Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 02:37 AM   #1381
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
hopefully we get something new to take away from this comic con event.

its a shame Onoki is used in that way since hes actually a good character, i wouldnt mind doing a tourney with you guys also: 208 wins 18 losses. 0/10 Disconnection Frequency.
so far it's the same demo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:42 AM   #1382
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
so far it's the same demo
yeah i know its the same demo but like it was said we got to see zabuza last time in a gameplay beta they made so heres hoping we get something similar to that this time round.

lol i asked Ryuta "CC2 Twitter guy" about Reused movesets from storm 2&gen and that i didnt want to see them in storm 3...and he just Favorited the comment XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:01 AM   #1383
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
lol i asked Ryuta "CC2 Twitter guy" about Reused movesets from storm 2&gen and that i didnt want to see them in storm 3...and he just Favorited the comment XD
lol I asked the same thing too....he just favorited my comment too >_< xD
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi

Last edited by Gaara-Kun1996; 07-12-2012 at 03:37 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:32 AM   #1384
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

they need to keep the pts stages they are too kl to ditch. i have a feeling the dreaded double stages will be making the rounds again lol

Last edited by Joaty; 07-12-2012 at 03:45 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:27 AM   #1385
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
they need to keep the pts stages they are too kl to ditch. i have a feeling the dreaded double stages will be making the rounds again lol
despite double stages they have always done a good job with them, especially in generations. I dont doubt we will have some great ones and they HAVE to keep the training field no matter what lol

Old 07-12-2012, 04:32 AM   #1386
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
despite double stages they have always done a good job with them, especially in generations. I dont doubt we will have some great ones and they HAVE to keep the training field no matter what lol
that goes without saying it's more the ratio of new vs double that troubles me. isn't their a stage were they just took out one of the hokage faces in the background?

Old 07-12-2012, 04:35 AM   #1387
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

What are double stages? Do you mean the normal and destructible versions of stages?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-12-2012, 04:37 AM   #1388
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
that goes without saying it's more the ratio of new vs double that troubles me. isn't their a stage were they just took out one of the hokage faces in the background?
yes they did that lmao waste of a stage if you ask me they could have at least had a different BGM. Well i tend to have a favorite and just choose that most of the time so if they have the Snow stage again then im set lol

Old 07-12-2012, 04:39 AM   #1389
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
What are double stages? Do you mean the normal and destructible versions of stages?
the other doubles i men't where night/ day training field, day valley of the end, night, day, dusk stages etc . the konoha one was more of a question as i don't know for a fact if that exists, a few is ok for a bit of time of day variety but it's getting a bit out of hand

Last edited by Joaty; 07-12-2012 at 04:42 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:40 AM   #1390
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
yes they did that lmao waste of a stage if you ask me they could have at least had a different BGM. Well i tend to have a favorite and just choose that most of the time so if they have the Snow stage again then im set lol
It was pretty much just for the story mode lol

I know there's not many of you guys here right now but, anyone wanna play?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-12-2012, 04:46 AM   #1391
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
yh, the snow stage from the demo is kl. snow is probs my fav playing environment in games.

did they confirm skipping kage summit in story due to generations?

Last edited by Joaty; 07-12-2012 at 04:59 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:29 AM   #1392
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Mega we can try again if ya want

Old 07-12-2012, 05:32 AM   #1393
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
yh, the snow stage from the demo is kl. snow is probs my fav playing environment in games.

did they confirm skipping kage summit in story due to generations?
No, they're ignoring Generations. It's confirmed that it's taking place where Storm 2 left off. Which is where the Five Kage Summit arc takes place. Which means we can still expect Sasuke vs Raikage and Sasuke vs Danzo boss battles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Mega we can try again if ya want
Sure.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-12-2012, 05:40 AM   #1394
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

didnt they say AFTER the summit? could have sworn i read that somewhere...

btw this was among the demo screenshots but we saw the whole fight between Masked Man and Minato so what do you think this move is?

Old 07-12-2012, 06:29 AM   #1395
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
didnt they say AFTER the summit? could have sworn i read that somewhere...

btw this was among the demo screenshots but we saw the whole fight between Masked Man and Minato so what do you think this move is?
it was probably taken in house on a more up to date build of the game. no garuntee it would make final cut.
i would say it's a combo finisher

Last edited by Joaty; 07-12-2012 at 06:31 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:37 AM   #1396
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

That are videos with all the demo scrennshots and that one and others are there xD

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^

Last edited by Sun9191; 07-12-2012 at 06:40 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:45 AM   #1397
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^ A new ougi?

Edit: Part of a video, probably

Last edited by Hyuyukikun; 07-12-2012 at 06:48 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:50 AM   #1398
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Hey Sora, how good is my PTS Shino?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-12-2012, 07:46 AM   #1399
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
it was probably taken in house on a more up to date build of the game. no garuntee it would make final cut.
i would say it's a combo finisher
yeah maybe, though it wasnt in the demo and its brand new....maybe it is a sign of a new moveset or ougi? or it could be part of a QTE.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:08 AM   #1400
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
yeah maybe, though it wasnt in the demo and its brand new....maybe it is a sign of a new moveset or ougi? or it could be part of a QTE.
Nah we've already seen all the QTEs of the Nine tails Boss Battle and the MM boss battle. My guess is it could be an ougi since Minato's moveset seems to be the same and we haven't seen his Ougi in Storm 3 since it was a boss battle and you can never use ougis in boss battles.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Closed Thread