Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Sasori vs Saskue... WHO WINS
Sasori wins 1 9.09%
Saskue wins 9 81.82%
Saskue gets poisoned but beats Sasori before he dies, then saskue dies (TIE) 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2012, 11:23 AM   #61
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Sasori vs Sasuke

How will Sasuke know to aim at Sasori's heart?

And as I said before, Sasori uses his propellers to avoid Sasuke's Susanoo Arrows. Kabuto could dodge them by sliding around in snake form, imagine someone who can fly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #62
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Sharingan can see chakra.

Sasori's propellars are not fast enough. He can use them as a way to make Sasuke misfire due to error in his aim but thats about it.

It makes him glide about but thats it, Sasori cannot truly fly.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #63
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

But that doesn't mean he will know to aim for it.

Kabuto was not moving very fast, but was still capable of dodging his arrows. Why can Sasori not do the same?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-19-2012, 12:07 PM   #64
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I mean, it kinda does. Common sense should tell him thats his only source of chakra, therefore he should aim for it. Not to mention its kind of in his upper left chest. Which is where your heart is. Even Sasuke can do that math.

Well he must have been if he dodged them. I have to look back on that one. But I doubt this fight we'll go any farther than Hiruko. Be it Sasuke crushing the puppet with Sasori, or sasori punishing Sasuke's blitz, I doubt it'll go that far.

Old 06-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #65
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
But that doesn't mean he will know to aim for it.

Kabuto was not moving very fast, but was still capable of dodging his arrows. Why can Sasori not do the same?
Seriously?

Sharingan!!!!! You see a strong source of chakra and you aim for it.

Kabuto was in his sage mode, so yes he was going extremely fast.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 06-19-2012, 01:00 PM   #66
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^I do see where he's coming from. The fact that its a strong source of chakra doesn't mean to attack it. The reason why he WILL attack it is because the ONLY source of chakra in his body is in his upper left chest,the general area where the heart is.

Old 06-19-2012, 01:09 PM   #67
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Thats what I meant

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 07-13-2012, 05:56 AM   #68
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

sasoris only shot at victory here is an impenetrable iron sand defence with spikes like gaara used on sasuke, except no chidori will ever break through magnetite.
Quote:
Saskue's only chance is susanoo and amaterasu which take up A LOT OF CHAKRA!!!
not anymore since he has the EMS.
Quote:
Sasuke is immune to poison.
and yet was affected by oros poison blood. sasori said his poison is highly complex and theres virtually no way to make a cure properly.

Quote:
Unless you want to argue that Sakura could keep up with Danzo.
why would i do that? chiyo did most of the speed feats in sasori battle

Quote:
Sasuke can blitz Sasori and stab him in the heart before he can even react.
i doubt sasukes much faster than third kazekage who sasori defeated

Quote:
Sasori has water shooters to put out Amaterasu
impossible.

Quote:
Sasuke pierces his heart with a Chidori Sharp Spear.
not if he has an iron sand sphere defence

Quote:
Sasuke is faster than Sasori. Period. Before Sasori could pull anything there's a sword lodged in his chest.
when has sasuke done that to ANYONE? and sasoris not that slow or idiotic.

Quote:
Third. Sasori isn't going to tank a Kirin
takes alot of prep and sasori may use poison gas before that happens.

Quote:
Couldn't Amaterasu just burn the iron wall thingy?
like it burnt gaaras sand?

Quote:
Iron sand is untested.
we know enough about magnetite to surmise how strong it is in sasoris hands. for one lava cant melt it and it has a hardness on par with titanium
Old 07-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #69
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Yeah I guess you guys are right Saskue would win