Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-22-2012, 09:10 AM   #1
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Thumbs up Jutsu Clashes

We need those back.

I mean come on who wouldn't want that back in Storm 3.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Jutsu Clashes

It would cause a lot of lag online.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #3
Hassu94
Apprentice Genin

Hassu94 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love them *.*

my list of CHARACTERS for STORM 3

R A I N B O W
C H A K R A

Hassu94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #4
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post

In my opinion they should bring alot of things from storm 1 back multiple jutsus, that one funny punch where it zooms in on your opponents face(awesome) and especially walking and fighting on walls there was really no reason to remove it.
Seriously &@#$ online it seems all that games these days care about. You still need have a solid game first before you get to the online part.

Last edited by BMC1994; 08-19-2012 at 05:54 AM.
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #5
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
In my opinion they should bring alot of things from storm 1 back multiple jutsus, that one funny punch where it zooms in on your opponents face(awesome) and especially walking and fighting on walls there was really no reason to remove it.
Seriously **** online it seems all that games these days care about. You still need have a solid game first before you get to the online part.
That is because that's all that players care about these days. I would definitely not buy a game if it didn't have an online feature. With the exception of rpg games like Skyrim or Fable.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #6
Hassu94
Apprentice Genin

Hassu94 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They should at first make a beautiful story mode and beautiful battles and then concentrate on online mode, which can be updated with free DLC and new patches, as those of Uncharted do.

my list of CHARACTERS for STORM 3

R A I N B O W
C H A K R A

Hassu94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:14 AM   #7
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994
Quote:

Originally Posted by megabbaut

Seriously **** online it seems all that games these days care about. You still need have a solid game first before you get to the online part.
Deffinatly multiple jutsu i loved that feature, and clashing was amazing, now all u do it hit and slide back a few feet

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
jurrasenshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:16 AM   #8
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassu94
They should at first make a beautiful story mode and beautiful battles and then concentrate on online mode, which can be updated with free DLC and new patches, as those of Uncharted do.
Very well said

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
jurrasenshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #9
SdotStormzHD
Freshmen Academy Student

SdotStormzHD is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They are simply EPIC *__*
though I can't help thinking that they would cause people to TURBO CONTROL and RAGE QUIT if you know what I mean XD
SdotStormzHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:30 AM   #10
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think clashes are pointless. The only way it would actually work is if they gave every character a clashable jutsu. Otherwise, people will just be picking out of the 10% of the characters that could actually clash with one another just so they could clash jutsu in the fight.
CRoach93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:24 PM   #11
ShinzoUchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

ShinzoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

As cool as clashes are they aren't going to be in Storm 3. Sucks but oh well i'm sure the game will be great enough without them. The reason he gave was slightly poor. Basically saying that it wouldn't translate so well online due to lag and time issues and stuff. i can understand what he means in-case of getting the jutsus to actually clash online fairly but i don't see why that means it has to be excluded from offline. there are various features they should bring back to the game but idk if they will. The main thing i'd like to see would be more than one jutsu to use in battle and just more costumes. Support only characters as well shouldn't exist.
ShinzoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote