Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #21
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

amon our holy savior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Mei vs. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Eh what?

what's wrong with sidestepping?
thats ridiculous, if he shunshins a distance of 100 meters in that second, he wont have time to sidestep a giant water dragon in his face. if he does, hed have to stop for a second thus successfully stopping the blitz.
Quote:
When has she ever made enough lava to cover the entire battlefield at once?
chapter 563 page 2-3
Quote:
Sorry, thought it was a given that A is fast as hell. You haven't given anything either though. Just saiyan.
other than characters actuall reacting to him because Kishi doesnt think he's a blitz monster who can easily solo every character who's slower?

Quote:
Because he wasn't going full speed and you also don't know how close suigetsu was to Sasuke at the time.
he was ~10 meters away next to jugo and A was in mid swing. he had raiton armor activated. what do you think moves faster, hands or feet? suigetsu still had to run to get there. A's not crossing 100 meters before mei uses yoton.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 07-12-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: No links
Old 07-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #22
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Friggin iPad, gotta rewrite that whole thing -_-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #23
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Friggin iPad, gotta rewrite that whole thing -_-
Helps if you Go Advanced, that way you can just go back and everything you wrote is still there (happened to me just now actually)

Anyway, yeah I don't see A blitzing anyone, Mei included. 100m is too far. 50m maybe, but that's about it. Minato was able to react to his full speed from a much closer distance and teleport using FTG.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #24
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

A's armor protects him from anything Mei throws at him long enough for him to kill her.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:43 AM   #25
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Helps if you Go Advanced, that way you can just go back and everything you wrote is still there (happened to me just now actually)

Anyway, yeah I don't see A blitzing anyone, Mei included. 100m is too far. 50m maybe, but that's about it. Minato was able to react to his full speed from a much closer distance and teleport using FTG.
Minato's reaction speed is on a different level than Mei's reaction speed. That being said, I don't think it's unlikely that Mei will be able to get off an attack before A attacks her, but she won't be able to put up an effective defense like thick mist or a perimeter of lava before the second(s) it takes A to cross the distance.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #26
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Sorry, thought it was a given that A is fast as hell. You haven't given anything either though. Just saiyan. I mean the only thing saving her from being blitzed is her hype as a Kage.. This is where most would say: "Rank doesn't mean anything" or pull the Tsunade card. I don't remember any impressive feats from her.

Because he wasn't going full speed and you also don't know how close suigetsu was to Sasuke at the time. Actually no. IIRC Sui intercepted the punch while A was standing still man.

Suigetsu isn't slow though. He kept up with Darui to some extent
"rank doesn't mean anything" is an argument I used to use before I realized that there are only very few exceptions to the ranking system, such as Naruto. Haters would say Tsunade is an exception to the kages power and even then I wouldn't underestimate her. And I just pulled up a couple feats from Mei.

He wasn't going full speed? He was bloodlusted the entire time (well he wasn't in V2 but it's not like the Raikage starts off every fight using V2 lol). Suigetsu was on some balcony far off from where the Raikage was. And the raikage was bringing his elbow down which Suigetsu reacted to.

Implying the mizukage is slower?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
A's armor protects him from anything Mei throws at him long enough for him to kill her.
to be fair, amaterasu got through his armor. I can see acid and lava doing the same

Old 07-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #27
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Oh gee i just typed up a long post and it got deleted >_> fml

Most debate threads regarding A are really boring because speed blitz is overused and the person he's going up against, in this case, is really underrated. A speed blitz a kage? Really? A couldn't speed blitz any kage at this distance, and Mei isn't an exception. There's a reason I gave her 100 meters to work with. In the time it takes A to activate his Raiton armor and rush towards Mei, she would have the time to fill the area with hidden mist or acid mist, or block his way with lava. It only takes like one hand seal, maybe less, for her to spit a bunch of crap out of her mouth. Suigetsu also reacted to an attempted blitz by A (chapter 461 page 7), and he obviously isn't better than the Mizukage.

Speed blitzing Zetsu isn't that impressive considering A was right next to him, and mei accomplished a similar, if not better feat when she casually intercepted and kicked Black Zetsu before he could attack the Daimyos.
People have the notion that speed is the end-all deciding factor in every match. X is faster than Y, therefore X speedblitzes with a kunai. Despite the fact that characters are very rarely speed-blitzed in the manga. Ever. And the fact that there a large number of other factors that need to be taken into account too.

