Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-13-2012, 03:35 PM   #501
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 51: Shika wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
^ It looks like it might be me.
Oh?

So is this a free for all or one vs one as in team vs team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
New section may or may not be in the works for this. Cross your fingers
I don't see it.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #502
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Interesting. I hope to see some good debates, maybe some Misogi Kumagawa action.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #503
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

All I see is potato salad that and doom............lots and lots of doom
Old 07-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #504
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Did IWD specifically state where the debates would be located?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-13-2012, 03:57 PM   #505
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Oh?

I think it's 2 vs. 2, and it looks like we might be on the same team for the first round.

Quote:
Did IWD specifically state where the debates would be located?
Finding them is half the fun.

Also, I'll be busy tomorrow, so I won't be on till really late. So hopefully this starts today.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #506
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Find them?

I myself am a busy man too.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #507
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'm sure once they are up you guys will be directed.

I'm the final boss D:<
Old 07-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #508
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Cult of Personality being the final antagonist makes more sense though due to his nature.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #509
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Haven't you ever played any video games ever, Ziggy?

Pokemon, Mario, etc. You always have the final boss and then the super boss.
I'm the final boss. Cult is the super boss.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #510
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Of course I have.

I thought you would be the super secret boss.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #511
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

I'm the final boss and my rematch is optional, but when you do I'm teh strongest.

Also the tourney section is up. Hype.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #512
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I already found the place and anhilated everyone in sight with a baked potato
Old 07-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #513
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

And actually frosty not all VG's have a final/secret/super boss
Old 07-13-2012, 04:58 PM   #514
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Now all we need are the actual debates.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:58 PM   #515
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

I never said all of them did. Hence why I gave two specific names and etc.'d the rest
Old 07-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #516
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh?

I don't see it.
Should see it now
No debates up yet.

Quote:
Cult of Personality being the final antagonist makes more sense though due to his nature.
Actually my laser is the final boss

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-13-2012, 07:39 PM   #517
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Debates are up guys. ^_^
Someone can make a new convo.