Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 07-11-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default The Best Elite Four

Which was your favorite and why?

Mines the Hoenn E4. Their theme was epic as hell and there whole setup made them feel more "elite"
Then next I guess would be Unova. since there's marshall and he's black

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 07-11-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Best Elite Four

I've done the Hoenn E4 sooooo many times just to level up for the Battle Frontier

The Sinnoh E4 was cool tho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I like the manga version of the kanto elite four,but my personal game favorite is the isshu region's elite four. They use pokemon with almost the same disadvantages,yet they were so hard to beat that I had to grind to level 50...

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #4
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sinnoh E4, best champion was Lance. Music was epic in the remake

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ya. Lance's battle music was awesome.
My fav E4 would probably be........ya...Sinnoh's

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #6
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

My favorite is actually....um.... Johto's E4. Cynthia is the best champion though, and Green/Blue has the best Theme.

YouTube:

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #7
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

The Hoenn region Elite Four is my favorite; they are the toughest in my opinion.
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #8
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Glacia and Wallace are jokes though

Old 07-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #9
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Hoenn's E4 was the best, they actually gave me a challenge and made me lose so many times. xD I think I only lost to Cynthia and Red (in Silver) that many times.

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #10
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

@Vocaloid

Steven begs to differ
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

best part = first 10 seconds

I remember just thinking he was some random fossil lover dude. Then I got to the champion and I was like "Wait lolwut"

Old 07-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #11
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Hoenn in Ruby/Sapphire, mostly because of Steven Stone being the toughest champion for me with his death-to-all Metagross.

Then they had to go replace Steven with stupid Wallace in Emerald. Way to go, Nintendo.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #12
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Red is easy I fought him before getting pas the elite four and won.

Steven, Wallace elite four.
So Hoenn.

Last edited by Taka-hebi1; 07-11-2012 at 06:46 PM. Reason: addong
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:46 PM   #13
Ampersand
Freshmen Academy Student

Ampersand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I never had a problem with any of the Elite Fours. Red/Blue is probably my favorite simple due to the champion.
Ampersand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #14
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

@Taka-Hebi

You can't fight Red without beating the E4.

Old 07-12-2012, 09:07 AM   #15
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@Uchiha_Sora: Never said Steven sucked. Just Glacia and Wallace.

Old 07-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #16
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
@Taka-Hebi

You can't fight Red without beating the E4.
its been a while so I cant remember.

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #17
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

@Vocaloid I never said you said Steven sucked

I was responding to your best champion theme post haha

@Taka Yeah lol Reds pokemom are like level 8X iirc..

Old 07-12-2012, 04:00 PM   #18
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Vocaloid I never said you said Steven sucked

I was responding to your best champion theme post haha

@Taka Yeah lol Reds pokemom are like level 8X iirc..
Oh. You should've been more specific

Quote:
@Vocaloid

Steven begs to differ
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

best part = first 10 seconds

I remember just thinking he was some random fossil lover dude. Then I got to the champion and I was like "Wait lolwut"
(spoilered cuz seizure warning)
Spoiler:

Old 07-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #19
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Yeah im on my iPad and I was too lazy to quote it cuz when I click go advanced/quote, then I type stuff, it spazzes out and quits safari

You gave me a seizure btw. You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #20
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Seein as ive not really kept up with the Pokemon games and etc... Im goin with the Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow Elite 4 just for the reason of nostaligic.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote