Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #181
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Z.A.R.P. Group 2: Japan and Asia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Amazingly, you find a semi-automatic M-16, and an M14 rifle:
M-16:
Spoiler:

M14:
Spoiler:

The M-16 has 30 rounds in it.
The M14 has 20 rounds in it.
Both are at full capacity. You see a couple empty magazines and boxes of bullets all over. Keep in mind, you have to pick the right ammo, you can't just use any ammo for the guns.
Your task:
Use the rounds you already have in the guns and help clear out the rest of the infected, and then come back after.
OR
Get extra ammo now, taking more time.
"She needs my help now" I say as I grab both guns and run outside. I start shooting with the M-16 aiming for the head of the infested as I make my way back towards An.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #182
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

This better not die.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #183
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It won't, I've just been busy with reading for my classes. I haven't forgotten about you guys though. I know this makes me looks like a bad RP mod or whatever, and I apologize. After I get caught up on my reading, which should be within the week, we will be more faster with this. I will post a reply to you guys today though.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:51 AM   #184
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Jordan blinked in surprise when Alex hugged her but laughed and hugged him back, "Yes we did and yes we are!" She said, grinning at him. She laughed at the crowd sweeping the others away, "Looks like we're safe here." She looked around the ship's walls, "We'll be here for awhile probably. Guess we should check for any infected.. Just in case."
Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Alex nodded in agreement. "I'm pretty sure the group can handle that. It's not like we don't have guns," he said.

He kissed Jordan on the cheek. "Hasn't your brave hero earned a kiss on the cheek," he jokingly asked.
Everyone is on the ship, safe for now, heading towards your destination upriver. You decided to search the ship.
There are two paths:
Looking all over on the top of the ship, including the multiple crates on it.
or
the inside of the ship where all the mechanical things that move the ship are kept.

Your task: Decide who goes where, and if either of you go at all. But two groups MUST go. They can be all NPCs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
"She needs my help now" I say as I grab both guns and run outside. I start shooting with the M-16 aiming for the head of the infested as I make my way back towards An.
You make your way to An and hand her the other gun. After a few minutes, all the zombies are finally dead and laying all over.
Your task:
You can now re-supply on items
OR
Leave town and keep walking

Optional: Choose a car.

Cloukora was here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 07-08-2012, 11:10 PM   #185
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Everyone is on the ship, safe for now, heading towards your destination upriver. You decided to search the ship.
There are two paths:
Looking all over on the top of the ship, including the multiple crates on it.
or
the inside of the ship where all the mechanical things that move the ship are kept.

Your task: Decide who goes where, and if either of you go at all. But two groups MUST go. They can be all NPCs.

You make your way to An and hand her the other gun. After a few minutes, all the zombies are finally dead and laying all over.
Your task:
You can now re-supply on items
OR
Leave town and keep walking

Optional: Choose a car.
Just as I run out all the infested are dead well dead again on the floor "We did it. How you holding up An?" I ask as I go back into the gun store to get ammo "Can you go to 7/11 and get us some quick snacks please?" I ask An "Also get a map if they have one".
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:19 AM   #186
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You forgot me Clou T_T...

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #187
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
(I know it sounded stupid with the gun, But I needed a way to show that I only killed two with an AK.)

"Hirokazu! You are bitten." "Huh?" says Hirokazu curiosly. "On your arm." "What! Nonononononononono! How could this happen no no NO!" While he is fraking out, I say. "Sorry buddy, You are gonna have to go out anyway, it is easyier if you don't kill me in the process, bye." I then shoot one of my best frieds, right between the eyes. I tak hit bat, guns ammo and all, And hurry upstairs to tell Keiichi what happened.
"WHAT?!" Keichi asked. You hand him the guns, as you slowly trudge out towards the store in sadness. Before you go, you have to choose what to leave behind, as each person can only carry two things.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #188
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
I cried in pain as I landed. I broke my arm in the most awkward position. The missile got closer and I decided that I had to get out. I crawled as fast as I could and jumped through the door.
[Sorry, I somehow missed your post D:]
(Before I can reply, did you help your friend in? Or did you just go in by yourself?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Just as I run out all the infested are dead well dead again on the floor "We did it. How you holding up An?" I ask as I go back into the gun store to get ammo "Can you go to 7/11 and get us some quick snacks please?" I ask An "Also get a map if they have one".
"I'm fine." An assured. "And yeah, anything specific you want?" She half-joked as she walked into the 7-11, gun aimed for any sudden infected. Using the back pack she had on her back pack, she packed food that will last for awhile, as well as water and other drinks. She grabbed batteries as well, some first aid items, and other miscellaneous items. She also checked to make sure the food wasn't expired, and if it was, it wouldn't harm either of them. As she was walking out she thought she was clear and lucky that no zombies were inside, until one walked out of the manager's office wearing a 7-11 uniform. She aimed the gun at its and pulled the trigger. She walked out back into the empty street, besides the infected bodies laying around all over.

As you walk into the gun shop to get whatever you were getting, you see a blood trail leading to the back the back of the shop.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 07-12-2012, 10:13 AM   #189
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I helped him in

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #190
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
I helped him in
You both make it inside and as you are heading down the floors of the building, you hear a large boom sound, and the building begins to shake. Suddenly, the roof of the building flies off and you can see the massive current of the wind blowing above you, it begins to take off the story below the roof next. You finally make it down to the last floor, and as you look up, you see most of the stories that were above you, gone. The winds above have died down. The sky above you is a reddish orange.

Your task:
Decide what you're going to do.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 08-02-2012, 12:12 AM   #191
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*cough*

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 08-02-2012, 04:22 AM   #192
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Sorry for not posting in here, but I just wanted Mizuki to post first or something so I can make sure if she's still interested in it or not.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:48 AM   #193
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Logan left the forum, so...

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #194
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That's alright takuya

@Box, I forgot he did >.>
You are relieved from your duty

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 08-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #195
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I am leaving. Doesent mean I am gone yet XD.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #196
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alright, takuya, we'll just have to continue without her. I'll make up an excuse why she got left behind in case she comes back.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 08-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #197
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Guess i dont get to do this rp anymore because i said i might be leaving soon. I'm not. I decided i am staying for quite a while!

Spoiler:

Old 08-18-2012, 02:16 PM   #198
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'll talk to box and see if he'll keep going with yours. If not, then I'll take over, since everyone else is just bleh.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 08-18-2012, 02:27 PM   #199
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay, sounds good to me!

Spoiler:

Old 08-28-2012, 11:09 PM   #200
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I forgot to talk to Box >.>
He wasn't that interested when I first asked him to take care of your character though, so I'll just take over for him. Gives me something to do on here too.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]