Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: ?
No 7 31.82%
Yes 12 54.55%
She needs to die 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2012, 05:33 AM   #21
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Do you like Karin?

No i hate here she is soooo anoying

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #22
KiriKyontoCat
Freshmen Academy Student

KiriKyontoCat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I never really disliked Karin,she was cool in a way,but I never really liked her that much.Use full,yet kind of useless in a combat,I do wish she would have a had a larger role after the Donzo things thing though,I did kind of miss her appearing often after it
KiriKyontoCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #23
Opacityzero
Genin

Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Opacityzero

She's Sakura without any abilities that can be perceived as useful. I guess she's decent at sensory stuff, but that's about it.
"Our individuality is all that we have. There are those that barter it for security, those who repress it for what they believe is the betterment of the whole society, but blessed in the twinkle of the morning star is the one who nurtures it and rides it in grace and love and wit, from peculiar station to peculiar station along life."

єtєrnαl prσхч

Nova
Opacityzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #24
ArtIsABang
Apprentice Genin

ArtIsABang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love Karin, which is kinda rare O:
I really love her and Suigetsu as a couple. <3
/_|_<_|_\ put this in ur siggy if u love Deidara and Tobi
:3
ArtIsABang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:33 AM   #25
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I hated her until she had the good sense to leave the Sauce.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
karin