Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 06-25-2012, 05:46 PM   #21
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: The Spammers List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evert131 View Post
This is an online fighting game, spammers will always be there, get over it.
Some people call me a spammer cause I tend to use Sasori's tilt alot, but
that's because his combo is extremely short just like deidara.

Whenever I want to combo it doesn't do as much damage as the rest
because I have to keep using NMC and it wastes my chakra and the result is
a low-damage combo and zero chakra... So I tilt to eat their subs then get
hidan to hit them and use my ougi.

So people who use certain moves alot doesn't mean they're spammers,
spammers are people who continuously use the same overpowered move
the entire match, i find it a challenge to beat them, although awakened PTS 1010 and PTS Gaara can be difficult...

So that would mean that people who use nothing but combo's are
spammers too doesn't it?
I never said that they should use nothing but combo's but it wouldn't kill people to learn how to use them, now I won't say the same goes for people who use long distance characters like Sasori or Deidara because their up close combo's are only to knock people down so they can get their distance, but it is not that hard to learn how to play the game with out constantly using the same move back to back all match long.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 06-25-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:13 PM   #22
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Next guy on my list

david-_-DARCK

Yeah, I know I admitted that the list was little extreme, but eh, I might as well finish what I started.

Well he's a spammer, no surprise there, however he is also an internet lagger. Now I didn't actually lose to the guy, because he was spammer, sure, but an awful spammer, I mean even when he saw that his spam clearly was not working he went on with it anyway and though he was an internet lagger, because of how bad his spamming was, that didn't really help him either.

I'm just trying to understand why people feel the need to do underhanded things to try and win on a player match, now I'm not talking about spamming, but I am talking about rage quitting and internet lagging.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 06-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #23
JayJXZ
Freshmen Academy Student

JayJXZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So is this just something you're using to vent, or . . . ?

PSN: JayJXZ
JayJXZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #24
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Listen its not that they spam that bothers me I mean I've gotten pretty good at beating spammers for a good long while now and I'll admit maybe the list was a bit extreme and I'm not saying that just because you use a certain move a lot makes you a spammer, now when you constantly do the same thing back to back all match long then yes I do think that you're a spammer and though I do think it makes the game boring I don't really care about that, in fact I even let that stuff go on ranked fights because I know its play to win on ranked fights.

However, on a player match where it doesn't even matter, I mean it won't go on you record, it won't change your rank or anything. so on a match that means so little, you are telling me that you're so opposed to losing that not only do you spam, but rage quit and you internet lag and for what? because you were about to lose a match that unless this person was recording it or you friends were in the room that no one else would know that you lost, but you the guy you fought and Jesus?

I'm sorry, but I'm just trying to understand this and so far I'm just not getting it.

what is so awful about losing a match that doesn't even matter?
It does go on your record, there's a player match score card.

And internet lagging 99/100 times is not intentional, if at all.

Learning to play the game is moot. You can be the best, most perfect timing, nmc using, intelligent player and you'll still lose to a good Masked Man or PTS Tenten. It's like trying so hard at your job, becoming better then everyone else when you know that promotion is going to someone else because they understand/accept the ruthlessness of business better then you do, even if they're lazy.

It's not always about hard work, it's also who you know/who you manipulate (whether a vg character or human being).

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #25
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@Evert since when are Sasori's combos weak like Deidaras?
U mean SHINO?

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #26
Evert131
Academy Graduate

Evert131 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
@Evert since when are Sasori's combos weak like Deidaras?
U mean SHINO?
Short, not weak. When the enemy is out of subs, it does decent damage
but if they are not, and you have to keep chakra dashing until they decide
to block it or take down the puppet, and when I look at the bar, it barely
did any damage...

Not to mention they're boring, most characters ( Masked man especially )
have awesome camera angles like sucking up an enemy into another
dimension, then putting them back into a paper bomb... But puppeteer
combo's are boring. Kankuro's combo's though are pretty good and long,
still boring.

Disconnection Frequency: 0/10

XBOX Live Gamertag: Evert131 ( Add me )

Evert131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:23 PM   #27
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
It does go on your record, there's a player match score card.

And internet lagging 99/100 times is not intentional, if at all.

Learning to play the game is moot. You can be the best, most perfect timing, nmc using, intelligent player and you'll still lose to a good Masked Man or PTS Tenten. It's like trying so hard at your job, becoming better then everyone else when you know that promotion is going to someone else because they understand/accept the ruthlessness of business better then you do, even if they're lazy.

It's not always about hard work, it's also who you know/who you manipulate (whether a vg character or human being).
I still have NS2 so it doesn't matter, it might on generations, but not on NS2 that's my point.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #28
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJXZ View Post
So is this just something you're using to vent, or . . . ?
hm, maybe just a little bit but only because I find it to be ridiculous to know how far people will go to win a game.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #29
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Stop double posting and use the edit button in your original post to put new additions to your list thingy. If you're replying to someone, use the edit button

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #30
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Stop double posting and use the edit button in your original post to put new additions to your list thingy. If you're replying to someone, use the edit button
what is that like a rule or something or do you just not like that I do that?

Old 07-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #31
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Double posting often is generally frowned upon.(love sayin that ) Its pretty much post farming, which is spamming.

So yeah it's pretty much an unofficial rule. It's fine if you do it every once and a while but if it's done regularly its spammin

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #32
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Actually, no. It's a rule.

If there's an infraction for it, it's against the rules. And technically written. xD
Back on topic.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #33
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

OK then I'll try not to double post anymore

Tags
generations, internet, lag, naruto ultimate ninja, rage quit, spammers, storm 2