Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: DID YOU LIKE THIS?
yes very informative 2 13.33%
no, not really 4 26.67%
im not a fan of Obito = Madara 2 13.33%
i like it even though i dont like obito = madara 3 20.00%
interesting, just interesting 1 6.67%
awesome 0 0%
you know i never really noticed some of those things! 1 6.67%
the best theory is the obito = madara theory 0 0%
not good at all [please do not click lol] 1 6.67%
its ok 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2012, 10:51 AM   #221
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Maruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17,419
Rep Power: 61
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Efair View Post
hashirama has grudge with uchiha, it make sense.
In anime, Tobi has the same skin colour as Hashirama, he possesses the Senju powers, he can tame Kyuubi (Yes, he has Sharingan, but even with Sharingan it's not that easy), he can use space-time (Space-time was used by Hashirama's brother, maybe he thought him how).
It's probably his body only, since the soul was sealed by Death God.
It's someone's soul in Hashirama's original body, that's my theory.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:55 AM   #222
Bratcipheo
Super Banned
 
Bratcipheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Rep Power: 0
Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
We don't need four threads on the same two lines

*merged


No, it is just bad writing because everyone saw that Tobi could be Obito, but they all released how stupid it would be.

I will give Kishi credit for fooling people in thinking that Tobi was Madara because the only person that claimed Tobi was Madara was Tobi, and only when it was in his interest to lie. But many, many people doubted tobi was Madara once Kabuto shouwed the secret coffin.

Tobi shouldn't be Obito because it is dull to have be essentially a filler character. Besides the only reason people thought Obito was Tobi was because of the hair and the one eye. Heck, people used to think the same about Danzo. Frankly, that could have led to much more interesting possibilities.

But Tobi obviously knows Kakashi and Gai well. So Tobi is either Obito or we will need a massive flashback to introduce some other random dull Uchiha that Kakashi used to know(Tobi MUSt be Uchiha, see his disdain for non-Uchiha when he had no reason to lie).
Since I don't want 20 stupid flashback retcon , I am hoping for Obito.
.
I can't even express in words how wrong you are. It's scary, really. Just scary.

You're making one very big mistake, this: "
Quote:
No, it is just bad writing because everyone saw that Tobi could be Obito, but they all released how stupid it would be."
We live in another age today. An age with waste online communities, forums and chats.

Every mystery has to be hinted prior to the big reveal, else its bad writing. Something only 1 in a 100 found out before, is now easily attainable through these medias.

George R.R Martin talks about this in an interview, when he was asked if he ever considered changing elements of his story, if people seem to have figured out his mysteries.

Remember that these communities are minorities. Most people just read the thing, and that's. I have 8 friends reading naruto, im the only one in forums and youtube.
They never even thought of the obito theory.

We have our own little sick theories, the festival of the hardcores. We begin to dislike the most obvious because it starts to bore us, new and exciting theories are fresh. We want them to be true instead. The truth has become boring.

No, Tobi is obito. And thats good writing.
Good writing does not mean how easy the hardcore community figured out a mystery!
But whether or not the reveal had an emotional effect on the reader!


Take a bad guy. Put a mask on him. Make him act bad. Take the mask off, no surprise.

Take a good guy we know. Put a mask on him. Make him act bad. Take mask off, surprise!

That's how this works, that's how its exciting. Remember, my core argument for Tobi-Obito had always been that it would create the best emotional drama. Not some jacksh't about hairstyles. Any uchiha would have had good hair if cut down. Who cares about that.
What matters is the drama. And for the best drama it has to be Obito.
Visualize it, Tobi blaming kakashi for being unable to keep is word to protect Rin, he let her die. Flashback!But Obito knows it wasn't on purpose, its this crappy ninja world, and hes gonna change that, make total peace. What could possibly be kakashi's answer?He failed, he has none. Only naruto might have. This creates story and excitement.
Not the about madara, izuna or even danzou, who the hell ever cared about those guys? We were never attached to those people, their lives or words had no weight.
We are attached to obito though, his words do have weight.

These are the reasons to why Tobi being Obito, is good story telling.
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #223
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

You just compared Kishimoto to Martin. All else that you write shall be ignored.

Ksihimoto is a hack, plain and simple. Who Tobi is will therefore be the worst and most hackneyed character that adds nothing to the story.. Who is that? Obito.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Last edited by Wooster; 07-22-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #224
Bratcipheo
Super Banned
 
Bratcipheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Rep Power: 0
Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
You just compared Kishimoto to Martin. All else that you write shall be ignored.

Ksihimoto is a hack, plain and simple. Who Tobi is will therefore be the worst and most hackneyed character that adds nothing to the story.. Who is that? Obito.
Wow, it really seems like no one in this forum knows how to discuss.
Instead you confuse opinions with statements. Answer logical deductions with arrogance, prejudice and laziness.
I think mostly laziness. Once you may have answered me properly, but the low level of this forum has befouled you.
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:49 PM   #225
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

A statement: 1+1=2

An opinion: I like pie

A good opinion: Kishi is a hack that writes his plot by the seat of his pants week-to-week.

