits
Isnt that BleachVerse>?
But besides the rules, we should get more users. I tried but u guys drive them away