Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #21
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Its up! Vol 12 is up on itunes!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
Probably one box set with 13 or 14 episodes will come out this October and wrap up the season. Then the remaining episodes with the Pain invasion arc will come out next January.
Yeah, that would sound about right. Box set 13 might have 14 episodes, and box set 14 might have 14 episodes. Sense, the arc, runs about, 30 episodes long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yeah same here but it looks like they have been having more then 12 episodes again which is good if they keep doing that it will help us get through more episodes faster.
Yeah. Box set 12, is gonna have 13 episodes on it. Which is a TOTAL surprise, because I thought there would be 11 episodes on it. lol And yeah, its going pretty smoothly though. I mean, theyve been on a pretty nice schedule, the whole time! I mean, atleast its not like Bleach, where there is a hiatus, every once in a while. Naruto has been going straight through, for the most part. But, when it was on DXD, thats when we had short, one month, hiatus'. So, its actually been, much better, since then. you know? ESPECIALLY, with 11 + episodes, every three months! Thats a blessing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
I finally got my hands on Episodes 141-153 , now I just need to find the right time to watch them , and make sure I don't watch them too fast xD.
Yeah, make sure you take your time! if you watch them too fast, youll grow bored with time. lol

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:16 PM   #22
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I've already watched Episodes 141-148 D:, someone please stop meeee xD.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #23
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
I've already watched Episodes 141-148 D:, someone please stop meeee xD.
Officer Robbie: *step away, from the computer, or im taking your butt, downtown!*

Old 07-11-2012, 11:46 PM   #24
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I guess I must be a masochist , because I just finished watching Episode 151 :o, only two more episodes to go T_T.

|

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; 07-12-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:30 AM   #25
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

When I updated my password on iTunes, my money went from $72.09 to $00.79 for some odd reason. I guess I will buy these episodes when I decide to get more iTunes money(Or at least the Cannon ones).

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:44 AM   #26
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
When I updated my password on iTunes, my money went from $72.09 to $00.79 for some odd reason. I guess I will buy these episodes when I decide to get more iTunes money(Or at least the Cannon ones).
But, Killer Bee is on this one!

Old 07-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #27
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
But, Killer Bee is on this one!
I know, but I still need to get iTunes money. Also, if I wait, then the wait for the next set will be shorter(Since I will be skipping the filler episode, except I will listen to Utakata's voice).

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #28
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
I know, but I still need to get iTunes money. Also, if I wait, then the wait for the next set will be shorter(Since I will be skipping the filler episode, except I will listen to Utakata's voice).
ah ok, fair enough.

Old 07-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #29
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Yeah, that would sound about right. Box set 13 might have 14 episodes, and box set 14 might have 14 episodes. Sense, the arc, runs about, 30 episodes long!

Yeah. Box set 12, is gonna have 13 episodes on it. Which is a TOTAL surprise, because I thought there would be 11 episodes on it. lol And yeah, its going pretty smoothly though. I mean, theyve been on a pretty nice schedule, the whole time! I mean, atleast its not like Bleach, where there is a hiatus, every once in a while. Naruto has been going straight through, for the most part. But, when it was on DXD, thats when we had short, one month, hiatus'. So, its actually been, much better, since then. you know? ESPECIALLY, with 11 + episodes, every three months! Thats a blessing!

Yeah, make sure you take your time! if you watch them too fast, youll grow bored with time. lol
I know since we know the volume in itunes has that many on it. And yeah it did seem like there would only be that many but since they decided to put two episodes from another arc in it they have more episodes then we thought. And thats true they have been which is good and im glad they are putting more episodes cause it helps us get more faster on each box set having only 12 or 11 kinda sucked for a while.lol And it is a blessing we have been getting a decent amount of episodes come out a year now.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:11 AM   #30
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I know since we know the volume in itunes has that many on it. And yeah it did seem like there would only be that many but since they decided to put two episodes from another arc in it they have more episodes then we thought. And thats true they have been which is good and im glad they are putting more episodes cause it helps us get more faster on each box set having only 12 or 11 kinda sucked for a while.lol And it is a blessing we have been getting a decent amount of episodes come out a year now.
Very True!

Old 07-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #31
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

We should be getting the next batch of new uncut dubbed episodes sometime in October, right?

|
Old 07-25-2012, 04:40 PM   #32
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

We are supposed to from what I seen on the sight where I watch the episodes. They should come about the same time the next box set does.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:13 AM   #33
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

i believe it should come in October. Im pretty sure it will. Infact, you can put all your bets on it!

Old 08-01-2012, 12:19 AM   #34
Xx Killer Bee89 xX
Freshmen Academy Student

Xx Killer Bee89 xX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can't wait
Xx Killer Bee89 xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:02 AM   #35
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

when is the next dubbed movie coming??
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:31 AM   #36
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preemptive Strike View Post
We won't be getting the third naruto shippuden movie dubbed until November or December 2012, at the earliest.

I am just assuming/guessing though.

|
Old 08-01-2012, 04:38 AM   #37
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Haven't watched them yet.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:55 PM   #38
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preemptive Strike View Post
Thats what id like to know. Been waiting everyday, for some kind of peep about it....

Old 08-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #39
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Its hard to say if the third movie is coming this year or not it might. If so yeah November or December will probably be one of the months it comes out.

Im really hoping they will show box set 12 soon its already August now im tired of waiting on seeing when it comes out.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:19 PM   #40
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Its hard to say if the third movie is coming this year or not it might. If so yeah November or December will probably be one of the months it comes out.

Im really hoping they will show box set 12 soon its already August now im tired of waiting on seeing when it comes out.
yeah, true. its been a while since box set 11, been released, and still nothing.... Ive been waiting every day for it. As for movie 3, well, we will DEFINITELY have to play that one by ear. Not neccessarily sure if i want to believe that it will come out in November or December, because there has been no mention of it yet.