Quote:
Mei isn't totally featless either, contrary to what most would think. Besides the black zetsu feat I mentioned, she was able to put out Madara's katon from a pretty big distance. In chapter 577. on the first page note the distance between the Kages and Madara. In the pages after that, Tsunade closes that distance, and punches madara, which sends them back even further. When he tries to use a katon on her, though, Mei is able to put it out before it hits her, and she gets closer to use a water dragon afterward.

In chapter 563, Mei is able to flawlessly coordinate her attacks with the Raikage. She obviously isn't faster than him, but she did something that any ordinary ninja could not have done (note the fodder ninja on page 5-6 who realizes that the kage fight is totally out of his league). On page 8-9, madara even compliments them for their impressive offensive set.

Although A outclasses her in the close range taijutsu department, a fight like this is far from a stomp.
Mei's nowhere near as fast as Ei obviously, but she's shown a few good speed feats as you pointed out. At least to the point that she can exhale an acidic mist before Ei can knock her into the distance.

Quote:
Hey welcome back granny :P
Thanks dear. lol

Quote:
You guys act like 100M is a long distance. Fastest man alive runs 100M in 9.8 seconds IIRC. An average ninja can already cover that distance in a lot faster than that. Now then there's A. How much faster is A than an average ninja? A covers that distance in less than a second. plus he's black
True, though you think Ei can cover that distance before Mei can use her acidic mist? I should remind you that it takes no longer than a second or two to activate.

Quote:
Okay, there's a water dragon or lava glob. A sidesteps and lariats her.

She makes mist after that? Well she has to stand stil while making the mist right?plus the mist takes time to fully cover the field. He would still be able to see her for a few seconds, but by that time he'd be up in her face proceeding to knock her head off.
I don't see why she would, she's just exhaling a mist, there's no need to stand still. He also can't knock her head off, he managed to lariat Kisame's head off with the help of Bee, but not by himself.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:29 PM   #28
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

A wins

the only thing Mei can do is surrond herself with Boil style

A just sits and waits while dodging water/lava style until Mei gets tired.

Or A is just his reckless self and goes stright into the Boil and slaps A across the face
Old 07-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #29
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
People have the notion that speed is the end-all deciding factor in every match. X is faster than Y, therefore X speedblitzes with a kunai. Despite the fact that characters are very rarely speed-blitzed in the manga. Ever. And the fact that there a large number of other factors that need to be taken into account too.

Mei's nowhere near as fast as Ei obviously, but she's shown a few good speed feats as you pointed out. At least to the point that she can exhale an acidic mist before Ei can knock her into the distance.
No, no good debater that I've ever spoken to in this forum or the one I was a member of before I came here uses that kind of logic. The logic behind speedblitzing is that person X is so much faster than person Y that person Y can't adequately defend themselves from an attack. Idk why people are pretending like 100 meters is some huge distance, especially for A. That's a little smaller than a football field. Just to put this in perspective of the Narutoverse, in part 1 when Lee took of his weights for the first time while standing on top of that statue with the two hands clapsed together in a seal his body flicker was so fast that he cleared the same distance the OP specifies before the genin even noticed he'd moved and Gaara's automatic sand shield as we know couldn't keep up.

Now fast forward to shippuden and just look at Hebi Sasuke's feats. When he first encountered Naruto he was standing on top of a cliff probably 120+ meters away, and midsentence he body flickered to Naruto before all of Team Kakashi (minus Kakashi himself of course) could do anything. He was clearing enormous distances against Deidara as well. I'd like to remind you guys that this is the Sasuke who couldn't even SEE A when he was moving. This Sasuke who was clearing 100 meters in around a second or two had no idea where A was attacking from. He was so scared he just gave up on even trying to react and put up an Amaterasu to guard from all directions.

A speedblitzing gets downplayed because like I said people think it's a cheap way to end a fight. A for all intents and purposes is just as fast as Minato. Before any Minato fan reading this becomes enraged, my point is that the difference in A and Minato's speeds are literally milliseconds, it's a difference so miniscule that you'd have to be able to react even close to their speed to notice the difference. It's kind of like how Muhammad Ali may be better than Ken Norton but the average fighter or even a pretty good pro boxer wouldn't be able to tell the difference in skill.