A bad opinion: Kishi writes thoughtful, interesting stories on the level of George R.R. Martin.

I think I got it down.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:58 PM   #226
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Hm actually I say it is a fact that I like pie
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #227
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant
 
PlatonicZombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The dark awkward spaces of the social mind.
Posts: 666
Rep Power: 10
PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

I don't think Tobi is Obito, but I hope he turns out to be Obito and those that say they will stop reading Naruto do. And I will enjoy the complaints you all make because I'm more than use to it by now. Really, you all have me rooting for Kishi to reveal Tobi to be Obito.
__________________
PlatonicZombie - Supporting Drunk Posting Since 1983.
PlatonicZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #228
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite
 
Naruske Uzuchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I am the Shadow within the Wind
Posts: 408
Rep Power: 5
Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

YES! Time-travel is real. Madara seeing he was going to die soon decided to go into the future and teach Obito everything he knew. He then proceed to bring him back to the past, so Obito grew older with age. It also explain how he would know much about Madara and the Uchiha clan.

I'm a genius!
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:05 PM   #229
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Actually given that Tsunade's age thingy. There are many reasons why Obito could look older such as time-space jutsu accelerates aging or some crap. It's really not a good reason why it can't be Obito.

The best reason is that Obito is dead, so for him to be alive requires retcon.

But Kishi loves retcon, so that makes it more likely. Still makes Kishi a hack, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Hm actually I say it is a fact that I like pie
Good point.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #230
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod
Moderator
 
Naruto321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 8,344
Rep Power: 23
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Actually given that Tsunade's age thingy. There are many reasons why Obito could look older such as time-space jutsu accelerates aging or some crap. It's really not a good reason why it can't be Obito.

The best reason is that Obito is dead, so for him to be alive requires retcon.

But Kishi loves retcon, so that makes it more likely. Still makes Kishi a hack, though.


Good point.
If indeed that Tobi is Obito and if Kishi somehow explains in the chapters how its him and its in a stupid way, I am going to kill myself.
__________________
Quote:
Bishes be doing Naruto321's dishes.
Fo sho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Last edited by Naruto321; 07-22-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:13 PM   #231
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Actually given that Tsunade's age thingy. There are many reasons why Obito could look older such as time-space jutsu accelerates aging or some crap. It's really not a good reason why it can't be Obito.

The best reason is that Obito is dead, so for him to be alive requires retcon.

But Kishi loves retcon, so that makes it more likely. Still makes Kishi a hack, though.


Good point.

Silly Wooster what makes you think thousands of tons of boulders crushing Obito's body, Obito saying he was dying, us seeing Obito's grave right afterwards, Kakashi saying when he was dead "Obito, Rin, Master...I'm coming to see you now",

HOW DOES ANYONE OF THAT POINT TO OBITO BEING DEAD?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #232
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
If indeed that Tobi is Obito and if Kishi somehow explains in the chapters how its him and its in a stupid, I am going to kill myself.
But if you kill yourself...then all the ladies will too out of despair..

DON'T DO IT KISHI
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Silly Wooster what makes you think thousands of tons of boulders crushing Obito's body, Obito saying he was dying, us seeing Obito's grave right afterwards, Kakashi saying when he was dead "Obito, Rin, Master...I'm coming to see you now",

HOW DOES ANYONE OF THAT POINT TO OBITO BEING DEAD?
I don't know. Minato was too lazy to dig Obito up(he secretly hated him) and just made a fake grave. Besides Tsunade can still move after her spine is severed. I am sure a few million tons are like pillows to l33t shenoobee. And it doesn't matter what Obito said, tobi/Obito lies all the time. remember when he told Sasuke Itachi killed the whole clan but spared Sasuke because Itachi loved him? Who could ever love Sasuke?? Tobi's lies are ridiculous.

And why wouldn't Madara want a powerhouse like Obito?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #233
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
But if you kill yourself...then all the ladies will too out of despair..

DON'T DO IT KISHI

I don't know. Minato was too lazy to dig Obito up(he secretly hated him) and just made a fake grave. Besides Tsunade can still move after her spine is severed. I am sure a few million tons are like pillows to l33t shenoobee. And it doesn't matter what Obito said, tobi/Obito lies all the time. remember when he told Sasuke Itachi killed the whole clan but spared Sasuke because Itachi loved him? Who could ever love Sasuke?? Tobi's lies are ridiculous.

And why wouldn't Madara want a powerhouse like Obito?
See what I mean?

If Minato couldn't dig up Obito...then how the hell did Obito escape?
If Minato could dig up Obito but didn't then why has there been zero hints that Minato secretly hated Obito?

but plot holes aside you know why Obito being tobi is bad news?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:27 PM   #234
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,988
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
See what I mean?

