Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Uchiha clan 11 64.71%
Hyuga clan 2 11.76%
Nara clan 3 17.65%
Akimichi clan 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Who will win? <Clans Edition>

Who will win? Uchiha clan (Sauke,Itachi) or Hyuga clan (Neji,Hinata) or Nara clan (Shikamaru,Shikaku) Akimichi clan (Choji,Choza)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
Old 07-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #2
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who will win? <Clans Edition>

Uchiha hands down.

Sharingan >>> Byakugan
Old 07-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

yeah.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #4
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I actually think the Nara clan would have won. The Uchia clan has only got one member left, Sasuke, who is very powerful, but not good enough to wipe out all the other clans.
I think that the main battle will be between the Hyuga, the Akimichi and Sasuke. The Nara clan will stay out of the fight and observe for then to come in with a genious plan in the end, when the survivors of the other clan are exhausted!!!

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Old 07-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

that's highly likely too.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 01:13 PM   #6
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Soo going to pick the Uchihas, they're majorly talented at that.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

But the question is : Should dead clan member count? imo, no! In that case , the uchias would win too easily!

So, no dead or former members!

Old 07-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #8
Opacityzero
Genin

Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Opacityzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
But the question is : Should dead clan member count? imo, no! In that case , the uchias would win too easily!

So, no dead or former members!
Even sasuke by himself would beat all the others, it doesn't matter if itachi is alive or not.
"Our individuality is all that we have. There are those that barter it for security, those who repress it for what they believe is the betterment of the whole society, but blessed in the twinkle of the morning star is the one who nurtures it and rides it in grace and love and wit, from peculiar station to peculiar station along life."

єtєrnαl prσхч

Nova
Old 07-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #9
Leewannabe
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opacityzero View Post
Even sasuke by himself would beat all the others, it doesn't matter if itachi is alive or not.
nahhh, I dont think so.. The Naras could catch him withtheir shadow jutsu. Doubt the susano blocks that kind of attacks.... Plus, the susano and amaterasu are very very tiring moves, sasuke wont be able to use them long enough to kill all the members from all the other clans...

Old 07-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

In a battle to death, Sasuke could use
Spoiler:
Izanami or Izanagi
Old 07-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #11
Leewannabe
Chunin

I dont read the manga....

Old 07-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #12
Opacityzero
Genin

Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Opacityzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
nahhh, I dont think so.. The Naras could catch him withtheir shadow jutsu. Doubt the susano blocks that kind of attacks.... Plus, the susano and amaterasu are very very tiring moves, sasuke wont be able to use them long enough to kill all the members from all the other clans...
It's not everyone in each of the clan's, it's two chosen from each.

Here is where it says "(Shikamaru and Shikaku)" below in the quote, meaning he's not counting everyone from the clans that he listed. Just two from each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
Nara clan (Shikamaru,Shikaku)
"Our individuality is all that we have. There are those that barter it for security, those who repress it for what they believe is the betterment of the whole society, but blessed in the twinkle of the morning star is the one who nurtures it and rides it in grace and love and wit, from peculiar station to peculiar station along life."

єtєrnαl prσхч

Nova
Old 07-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #13
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

amon our holy savior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hyuga clan wins if were talking current version of clans, else uchiha wins
Old 07-03-2012, 06:46 AM   #14
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

It's just 2 from each clan.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 07-03-2012, 12:12 PM   #15
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Deleting all spam posts that contribute little to nothing to the thread. Besides that, Uchiha win for their sharingan skills.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #16
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

only chance of Uchiha's losing is the red pill but they would be in a genjutsu LONG before then
Old 07-13-2012, 11:28 PM   #17
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

sasuke solos alll other teams
Old 07-14-2012, 07:03 AM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

how do Uchiha lose??
Old 07-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #19
RasenganMaster21
Apprentice Genin

RasenganMaster21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Uchiha clearly win. Then Hyuga