Quote:
True, though you think Ei can cover that distance before Mei can use her acidic mist? I should remind you that it takes no longer than a second or two to activate.

I don't see why she would, she's just exhaling a mist, there's no need to stand still. He also can't knock her head off, he managed to lariat Kisame's head off with the help of Bee, but not by himself.
Like I said before speedblitzing means that the person is so fast that they can clear the difference and deliver a finishing blow before the opponent can establish an ADEQUATE defense. Mei's acid mist had filled the entire room before it started hurting Sasuke's skin. There's no way that she can exhale enough to damage A with full Raiton Armor. And lol at you're suggestion that A can't Lariat her head off if Bee isn't there. Bee didn't need A to rip Sasuke's chest open with his Lariat and A didn't need Bee to chop the Hachibi's horn off. And I'm pretty sure that A's giant muscular forearm (which had lightning armor around it) is thicker than Mei's nice, slender neck.

Oh and one more thing I hear misstated about A a lot in debates. Everyone is obsessed with this linear movement type thing ever since Sasuke said that about Bee in his cloaked form. Well for one we all know there is a threshold of speed and a distance required for sharingan to perceive and react to this movement. Bee was attacking from another mountain and A was in lowly activated level 1 raiton armor while attacking from the other side of the room. When Bee got up after the Hachibi dispelled the genjutsu and when A turned up the juice on his armor there was nothing Sasuke could do at that point.

Also linear movement doesn't mean no maneuverability. If you ever watch football you'll see that the way running backs break tackles and escape defense is with quick lateral cuts, angular jab steps, and explosive drives, with a spin move thrown in every now and then. A attacks exactly the same way, before delivering his horizontal chop, A spun around Susano'o and attacked from the side. He doesn't have to charge straight in at whatever he's trying to hit he just does it most of the time because he knows there's nothing people can do about it.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:35 PM   #30
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Wow way to debate dude I agree with you A easily wins
Old 07-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #31
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

My knowledge of the Raikage is limited. But from what I understand so far, you are comparing a close-combat fighter with a user of Lava Release at a distance of 100 meters. I believe that Mei could simply launch a wave of lava and end it quickly. But if the Raikage's speed allows him to get close, the battle would most likely become more difficult. But let's not forget Mei's ability of Boil Release - acid mist even able to melt the Susanoo. She could easily create a field of such mist around herself for protection in close combat.

Mei will win at distance because of superior ranged techniques. Though if it ever comes to hand-to-hand fighting, the Raikage would win.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #32
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Mei's attacks are mid/short ranges so how are they superior.

the only chance is water dragon and A can dodge that easy

Do you really think Mei can withstand a punch form A. He would knock Mei right out of her Boil attack and A can easily dodge her attacks
Old 07-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #33
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
No, no good debater that I've ever spoken to in this forum or the one I was a member of before I came here uses that kind of logic. The logic behind speedblitzing is that person X is so much faster than person Y that person Y can't adequately defend themselves from an attack. Idk why people are pretending like 100 meters is some huge distance, especially for A. That's a little smaller than a football field. Just to put this in perspective of the Narutoverse, in part 1 when Lee took of his weights for the first time while standing on top of that statue with the two hands clapsed together in a seal his body flicker was so fast that he cleared the same distance the OP specifies before the genin even noticed he'd moved and Gaara's automatic sand shield as we know couldn't keep up.
You have much to look forward to then Though I'm surprised you haven't seen that type of logic before, because this thread is infested with it. The general argument seems to be that Ei is going cover the 100 meters and punch Mei's head off so fast that she can't even register whats going on. It's solely focusing on speed.

I don't doubt Ei can cover the distance quickly, but don't act like Mei exhaling a mist is going to take a long time. She doesn't need the mist to travel any great distance either, because Ei is running straight into it.

