Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:22 PM   #81
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Tourney Signup thread

you know what switch out Ampersand and sagepain

sagepain think you can be a good partner for Fristy?

Also Engix Jonesy Noctis..JOIN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #82
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

okay guys you first four..SNS DL, Ziggy and TR

get yer arses onto the battlefield

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #83
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Dunno how I feel about forced debate sides. I liked it better when we could pick our side, personally, but maybe I'm just getting old.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #84
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The idea from what I know is to assess your overall skill.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #85
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

You know what they say. Those who look only to the past are certain to miss the future.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #86
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Thanks for your encouragement Megadude.

Although since there are 13 people I am not sure how it will break down evenly.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #87
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Oh, ok.

*waits*

Who the hell "Fristy"?...........Definitely a typo lol and I think I know who it is, but show yourself anyways!

Last edited by Sagepain; 07-13-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #88
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I still dunno, but I'm just old.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #89
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Thanks for your encouragement Megadude.

Although since there are 13 people I am not sure how it will break down evenly.
No problem, Ziggy.

There're probably gonna be a Battle Royale of 3 people, but that's my guess.

Quote:
Oh, ok.

*waits*

Who's the hell "Fristy"?...........Definitely a typo lol and I think I know who it is, but show yourself anyways
It's The 1 Hokage.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-13-2012, 06:29 PM   #90
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Oh, ok.

*waits*

Who the hell "Fristy"?...........Definitely a typo lol and I think I know who it is, but show yourself anyways!
First Hokage

as for the thirteen...I'ma draft Frost and maybe two or three others

yup...aint constitutional but the war is on and yer section needs you..so get yer hippie arses to the recruiting officers!!

Old 07-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #91
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Pass on account of my lack of knowledge in all fields.
Sorry, nothing I can do. I'm stuck as a spectator.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #92
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

I prefer to be an observer more than you Frosty the ninja.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #93
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Frosty either you do what you're told or you get tossed in the squid pit
Old 07-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #94
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

I hope IWD is not the only active judge here.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-13-2012, 06:37 PM   #95
megabbaut
Debby Downer

I like how Frost ninja is being recommended so much for this, goes to show how much respect she earned. No sarcasm intended.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #96
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

I have no respect, and no one is recommending me.
I just happen to be another body, and they need more. Nothing more than that.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #97
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Another body who happens to be..of those who are home grown among the most experienced debaters

why so Emo now Frost?

Old 07-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #98
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Not emo, but honest. As I've said, I'm old now. I'd rather watch the new generation walk into the light of tomorrow than insist on tugging on the shadows of yesterday. Come, IWD, sit with me. Let's share a drink.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #99
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

How old are you Frost?

If I be so bold to ask.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #100
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

19, going on 20 in January. But I'm older on this site than you are Ziggy. In BG terms I'm a wrinkled old lady.