Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #1361
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
Ok I brought storm generations about 2 or 3 days ago, and it is much more playable than storm 2, but man this Combo Cancel system just broke this game for me. Maybe I'll get better once I get used to it but right now I played about 30 matches and only won 3 or so -_-

And I keep running into these darn masked man's and ohnooki's -_-, at least I aint see a tenten yet
Just make sure you don't sell it and go back to Storm 2 like minato901 there did.
I know the controls and physics could be awkward if you're too used to Storm 2, but if you've played the demo a couple times like most of us have before Generations came out, you'll get used to it pretty quickly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #1362
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Anyone free tomorrow for a tournament early in the morning?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #1363
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Use the edit button, megabaut.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 07-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #1364
megabbaut
Debby Downer

I can't, I'm not allowed to edit my posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #1365
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I hope the new awakening system offers more than one awakening

YouTube:
src="

psn: tstorm18
Old 07-11-2012, 07:19 PM   #1366
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
I hope the new awakening system offers more than one awakening
I can't really tell how that would work lol

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #1367
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I know right, I mean if they have like 3 of the same characters then that would would mean they would each have a different awakening like in Generations with Naruto.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #1368
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
I know right, I mean if they have like 3 of the same characters then that would would mean they would each have a different awakening like in Generations with Naruto.
That and it would only work for a few characters, I mean it could work with Naruto and Sasuke with Naruto having 4 tails, 6 tails or chakra mode while Sasuke has his CS2 form, Chidori Sword moveset, and Susanoo. But it would be too awkward with other characters with generic awakenings.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #1369
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, to be honest I think there would obviously be more characters since this is Storm 3. Its probably gonna be the same characters in Generations with the same awakenings

EDIT:

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 at Comic Con 2012

Quote:
The 2012 edition of the world famous San Diego Comic Con opens its doors tomorrow, July 12th. Namco Bandai Games has not yet officially announced Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 for North America, but based on the image below, you can deduce the confirmation is soon coming! The picture is from Comic Con where apparently fans will get the chance to enjoy a demo of Namco Bandai Games and CyberConnect2′s latest fighter!

By the looks of it, the demo will be the same as the as the 2012 Japan Expo demo with Minato vs Masked Man and Hiruzen vs the Nine Tailed Fox. Comic Con 2012 will be held at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA, USA until this Sunday, July 15.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Naruto321; 07-11-2012 at 08:05 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #1370
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Just make sure you don't sell it and go back to Storm 2 like minato901 there did.
I know the controls and physics could be awkward if you're too used to Storm 2, but if you've played the demo a couple times like most of us have before Generations came out, you'll get used to it pretty quickly.
i sold generation because it was a waste of 70 bucks and i didnt like spammers and the story sucked and it's not like i went back to storm 2 also i know what im doing with my money and is said i was gonna buy it when the price drops so it's ok if i sell it

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 07-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #1371
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

I hope at comic con they show us a character they've never shown before like last year when they showed zabuza at comic con last year

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-11-2012, 09:33 PM   #1372
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I hope at comic con they show us a character they've never shown before like last year when they showed zabuza at comic con last year
I'll let you know anything if there is more information from California Comic Con

Old 07-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #1373
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
I'll let you know anything if there is more information from California Comic Con
Are you going if you are get a video of the demo in english. I hope they announce something new there atleast.

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-11-2012, 09:55 PM   #1374
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Are you going if you are get a video of the demo in english. I hope they announce something new there atleast.
Like I said I will let you know and no I wish I was, But I am not. One of my friends are going though. So hopefully he goes to the Namco Bandai Booth.

Old 07-11-2012, 09:59 PM   #1375
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
i sold generation because it was a waste of 70 bucks and i didnt like spammers and the story sucked and it's not like i went back to storm 2 also i know what im doing with my money and is said i was gonna buy it when the price drops so it's ok if i sell it
Price dropped at gamestop for pre-owned it was 54.99 and its now 37.99

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-11-2012, 10:11 PM   #1376
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

I doubt we are going to see anything amazingly new at Comic-Con so I wouldn't get too hyped. At least we know it'll have a wide release though, but I don't think that was much of a problem anyway.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #1377
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
I doubt we are going to see anything amazingly new at Comic-Con so I wouldn't get too hyped. At least we know it'll have a wide release though, but I don't think that was much of a problem anyway.
I believe that there will be a demo or a new trailer or maybe both.

Old 07-11-2012, 11:55 PM   #1378
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

So guys, what time do you want to do a Generations Tournament?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
I agree with you Combo cancelling has both pro's and con's it's a good additions, but this whole combo cancelling system just kills your substitutions lol.

yeah MM's jutsu is a real pain but I actually have more of a problem with hidans support more than MM believe it or not, usually when I get someone in a combo they summon hidan and gets me in his jutsu, and to escape it you need to sub 2 times or you cant escape it, or you could just sub 1 time and then block but if you block my opponent usually just grabs me. I think I had a better time with Hidan's supports in storm 2 actually.
True i suppose, though i depends on how fast people initiate it. It can be a pain sometimes when your trying to get away while refilling your subs lol, but once you get the hang of it at a certain degree it should help you fend off from spammers depending on the situation. Speaking of which i just suffered several matches getting spammed by an Uchiha-tard (who's PSN ID is titled "Uchiha-sama" lol). The idiot kept picking ONLY Uchiha characters ranging from Sasuke, Itachi, Obito, MM, rinse/repeat.....and he kept abusing his cancels at me at times. -___- Though the while thing happened in Single match only, so maybe i would've done better if i had teams with me. Either way i got pissed off and decided to go to Training mode taking out my anger on a CPU Sasuke, which helped somewhat lol.

No kidding, Hidan's jutsu seems admittedly more annoying than ever here. Though in Storm 2 it was like hell on earth for me because every time he was summoned and i get stuck in his combos i try hard to mash but to no avail. At least CC2 could've made it so that you sub BEHIND his combo instead of in front of it so that the subs don't go to waste......either way Hidan's combo jutsu is a major pain in the neck in both games and should be nerfed to hell. At least 3-4 swings is enough. >.>

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Last edited by HachibiXSenpai; 07-12-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:19 AM   #1379
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Didn't you say you were gonna get the English version? Lol you had the Japanese version last time I recall.
Yah, but I have no money ATM. lol

Old 07-12-2012, 02:32 AM   #1380
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hopefully we get something new to take away from this comic con event.

its a shame Onoki is used in that way since hes actually a good character, i wouldnt mind doing a tourney with you guys also: 208 wins 18 losses. 0/10 Disconnection Frequency.

Closed Thread