Quote:
A speedblitzing gets downplayed because like I said people think it's a cheap way to end a fight. A for all intents and purposes is just as fast as Minato. Before any Minato fan reading this becomes enraged, my point is that the difference in A and Minato's speeds are literally milliseconds, it's a difference so miniscule that you'd have to be able to react even close to their speed to notice the difference. It's kind of like how Muhammad Ali may be better than Ken Norton but the average fighter or even a pretty good pro boxer wouldn't be able to tell the difference in skill.
My argument is that people need to see that it isn't as simple as " Speedblitzlol ". Mei is durable, Mei isn't so slow that she can't raise her arms in front of her face as a natural reflex action before Ei knocks her flying, Mei isn't so slow that she can't spew some mist before getting hit. Sure Mei can't effectively dodge or skillfully react to Ei, but she isn't getting killed before she has time to register that Ei has even moved.

Quote:
Like I said before speedblitzing means that the person is so fast that they can clear the difference and deliver a finishing blow before the opponent can establish an ADEQUATE defense. Mei's acid mist had filled the entire room before it started hurting Sasuke's skin. There's no way that she can exhale enough to damage A with full Raiton Armor. And lol at you're suggestion that A can't Lariat her head off if Bee isn't there. Bee didn't need A to rip Sasuke's chest open with his Lariat and A didn't need Bee to chop the Hachibi's horn off. And I'm pretty sure that A's giant muscular forearm (which had lightning armor around it) is thicker than Mei's nice, slender neck.
Speedblitzing is being so fast that you can hit someone before they have any time to react at all whatsoever. Something that rarely ever happens in the manga, ever. You're also wording Mei's mist in such a way that it sounds slow, where as if you actually look at the page in which she uses it [Chapter 466, page 4] it travels the distance between herself and Sasuke very quickly. Ei has also never shown any resistance to corrosive damage, assuming that his Raiton Armour would very useful in blocking out the effects of her mist is rather baseless.

And lol at your attempt to degrade my post with your flawed argument - get your facts straight before insulting mine. Bee ripped open Sasuke's chest in his Three tailed form, where by Sasuke's own admission he had increased speed and power. He didn't do it in base. Ei might be able to slice Mei's head off, sure. Lariat it off? I seriously doubt it.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #34
PrinceofPeace
Banned

It does not matter if Mei uses boil style first or not. Mei is a short/mid ranged jutsu so it would not cover a 100m distance very well or fast (same goes for lava style)

Boil/lava style is a slow attack so A has time. Also A can just run at her enduring the harsh sting of Boil style and just punch her in the old kisser for the win.

A has great stamina and would be able to survive it but there is no way she could surive a punch
Old 07-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #35
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Acid Mist isn't slow.

She also doesn't need it to spread, since Ei will run straight into it anyway.

I'm not even saying Mei is winning here anyway, Ei is durable enough to take the damage and keep fighting for a while, he probably does win, but this isn't a stomp as some people are making it out to be.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #36
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

THe concept of speedblitzing is very widespread across forums. Yes it is very true.

Naruto battledome is a partial exception though, some of them have this blasphemic reaction to A running 100 meters in a second or to anything.

Its not like genins do something close to that all the time regardless.

The real and actual correct point would be that whether Mei can react to A within 100 meters.

As a kage level opponent via powerscaling it shouldn't be surprising if she can.

There is a difference between reaction and movement.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #37
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

So everyone's pretty much in agreement here that A wins, not much of a surprise. As for the whole stomping thing. It is a stomp but not because of a huge gap in overall ability, some match ups are just bad and this is one of them. Mei is a very capable shinobi she just doesn't have the ability to keep up with A at close range, but she'd probably do better against certain shinobi. For example, now that Sasuke knows his abilities I think Mei would do better against Sasuke than A would.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:22 PM   #38
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Agreed A wins
Old 07-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #39
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Acid Mist isn't slow.

She also doesn't need it to spread, since Ei will run straight into it anyway.

I'm not even saying Mei is winning here anyway, Ei is durable enough to take the damage and keep fighting for a while, he probably does win, but this isn't a stomp as some people are making it out to be.
He's not going to run straight into it unless Mei suddenly kills B right before the fight.

A will eventually get close to Mei, and it'll only take a hit to kill her.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #40
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I myself never said Mei or A wins, all I am saying that it is not ludicrous to think Mei can react to A at that distance. She should be able to.

Naruto ninjas have shown high level of reaction.

However at the same time downplaying A's speed is ridiculous.

I myself lean to A for various reasons but anyway.

So hello there LT.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer

Tags
i hate that song, mei, raikage