Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-12-2012, 03:21 AM   #231441
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hot Springs 2: It was Hikari Now it's Kani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
It's like, my thing. (bullcrap)
right. you keep telling yourself that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:25 AM   #231442
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

*faces wall and bumps fingers*
that's my thing
that's my thing
that's my thing
that's MY thing!

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:26 AM   #231443
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*faces wall and bumps fingers*
that's my thing
that's my thing
that's my thing
that's MY thing!
so what's up?

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 07-12-2012, 03:29 AM   #231444
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

^-^ nuthin much, just talking to myself live you told me too!

You?? *winks again*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-12-2012, 03:30 AM   #231445
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

watchin anime. well I was but my computer's loading videos so slowly I had to stop.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-12-2012, 03:30 AM   #231446
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

._. Hmm...
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-12-2012, 03:32 AM   #231447
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
._. Hmm...
sup nocky?

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-12-2012, 03:33 AM   #231448
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

What anime ya watchin'?!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-12-2012, 03:33 AM   #231449
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What anime ya watchin'?!
Phi Brain

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-12-2012, 03:34 AM   #231450
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Looking around the forums for things. You?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-12-2012, 03:35 AM   #231451
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Looking around the forums for things. You?
read a few posts up.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-12-2012, 03:36 AM   #231452
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Anime indeed.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-12-2012, 03:38 AM   #231453
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Anime indeed.
I need a job.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-12-2012, 03:40 AM   #231454
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
Phi Brain
Whats it about?? Is it good??

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-12-2012, 03:41 AM   #231455
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Whats it about?? Is it good??
I wouldn't be watching it if it wasn't good.

the short version is that it's an action comedy centered around puzzles.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-12-2012, 03:46 AM   #231456
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

What would you rate it out of 10 then?

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-12-2012, 03:46 AM   #231457
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

A great deviation from the usual guns and swords.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-12-2012, 03:48 AM   #231458
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Woah, then it's brilliant! Should I watch it?!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 07-12-2012, 03:49 AM   #231459
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Woah, then it's brilliant! Should I watch it?!
yes you should.

want a link?

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-12-2012, 03:51 AM   #231460
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Sure! But i can't properly watch it because i'm on my ipod. ^-^

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not