If Minato couldn't dig up Obito...then how the hell did Obito escape?
If Minato could dig up Obito but didn't then why has there been zero hints that Minato secretly hated Obito?

but plot holes aside you know why Obito being tobi is bad news?
I only said Minato didn't bother. And maybe Obito appeared dead, but really wasn't? Remember Misery and the story with-in story about how the Sheldon somehow had to revive the heroine after he already buried her to appease the nut fan, Annie Wilkes?

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, Bratcopheo has Kishi tied up and will break his legs unless he revives bit.

Why?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #235
Uchiha Efair
Genin
 
Uchiha Efair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: On map
Posts: 268
Rep Power: 4
Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
In anime, Tobi has the same skin colour as Hashirama, he possesses the Senju powers, he can tame Kyuubi (Yes, he has Sharingan, but even with Sharingan it's not that easy), he can use space-time (Space-time was used by Hashirama's brother, maybe he thought him how).
It's probably his body only, since the soul was sealed by Death God.
It's someone's soul in Hashirama's original body, that's my theory.
But his hair not match with Hashirama. Maybe he go to barber shop?
__________________
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #236
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Maruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17,419
Rep Power: 61
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #237
florence-chan
Genin
 
florence-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: where unicorns eat glitter and poop rainbows
Posts: 232
Rep Power: 4
florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to florence-chan Send a message via Skype™ to florence-chan
Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
lol...you accuse someone of making assumptions yet everything you say are assumptions yourself:
You assume obito is dead
You assume no medical ninja is skilled enough to bring him back
you assume someone can't live after their right side is crushed
chillout and enjoy the surprise
Nope. I said Don't make assumptions without thinking or reviewing it first.
I've thought about it.
I've never seen a medical ninja besides Kabuto, which would mean that Tobi would be some kind of animal/human hybrid because Kabuto would use him as a test subject.
Never seen anyone live in Naruto when part of their body is crushed. I thought about this one. Like in shippuuden movie 5, naruto died after having part of his torso taken away but was then revived. No way would Obito be alive.
__________________
I want blue hair. >:@
I'm a Deidara Naruto-addict

(/__..____
(^.\)(<_<) Sasori No Danna your alive!
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
(>.\)(^))) TOBI GET OFF OF ME, UN!
/_|_<_|_\

I am part of the Village Hidden in the Shadows c:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by florence-chan; 07-23-2012 at 08:36 AM.
florence-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #238
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month
 
kalmeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Yttik A Ni Neddih Egalliv
Posts: 3,498
Rep Power: 25
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
It really wouldn't make sense. Obito would have been a teenager when the Kyuubi attack happened and Tobi was clearly an adult at this point in time. In fact he looked exactly the same as he does now.

I'm still hoping for Kagami, in fact, what if it turns out that Kagami was Obito's father/grandfather. Would explain the hair similarities and the similarities between the warping powers, it would even explain why Tobi knows Kakashi and Gai. What if it was the death of Obito that spurred Tobi into becoming this masked person? He could have faked his death/gone rouge sometime between Obito's death and the attack on the Leaf (Going on the timeline, there'd be about 5ish years between the two events.), met Madara during that time and they came up with this plan together.

But that's all nothing but speculation lol.
I think the only way Obito could be tobi is if Madara died between Obito's Death and nine tails attack. That is, Obito who was weakened transferred his soul into Madara's dying body so that he (the masked man) even after the mask falls off would still be Madara but the person inside the body would be Obito. With madara's body, i don't see it a difficult thing to attack konoha after a year or two
__________________
Hashi's DNA + FTG = Time Travel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #239
zerosameri
Moderator
Moderator
 
zerosameri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sasuke Won
Posts: 18,474
Rep Power: 23
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
In anime, Tobi has the same skin colour as Hashirama, he possesses the Senju powers, he can tame Kyuubi (Yes, he has Sharingan, but even with Sharingan it's not that easy), he can use space-time (Space-time was used by Hashirama's brother, maybe he thought him how).
It's probably his body only, since the soul was sealed by Death God.
It's someone's soul in Hashirama's original body, that's my theory.
All most edited it stupid edit button being next to the reply button.

So many people have the same skin colour you know. That means nothing .
__________________
Tobi and his 'senpai' moments


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:56 PM   #240
Bratcipheo
Super Banned
 
Bratcipheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 421
Rep Power: 0
Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: You got to be kidding me. Obito is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
A statement: 1+1=2

An opinion: I like pie

A good opinion: Kishi is a hack that writes his plot by the seat of his pants week-to-week.

A bad opinion: Kishi writes thoughtful, interesting stories on the level of George R.R. Martin.

I think I got it down.
god damn facepalm
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
594, exciting!!! :d, manga, naruto, tobi


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.