Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-13-2012, 04:07 AM   #381
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Pool's Forum Family! Join it, or die.

Aww you guys so nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:08 PM   #382
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Maybe. Probably.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #383
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Pronbably

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:29 PM   #384
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

pool without the l is poo lol ok not a good joke

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #385
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Pie i hereby ban you from my family

jk

Old 07-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #386
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm going to edit my siggy something that haven't done in a long time

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 07-20-2012, 11:43 PM   #387
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I edit my sig more than I'd like to admit I do >.>

Old 07-20-2012, 11:45 PM   #388
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I put a link to my pokemon story

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 07-20-2012, 11:49 PM   #389
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I see! I tried to read it but I got distracted because it was hard to read. Spelling and grammar errors >.>

Old 07-20-2012, 11:52 PM   #390
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

it's annoying that my computer lacks a spell check program on the writing thing

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 07-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #391
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I could try to spell check it if you wanted me to xD

Old 07-20-2012, 11:58 PM   #392
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

nah and picking teams for the characters is tough

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 07-21-2012, 12:41 AM   #393
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Milotic. Always Milotic.

Old 07-21-2012, 01:04 AM   #394
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I was thinking on using that pokemon lol

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here